BeautyFaceFacial SkincareMurad
Time Release Blemish Cleanser

Murad Time Release Blemish Cleanser

This high-performance, anti-aging acne cleanser features sustained-release Salicylic Acid to help clear skin without over-drying. Amino Acids and Hyaluronic Acid help restore youthfulness. This adult acne cleanser continues to work even after rinsing it off your face.

The Murad Time Release Acne Cleanser is suggested for people looking to:

• Fight acne all day long without over-drying skin
  • Treat adult acne and blemish-prone skin
  • Diminish the appearance of fine lines

Benefits: This high-performance, anti-aging acne wash helps treat breakouts and diminishes early signs of aging. The cleanser includes an innovative anti-acne treatment technology that continues to work even after you rinse it off. Plus, Amino Acids and Hyaluronic Acid help bind moisture to your skin to keep it hydrated.

How to Use: Massage a small amount of Murad Time Release Acne Cleanser over dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. Follow with a Murad Step 2 treatment.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Salicylic Acid 0.5%

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Retinol, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Chitosan, Silver Citrate, Sodium PCA, Betaine, Sorbitol, Glycine, Alanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Arginine, Lysine, Glutamic Acid, Zinc Gluconate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Extract, Cimicifuga Racemosa Root Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch Octenylsuccinate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Propyl Gallate, Polysorbate 80, Menthol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glycol Distearate, Steareth-4, PEG-150 Distearate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance (Parfum)

What are the best products for adult onset acne and uneven skin texture?
Heeyyyyyyy guys has this product worked for someone,I want to buy it’s and I am curious if it’s worth it?
Does it really help with blemishes?
Start your review of Murad Time Release Blemish Cleanser!
How would you rate this product?
Iker S.
burley
Works well! Gives you exactly what it claims and great value. Goes a long way and last over three months with twice daily use
Melissa K.
bunker hill , WV
I like this product and it works on my acne but I have sensitive skin so it leaves my face really red. So I just use it at night
Melissa B.
Buffalo, NY
Slight clean smell. This products feels very refreshing on my skin. The acne medication did not dry out my skin, but kept it hydrated and oil free.
Maritza M.
This facial cleanser might seem pricey to some but it honestly saved my skin. It's super gentle and soothing yet it was powerful at attacking my acne. Unlike other acne fighting facial cleansers this didn't dry my skin out or cause redness.
Ashley L.
Simi Valley, CA
I live this face wash!! My skin feels so soft after using it and it really helps minimize my minor breakouts!
Nicole P.
Michigantown, IN
This is the only cleanser I will use. It is expensive but it’s worth it. Other acne cleansers will dry me out but this one helps keep me hydrated while also stopping any breakouts.
angie D.
Medina, OH
This product is great. It did not work as successfully for me as other brands have. But the product is of good quality. Ultimately this is your skin, I recommend doing your research and finding the best skin regimen thats fits you. This works great for dry, acne prone skin like mine.
KayLeigh  S.
Augusta, GA
Murad Time Release Blemish Cleanser uploaded by KayLeigh  S.
This product is perfect for spot treatments. I used to use it all over my face but it has salicylic acid in it and my face is not about it. However, I have found that it is perfect for spot treatments when I have a breakout! I do like that it is also a toner. But I’m not a fan of two in one products, personally. Murad Clarifying Cleanser
Max M.
Clayton, MO
This isn’t as good as their normal blue bottle cleanser. It’s not as effective against acne, as I still had pretty obvi spilt black heads and some white heads after using the full bottle.
lenzy H.
Glendora, CA
This cleanser was a life saver for my skin! I couldn't begin to tell you how much money I have spent looking for something that works. THIS IS IT