Murad Time Release Blemish Cleanser uploaded by KayLeigh L.Murad Time Release Blemish Cleanser uploaded by Virginia O.

BY MURAD

This high-performance, anti-aging acne cleanser features sustained-release Salicylic Acid to help clear skin without over-drying. Amino Acids and Hyaluronic Acid help restore youthfulness. This adult acne cleanser continues to work even after rinsing it off your face.

The Murad Time Release Acne Cleanser is suggested for people looking to:

• Fight acne all day long without over-drying skin
  • Treat adult acne and blemish-prone skin
  • Diminish the appearance of fine lines

Benefits: This high-performance, anti-aging acne wash helps treat breakouts and diminishes early signs of aging. The cleanser includes an innovative anti-acne treatment technology that continues to work even after you rinse it off. Plus, Amino Acids and Hyaluronic Acid help bind moisture to your skin to keep it hydrated.

How to Use: Massage a small amount of Murad Time Release Acne Cleanser over dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. Follow with a Murad Step 2 treatment.

ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Salicylic Acid 0.5%

OTHER INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Retinol, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Chitosan, Silver Citrate, Sodium PCA, Betaine, Sorbitol, Glycine, Alanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Arginine, Lysine, Glutamic Acid, Zinc Gluconate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Extract, Cimicifuga Racemosa Root Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch Octenylsuccinate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Propyl Gallate, Polysorbate 80, Menthol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glycol Distearate, Steareth-4, PEG-150 Distearate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance (Parfum)

• Do you know if it product really work? Thanks1 Answers
Myrissa G.
Murad Time Release Acne Cleanser Murad has to be my favorite skin care line for my acne. I’ve tried a lot of skin care lines and none really get the job done quite like Murad. I love this cleanser because it is time released meaning even after I wash it off it is still fighting off my acne far after I’m done washing it off my face. The smell is a little strong but it works amazing! I like that it isn’t a strong percent of salicylic acid because it won’t dry out my face. It really does clear up my acne in a week! It also takes care of my really oily face!
FlawlessLC C.
Centerville
I love this face wash, it was really helped my skin. I wouldn’t say I have acne, but I do get quite a few pimples often. This has definitely helped keep them at bay. After about 6 months of using it, I only get a few pimple here and there. My skin is not perfect, but I love this Murad cleanser for helping keep at least the pimples away. I noticed results after about a month of use. I used this wash with their oil control mattifier cream, the acne clearing solution, and sometimes the acne spot treatment. These all worked amazing together and I think it’s truly why I saw results after a month.
KayLeigh L.
Winston Salem, NC
This product is perfect for spot treatments. I used to use it all over my face but it has salicylic acid in it and my face is not about it. However, I have found that it is perfect for spot treatments when I have a breakout! I do like that it is also a toner. But I’m not a fan of two in one products, personally. Murad Clarifying Cleanser
Lourdes R.
I was looking for a trietment that was not as irating to my my medicated one.  I was given a sample to try as I was unsure about it because of my sensitive skin. It was good for me it did not iratate my skin and it helped with the acne. I purchase it and price was resonable I only use it when I have a brake out.
Brittany B.
Baltimore MD
This keeps me clear except for my hormonal that time of the month blemishes. Although to be honest I’ve never had bad acne, and have moved as I’ve gotten older to other treatments. Can be a bit drying to have a heavy duty moisturizer for after!
Meredith M.
This is the best cleaner for acne skin. It is very gentle and easy to use. The gel like texture is so soft on the face and doesn’t tug the skin or leave it feeling dry and tight. But most importantly it has helped clear up acne so well, I love this and have repurchased it multiple times
Madi N.
I usually love Murad products and have heard awesome things about this from my friends, but I'm happy I just got a sample from Sephora instead of purchasing. It dried out my skin way too much, which is strange since I am usually very oily. I would use it again, just not every day.
Claudia W.
Avon, OH
I would not recommend this product to anyone. From my personal experience it stops working after a few months, for me it was three to four months. I think that for the money you are paying you can get a way better product that will leave you off with long lasting results.
Kelli Y.
Harold
This is my holy grail cleanser! I have been using it for years. It really helped my acne-prone and oily skin. I love how creamy it is. I feel like my skin gets clean without being stripped of essential moisture. Murad is one of my favorite skin care brands.
Renee J.
Warren, MI
I use this cleaner every morning. It has a cool mint feeling. It leaves your skin feeling clean but not over dried. Every time I stop using this for a couple of days, I break out a little and seems like when I go back to using this it clears it right up! I wish it helped with oily/shiny skin more but beggars can’t be choosers. I will be rebuying.
Génesis T.
Do you know if it product really work? Thanks