BY MURAD

Murad professional soothing seaweed infusion mask will nourish your skin and lock in hydration to reduce moisture loss. Green tea extract soothes and comforts dry, sensitive skin. see more...

Ashley W.
This is an amazing mask to use. The smell is great, it’s super soothing on the skin. It was everything I wanted it to be and do. I’ve used this mask a couple different times and it’s still amazing!
Sabrina L.
Meridian, ID
This seaweed mask is SO COOL! it can be a little difficult to apply but the results are amazing. It really hydrates while toning your skin and tightening your pores!
April S.
Lucasville, OH
This cool mask is amazing! It just feels so cool and amazing. It's gentle and very easy to apply. Makes you feel like you are at a spa! Wonderful packaging. It can get it at a great cost. Five stars all the way and I do recommend this masks to others.
Kayla H.
Bellingham , WA
I use this at school, I attend Evergreen Beauty college, this in one of the 3 that we offer and everyone that I use it in loves it! It is good for most all skin types and leaves the skin soft and refreshed. Great for facials!
Lindsay D.
Danbury, CT
One of my all time favorite mask go-tos. If you haven't tried this yet you NEED too. Perfect for people with dry skin, the seaweed puts the moisture back in that you lost throughout the day!
Hollie N.
Ashland, KY
Murad Pore Extractor Pomegranate Mask
This is one of my favorite masks ever! Not only does it clear out all the yucky gunk in my pores, but it reduces their size too! Makes my skin feel clean, fresh & super soft! Highly recommend!
Mair M.
Redding, CA
Made me feel so soft, smooth, and hydrated AFTER ONE USE! Will absolutely be repurchasing in the future. It's so gentle on your skin, and does exactly what it says. Missing one star because it didn't do too much for my redness. When I see the word soothing... I expect redness to be slightly decreased.
MaKayla M.
Odum
Wonderful product! I love using a mask like this one. Not too harsh on the skin and great quality for a reasonable price, however, I do wish there were a bit more product included in the container but I will just have to buy again! Good on you, Murad!
Sofia K.
Irvine , CA
I love this product! My skin is usually very sensitive but I never had any issues with this product! It definitely met my expectations! It's a great product and I would definitely recommend this to others!
Antigoni P.
Little Neck, NY
I love this mask, but it has been a bit difficult for me to find, and on the expensive side. I love the feel of it, and the effectiveness, my forehead lines are definitely softened after continued use.