Murad Soothing Skin And Lip Care uploaded by Tamra E.Murad Soothing Skin And Lip Care uploaded by Katherine M.Murad Soothing Skin And Lip Care uploaded by Katherine M.

BY MURAD

This multi-function formula hydrates and locks in moisture to relieve dry, chapped skin on contact.

Benefits: This healing salve brings immediate relief to dry, chapped lips and minor skin irritations by sealing in long lasting moisture as it gently smoothes and exfoliates.

How to Use: Apply to dry, chapped lips or where needed.

Ingredients: Petrolatum, Benzyl Cinnamate, Tocopheroyl Acetate, Lanolin, Aldehyde C-16, Cetyl Esters, Salicylic Acid

Tamra E.
31 suburbia court, jersey city, new jersey
This product is refreshing for your lips to stay hydrated and rejuvenated after long working days in the winter. I do like the texture it is a little thick but you get used to it after a while of using it a few times or more. Definitely would recommend it to anyone that suffers from chapped or dry lips. It also is in a super cute tube.
Molly H.
Absolutely love this product! Nothing leaves my lips feeling quite as soft as this. It is definitely noticeable on your lips as it is a bit thick. This product was a gift, but it is definitely worth the money and I will purchase again!
Malesa H.
Pasco , WA
I bought this after my first ever facial! It was applied at the end of my facial and I asked and knew I had to have it. I've tried other lip care products but this leaves my lips very soft and it lasts a long time unlike carmex which tends to dry my lips out more. It smells so nice and it's not thick. You only need a thin layer! It is on the pricy side of $22 but well worth it when looking for a good lip treatment! Definitely recommend!
Ashlee B.
This stuff is amazing. A friend recommended this to me as a way to combat my dry, cracking lips during the winter. It works so well. I use it on my knuckles during the winter as well to prevent cracking and it sooths, protects and hydrates my lips and skin. Will definitely repurchase.
Ashley P.
I really wanted this product to be great. It was the first time I used it and I wouldn't buy it again. It was pretty greasy and it never felt like it soaked into my lips. I found myself reapplying numerous times without any difference. No worth the price in my opinion.
liz T.
New Britain, CT
So I love the products how it leaves it smooth. But I noticed I have to reapply very often. It doesn't last long. Also it's very pricey I purchase mines for $22 at massage envy. I didn't look at the ingredients before I purchase and it has petroleum as the first ingredient, I thought it would be more natural, so that explains why I need to reapply often. So save your money and just buy Vaseline.
Bayle
I am a FAN! I don't know how many tubes of this I went through but OMG this is amazing! I have very dry lips through out the year and this is the only thing that works. I also use this anywhere on my face when it feels sensitive and dry. It seems to work very well!
Candy R.
I never used on any other place other than lips not face. The packaging was just fine. Nothing to fancy needed. I purchased it at Walmart Superstore. It was very easy to apply and use. Just a small amount on finger needed for lips. Yes I would purchase again
Phong T.
Charlotte, NC
Im an esthetician and even though I use murad products at my spa, I would recommend this product the most. Amazon and sephora sells these. I use them every night. They hydrate the lip like no other and consider this a treatment not just a balm.
Wendy T.
Phoenix, AZ
Murad Soothing skin and lip care is just what you need to get your lips in kissable shape. If your lips are in need of major repair, this will do the trick in no time, but then, continue house it as a maintenance on a routine basis, under your lipstick, for smoochable, beautiful lips!
Brandi T.
Plano, TX
Is this like a lotion? A gel? Does it absorb quickly or does it leave a protective barrier over your lips?
Natalie G.
how often do you need to use this to have softer lips with no dead skin on them?
Ashley I.
El Paso, TX
Does this product help keep lips moisturized all day?
Justine S.
Grand Rapids, MI
How often do you have to use this or are you supposed to use this?

back