Murad Suncare Waterproof Sunblock With SPF 30 uploaded by Rachel P.Murad Suncare Waterproof Sunblock With SPF 30 uploaded by Cecilia V.Murad Suncare Waterproof Sunblock With SPF 30 uploaded by Cecilia V.

BY MURAD

Provides maximum full spectrum face and body protection for active lifestyle by: Resisting water for long lasting defense; Shielding against premature fine lines and wrinkles formation. Maximum strength waterproof protection preserves healthy skin. Pomegranate extract along sunscreens prevent free radical damage to protect and age-proof skin. Patented skin repair system protects elasticity to maintain skin firmness.

Hyaluronic acid ad plant lipids preserves skin's barrier to ensure long lasting, continual hydration. Treasured by the ancient Egyptians as the fruit of immortality and considered one of oldest medicines known to man, pomegranate holds the key to ultimate skin health.

Directions: Apply 30 minutes prior to sun exposure. Reapply after 80 minutes in the water or after excessive perspiring. For optimal results take Murad Pomphenol® Sunguard Supplement daily.

Ingredients: Avobenzone 20%, Homosalate 65%, Octinoxate 75%, Octisalate 50%, Oxybenzone 40%, Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Dicaprylyl Maleate, Cocoglycerides, Sodium Dihdroxycetyl Phosphate, Cetyl Alcohol, Isostearic Acid, PEG-100 Stearate, Silica, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Phosopholipids, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Punica Granatum Extract, Zinco Gluconate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Palmitoylhydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/glycerin Crosspolymer,vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Glycolipids, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acrylates/C-10-30, Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanathan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium EDTA, Melanin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Greaniol, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance (parfum)

Murad Suncare Waterproof Sunblock With SPF 30
  • "This stuff is excellent. Keeps you moisturized without causing breakouts and stays on for hours even when out in the pool/lake. Its very gentle on the skin, mine is sensitive and had no problem continuously applying daily. I'm a longtime user and will definitely keep buying." in 12 reviews
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Overall I'm super pleased with this product. The oil isn't greasy whatsoever. It says 2-3 drops will do the job, but I use way more (maybe 10?). Even though I've used quite a bit in just 6 days the bottle looks nearly untouched. It leaves a yellow/orange look to your face, so I usually put it on before bed. A little bit to dry spots during the daytime isn't too obvious, but that'll probably depend on your skin tone. Every morning I wake up and my skin feels INCREDIBLY soft and smoothed. I've struggled with intense acne for a good year or so now. I've easily invested a good couple hundred of dollars from high end to questionable companies. I love love love that this is animal friendly and so natural. I highly recommend this product and will continue to explore/ test this company's line of cosmetics. The one thing that aggravated me a bit was the fact I payed for one day shipping but it came in two days. Otherwise if you're questioning on wether or not to invest in this don't think about it too much. It's quality for it's price? AMAZING
Rafaela L.
Malden
Thats one of the best brands for facials, all of the products that I experienced gave me immediate good results, unfortunately I could only use some of them, I would use all to have even better results. I will continue to be a great customer and fan because all the products are really amazing. 💘💘💘
Alex C.
Scottsville, VA
I like this product because it is waterproof, and I wear sunscreen daily. I do need a higher spf if I’m going to be getting a lot of sun exposure because I’m very fair, so this didn’t work well for me personally as I needed to reapply more often than I would’ve liked, but it is perfect for my olive skinned daughter.
Debbie S.
Maplewood
 This was my primary  sunscreen last summer and I was reasonably happy with it. It’s seem to stay on pretty well, but it did feel a little heavy on my skin. That said, they kept me from getting sunburnt and that’s what matters!
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
This actually worked really well. I was super impressed. I went to the beach and got in the ocean and everywhere that I applied the product was fully protected and did not get red. I would totally suggest this product
Larissa Y.
Van Buren, AR
I’m a ginger. Therefore I am really pale and have to wear sunscreen 24/7 this is the BEST sunscreen I’ve ever used. It more than met my expectations. Everyother sunscreen I used I was still burnt and I wore one coat for 12 hours and didn’t even get a burn
Victoria P.
Portsmouth, VA
I use a lot of there products. This product is not very long- lasting. Has a horrible scent not like the rest of them do. I used it once. I bought this product once and did not like it so no I would not buy it again.
Amber N.
The Woodlands
My skin is very fair so I burn very easily. This sunscreen is great for me because it is gentle enough for my sensitive skin while still getting the job done! It’s defiantly worth the price too!!! Highly recommend for sensitive skin as well.
Eden L.
Romeoville, IL
I like this product. It made a day at the pool care free because I didn’t need to try and reapply it and then at the end of the day still no sunburn. I didn’t think that the price was so bad for the fact that I used it for a full day in that sun and water with no sunburn and no breakouts
Shanna Y.
Zionsville
I tried using this as a daily moisturizer and sunblock to help combat my fine lines around my eyes. It didn't work as well as I expected, I only bought it the one time as I was very disappointed. I ended up having to go to a different brand as this one didn't have the desired results.
maria c.
Brownsville , TX
Does anyone else use this?