BY MURAD

Replenishes hydration, soothes sensitivity and restores supple skin. Rejuvenates and Conditions Dry, Cracked, Chapped Skin or Lips in an Instant By: Sealing in long lasting moisture. Gently smoothing and exfoliating. 59% Petrolatum Skin Protectant. 35% Lanolin Skin Protectant.

Patented, proven skin and lip therapy delivers immediate relief. Petrolatum and Vitamin E condition and help relieve chapped, cracked skin or lips. Lanolin protects skin or slips from the damaging effects of environmental exposure. BHA's gently exfoliate to smooth and revitalize.

Ingredients: Active Ingredient: Petrolatum (58.95%), Lanolin (35%). Inactive Ingredients: Tocopheryl Acetate, Cetyl Esters, Ethyl Methylphenylglycidate, Benzyl Cinnamate, Salicylic Acid.

Directions of use: Apply to dry, chapped skin or lips as needed. Apply as needed.

Sydney K.
Jessup, PA
I really enjoy this product. It definitely soothes the skin like it says it does. It works really well and met all of my expectations. The packaging was simple but pretty nice. I would purchase this product again.
Ann-Marie L.
Phoenix , AZ
Murad works well it just smells and feels very "medical"
But this works well for my skin and a lot of my irritation is from dryness so it's definitely hydration but doesn't feel greasy like some serums do
Courtney H.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
I have tried Murad face wash and it seems to be very good for people with sensitive skin which I have, so I would only assume that this is a great product and should definitely be tried.
Maria B.
Morristown
Merad products are very well known! They are the best in the market! I bought this product online and gave it a try! It is very gentle on the skin and very effective. If you try it you will see results immediately and for sure would love to buy it again
Nini H.
I really enjoy this. I have already made my second purchase on this. Wish more brands made things similar to this because of how convenient it is. Love how it cleared my skin. It is pretty pricey but I think it is worth it.
Taylor K.
Darien, IL
I have adored this product it comes everywhere with me because it fits so easily in my purse for where ever a blemish occurs!! It's fantastic & I can never let it go now that I have it with me always!!
Bree F.
I adore this brand I like this product very much. Very trustable brand. I buy mine on base so it's a lot cheaper but I can purchase this on line at Sephora. First time user . I would buy again.
maisa s.
Note: Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates by manufacturer. For All Skin Types Soothe away dryness. This healing salve brings immediate relief to dry, chapped lips or minor skin irritations. Salicylic acid,
Hana A.
Hickory Hills
Really love this stuff it doesn't make me feel uncomfortable it goes on smoothly and most of all it's very healthy I really like it the value of this isn't the best but it's good thanks for everyone's attention
Laura C.
St petersburg , FL
Love this brand, really good quality and always gets it on point with their skin care line. and more important this product is really good for all skin types and will last you for a long time, will highly recommend it to everyone