Murad Suncare Waterproof Sunblock With SPF 30 uploaded by Rachel P.Murad Suncare Waterproof Sunblock With SPF 30 uploaded by Cecilia V.Murad Suncare Waterproof Sunblock With SPF 30 uploaded by Cecilia V.

BY MURAD

Provides maximum full spectrum face and body protection for active lifestyle by: Resisting water for long lasting defense; Shielding against premature fine lines and wrinkles formation. Maximum strength waterproof protection preserves healthy skin. Pomegranate extract along sunscreens prevent free radical damage to protect and age-proof skin. Patented skin repair system protects elasticity to maintain skin firmness.

Hyaluronic acid ad plant lipids preserves skin's barrier to ensure long lasting, continual hydration. Treasured by the ancient Egyptians as the fruit of immortality and considered one of oldest medicines known to man, pomegranate holds the key to ultimate skin health.

Directions: Apply 30 minutes prior to sun exposure. Reapply after 80 minutes in the water or after excessive perspiring. For optimal results take Murad Pomphenol® Sunguard Supplement daily.

Ingredients: Avobenzone 20%, Homosalate 65%, Octinoxate 75%, Octisalate 50%, Oxybenzone 40%, Water (Aqua), Butylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Dicaprylyl Maleate, Cocoglycerides, Sodium Dihdroxycetyl Phosphate, Cetyl Alcohol, Isostearic Acid, PEG-100 Stearate, Silica, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Phosopholipids, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Punica Granatum Extract, Zinco Gluconate, Stearyl Dimethicone, Lecithin, Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Palmitoylhydroxypropyltrimonium Amylopectin/glycerin Crosspolymer,vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Extract, Glycolipids, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acrylates/C-10-30, Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanathan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Disodium EDTA, Melanin, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Greaniol, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance (parfum)

Murad Suncare Waterproof Sunblock With SPF 30
  • "This stuff is excellent. Keeps you moisturized without causing breakouts and stays on for hours even when out in the pool/lake. Its very gentle on the skin, mine is sensitive and had no problem continuously applying daily. I'm a longtime user and will definitely keep buying." in 12 reviews
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Overall I'm super pleased with this product. The oil isn't greasy whatsoever. It says 2-3 drops will do the job, but I use way more (maybe 10?). Even though I've used quite a bit in just 6 days the bottle looks nearly untouched. It leaves a yellow/orange look to your face, so I usually put it on before bed. A little bit to dry spots during the daytime isn't too obvious, but that'll probably depend on your skin tone. Every morning I wake up and my skin feels INCREDIBLY soft and smoothed. I've struggled with intense acne for a good year or so now. I've easily invested a good couple hundred of dollars from high end to questionable companies. I love love love that this is animal friendly and so natural. I highly recommend this product and will continue to explore/ test this company's line of cosmetics. The one thing that aggravated me a bit was the fact I payed for one day shipping but it came in two days. Otherwise if you're questioning on wether or not to invest in this don't think about it too much. It's quality for it's price? AMAZING
Cecillie R.
I’m not a repeating customer. I used this not recently, but last summer I used it. It felt heavy and kind of sticky. I would not buy again for myself, it did not meet my expectations but I would recommend maybe for others. The price is not terrible, nor is it great.
Debbie S.
Maplewood
 This was my primary  sunscreen last summer and I was reasonably happy with it. It’s seem to stay on pretty well, but it did feel a little heavy on my skin. That said, they kept me from getting sunburnt and that’s what matters!
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
This actually worked really well. I was super impressed. I went to the beach and got in the ocean and everywhere that I applied the product was fully protected and did not get red. I would totally suggest this product
Larissa Y.
Van Buren, AR
I’m a ginger. Therefore I am really pale and have to wear sunscreen 24/7 this is the BEST sunscreen I’ve ever used. It more than met my expectations. Everyother sunscreen I used I was still burnt and I wore one coat for 12 hours and didn’t even get a burn
Toody B.
This is the first time trying this sunblock and I purchased it specifically for my face, to use under my makeup. It is not greasy and foundation applies well on top of it. A little goes a long way, so that is a plus!
Brady P.
Cusseta, AL
keeps you protected! even though it is water proof i recommend applying it after you get out of the water. very gentle on the skin. repeat user. i bought it at ulta and i definitely would buy this product again
Amber N.
My skin is very fair so I burn very easily. This sunscreen is great for me because it is gentle enough for my sensitive skin while still getting the job done! It’s defiantly worth the price too!!! Highly recommend for sensitive skin as well.
Olivia R.
6733 Itaska St.
I felt like the product worked well for the beach, but not so great for all the time. The product often left tiny splats of residue all over my body! I wouldn’t really recommend to use all the time, but ok for once and a while. ;)
safa l.
san diego
Y’all didn’t even get a to do to me tcome is was a the thing I time for ago and she then says was she was going to get be her it she was going she would love you she would y’all love me she didn’t said was you she
maria c.
Brownsville , TX
Does anyone else use this?