BY MURAD

Brand from Murad. An absolute soothing lip therapy Offers instant relief to dry, chapped lips Incredibly calms and comforts minor skin irritations Contains vitamin E and other ingredients to condition skin Immediately protects your lips from free radicals Suitable for all skin types Pack Size - 50g/1.7oz see more...

Dixie N.
Dixie N.
S San Fran, CA
I love this! it makes my dry skin and face so soft and smooth. it works pretty quick too!!!! This has taken the place of my chapstick before i go to sleep. I wake up with super soft lip in the morning. I totally recommend this to all my friends. A++ in my books!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Kentwood, MI
I love this for my lips. It keeps them feeling great all day long. I out it in before I start my makeup and also at night b
Justine S.
Justine S.
Grand Rapids, MI
How often do you have to use this or are you supposed to use this?
Ashley I.
Ashley I.
El Paso, TX
Does this product help keep lips moisturized all day?
Brandi T.
Brandi T.
Plano, TX
Is this like a lotion? A gel? Does it absorb quickly or does it leave a protective barrier over your lips?
Natalie G.
Natalie G.
how often do you need to use this to have softer lips with no dead skin on them?