BY MURAD

Clinically developed to soothe inflamed, sensitive or rigid skin Infused with seaweed containing antioxidants, minerals & vitamins to hydrate skin. Promotes detoxification of facial pores. Effectively tackles Rosacea-like problems including redness & sensitivity Skin appears invigorated & crystal clear

To use: Pour the treatment into a bowl, add 2 oz of Murad Soothing Tonic & mix together. Place an open gauze square on face, then apply the mixture to cleansed & dry face & neck, leave on for 10 minutes, then peel gauze & rinse off

About the product:

• Clinically developed to soothe inflamed sensitive or rigid skin.
  • Infused with seaweed containing antioxidants minerals & vitamins to hydrate skin.
  • Promotes detoxification of facial pores.
  • Effectively tackles Rosacea-like problems including redness & sensitivity.
  • Skin appears invigorated & crystal clear.
  • To use: Pour the treatment into a bowl add 2 oz of Murad Soothing Tonic & mix together. Place an open gauze square on face then apply the mixture to cleansed & dry face & neck leave on for 10 minutes then peel gauze & rinse off.

Danielle A.
Royse City, TX
Love the way this feels on my skin. I like that it was a powder being mixed with a soothing tonic, makes me feel like I am using something more professional. Application was great, felt cooling & smooth like a mud mask. So far so good! Now we get to 10 minutes & trying to remove it.... first, I can’t move my face, like at all. Second, I am scrubbing it off my face making my skin worse! BUT I love it & will continue to use with gauze facial masks underneath. It’s a great mask, just take my advice & don’t put it directly on your skin for the full 10 minutes. It dries like rubber & is difficult to remove. If you research how to properly apply it, it’s wonderful & one of my favorites!!
Ashley W.
This is an amazing mask to use. The smell is great, it’s super soothing on the skin. It was everything I wanted it to be and do. I’ve used this mask a couple different times and it’s still amazing!
Sabrina L.
Meridian, ID
This seaweed mask is SO COOL! it can be a little difficult to apply but the results are amazing. It really hydrates while toning your skin and tightening your pores!
Hollie N.
ASHLAND, KY
Murad Pore Extractor Pomegranate Mask
This is one of my favorite masks ever! Not only does it clear out all the yucky gunk in my pores, but it reduces their size too! Makes my skin feel clean, fresh & super soft! Highly recommend!
Mair M.
Redding, CA
Made me feel so soft, smooth, and hydrated AFTER ONE USE! Will absolutely be repurchasing in the future. It's so gentle on your skin, and does exactly what it says. Missing one star because it didn't do too much for my redness. When I see the word soothing... I expect redness to be slightly decreased.
April S.
Lucasville , OH
This cool mask is amazing! It just feels so cool and amazing. It's gentle and very easy to apply. Makes you feel like you are at a spa! Wonderful packaging. It can get it at a great cost. Five stars all the way and I do recommend this masks to others.
Kayla H.
Bellingham , WA
I use this at school, I attend Evergreen Beauty college, this in one of the 3 that we offer and everyone that I use it in loves it! It is good for most all skin types and leaves the skin soft and refreshed. Great for facials!
Sofia K.
Irvine , CA
I love this product! My skin is usually very sensitive but I never had any issues with this product! It definitely met my expectations! It's a great product and I would definitely recommend this to others!
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
I have love This product and I need it all the time.i CAN'T IMAGINE BUYING ANYTHING ELSE I KNOWS. AND I WANT TO TRY NEW PROUDUCT OR ANYTHING ELSE from this company #1 fan
MaKayla M.
Odum
Wonderful product! I love using a mask like this one. Not too harsh on the skin and great quality for a reasonable price, however, I do wish there were a bit more product included in the container but I will just have to buy again! Good on you, Murad!

back