Murad Time Release Acne Cleanser
This high-performance, anti-aging acne cleanser features sustained-release Salicylic Acid to help clear skin without over-drying. Amino Acids and Hyaluronic Acid help restore youthfulness. This adult acne cleanser continues to work even after rinsing it off your face.
The Murad Time Release Acne Cleanser is suggested for people looking to:
- Fight acne all day long without over-drying skin
- Treat adult acne and blemish-prone skin
- Diminish the appearance of fine lines
Benefits: This high-performance, anti-aging acne wash helps treat breakouts and diminishes early signs of aging. The cleanser includes an innovative anti-acne treatment technology that continues to work even after you rinse it off. Plus, Amino Acids and Hyaluronic Acid help bind moisture to your skin to keep it hydrated.
How to Use: Massage a small amount of Murad Time Release Acne Cleanser over dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. Follow with a Murad Step 2 treatment.
ACTIVE INGREDIENTS: Salicylic Acid 0.5%
OTHER INGREDIENTS: Water (Aqua), Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Retinol, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Chitosan, Silver Citrate, Sodium PCA, Betaine, Sorbitol, Glycine, Alanine, Proline, Serine, Threonine, Arginine, Lysine, Glutamic Acid, Zinc Gluconate, Argania Spinosa Kernel Extract, Serenoa Serrulata Fruit Extract, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Extract, Cimicifuga Racemosa Root Extract, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch Octenylsuccinate, Citric Acid, Disodium EDTA, Propyl Gallate, Polysorbate 80, Menthol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Glycol Distearate, Steareth-4, PEG-150 Distearate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyacrylate-13, Polyisobutene, Polysorbate 20, Trisodium Ethylenediamine Disuccinate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance (Parfum)see more...
Top Questions See all 52 Q&A
- "I have had problems with my skin for the past couple years. It's oily, very sensitive, and prone to breakouts- pimples, cystic zits, and blackheads. I started using this a couple weeks ago and I can see a clear difference in my skin. I didn't even get the normal hormonal breakout I usually do around that time of the month! I will continue to use this and am going to look into other Murad products. " in 60 reviews
- "I have combination skin &' most acne products either over dry my skin or totally grease up my face lol." in 2 reviews
- "Speaking from trying this product for many years and having super oily & acne prone skin, this is an amazing product! " in 2 reviews
- "I started using this a couple weeks ago and I can see a clear difference in my skin." in 1 review
- "I highly recommend this product." in 1 review
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos