BY MURAD

Normalise oil production for a healthy, shine-free glow. Murad’s Vitalic T-Zone Pore Refining Gel contains glycolic and salicylic acids to gently exfoliate dull, dry surface cells to clear your pores and remove skin imperfections.

With retinol to improve your skin texture the Vitalic T-Zone Pore Refining Gel improves tone and radiance whilst balancing oily and dry skin zones for a healthy complexion. This daily use gel from Murad dissolves the impurities which would normally clog your pores and uses pomegranate extracts to defend your skin against free radicals too.

Directions of use:

• Every day after cleansing and toning, massage a thin layer over your face and neck.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Alcohol Denat., Glycolic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-10, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Salicylic Acid, Punica Granatum Extract, Rice Amino Acids, Zinc Aspartate, Chitosan Ascorbate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Palmitoyl Hydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/Glycerin Crosspolymer, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Zinc Acetate, Linoleic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium PCA, Hydroxyethylcellulose, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Fragrance (Parfum)

Zoey J.
The claims are very valid. Over about a 2 month period I have noticed my pores seem smaller and are not as apparent under makeup or bare. I bought mine at ulta and the ladies/men there can definitely help point you in the right way.
Skyler K.
Orland park
This stuff was my holy grail for years. I don't know why I ever stopped using it. It's amazing it's such a great night and day serum. It really did make my mores smaller and I was less oily when I was using it. My mom got me onto it and j was hooked.
Amanda V.
Deltona, FL
Murad is one of my favorite skincare lines. The pore refining serum does exactly what it says. My pores were visibly reduced within days of starting to use it. I was so impressed with this product that I’ll be buying it again when I run out.
cortney Nicholle W.
Modesto, CA
The stuff is absolutely amazing even though it's a little bit pricey I love using this just in my T-Zone to make sure that my pores are smaller and make sure that my skin is not oily
Kelly M.
This serum is nice for improving skin texture. Not the absolute best I've used but I did notice improvement in pore reduction. Not a huge fan of the smell but I still use many Murad products because they are effective.
zaneta o.
Fresh Meadows, NY
This is one of my go-to products when dealing with a serious breakout. It dries out acne and brings it to the surface making it easy to extract or exfoliate away. If your skin is very dry you might want to use it as a spot treatment versus all over your face. It is slightly tacky and doesn't look good under makeup so I tend to use it at night right after washing my face. It stings sometimes when I use my sonic cleanser before application. About just as much as rubbing alcohol would but it evaporates and the discomfort doesn't last very long. It also re-tightens pores after blackhead extraction so you aren't left if tiny gaping holes. A splash of cold water before application assists even more.
Nikkie P.
Clark
If you suffer from large pores, like myself, you've probably tried it all. I bought this at my local Ulta as a part of a 2 step kit with a mask to use before the gel. After applying the mask and exfoliating your pores (mine are all in my t-zone area), apply the serum in a thin coat to tighten your pores. Works like a dream!
Fernanda K.
I have been using this product for a few months now and the only reason I don't give 5 stars is because it leaves my skin a little dry. I use it at night and feel like I have to put on a later is moisturizer on top. Otherwise great product !
Kaitlyn Y.
Oceanside, CA
This pore gel is amazing ! It really does tighten your pores and as you use it after a week you can really notice a difference.
Price isn’t too bad either but it works great! I would totally buy it again!
Veronica S.
Dover, NH
I had a sample of this product. I'm not sure if mine was old, but the gel had a funny scent to it, almost like rubber cement. The gel was very liquidy, and I'm not sure how that compares to a fresh bottle. I used this after cleansing and moisturizing, like the directions say. The texture was almost like a silicon based primer. I do think that it helped "refine" my pores only because of the silicone texture filled them in. I used this at night and noticed my pores were blurred, but come morning time you could see my pores again. I would recommend using this in the morning before makeup so you can benefit from the blurred pores. Also, this product may have broken me out. It could be because it was an old sample, or there is something in there that clogs your skin, which almost seems counterproductive.
Leslie C.
Does it work well even having acne scarring ?