Murad Soothing Gel Cleanser uploaded by Widalys E.Murad Soothing Gel Cleanser uploaded by Kaylee F.

BY MURAD

Patented gentle gel formula cleanses away impurities while calming and soothing skin--features antioxidant rich Goji Berry Extract, Peppermint Leaf Extract and strong anti-inflammatories to provide maximum soothing.

This patented gel reduces irritation and redness by washing away impurities as it conditions skin to alleviate tightness, stinging and sensitivity.

How to Use: Massage a small amount over dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. For optimal results, follow with recommended Recovery Treatment Gel.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Linoleic Acid, Lactic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Punica Granatum Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Hydrogen Peroxide, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Allantoin, Panthenol, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Sodium PCA, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Menthoxypropanediol, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Gelatin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Mica, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Limonene *, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Green 3 (CI 42053), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Green 6 (CI 61565), Yellow 11 (CI 47000)

• Does this product actually help reduce the redness? And w...1 Answers
  • Does anybody know if there are other products available i...5 Answers
  • Looking for a new cleanser. I feel like gel cleansers I'v...1 Answers
Murad Soothing Gel Cleanser
  • "This cleanser is phenomenal. It's gentle, but thorough. Somehow it manages to take my makeup off without burning my eyes. It leaves my face fresh but never over stripped. I get hives and have sensitive skin/rosacea and this product has saved my face. I believe in Murad. " in 27 reviews
Savannah S.
This cleanser is amazing! It has a very fresh scent to it, nothing overpowering and strong. It leaves my face feeling clean and looking beautiful. Definitely recommend this product!
Vicki N.
Plant City
I used this entire line in my late 20s after developing adult acne. It worked very well and didn't dry my skin out too much.
Samantha T.
New Castle, PA
Murad is a brand I know I can always trust. they have great skincare products and this is one of them. it feels so nice on the skin
Geena J.
This is really good!!!!!! I use it when I break out and then I tone and moisturize because it dries your face big time! If you have very dry sling your should stay away from this but for regular or oily skin you’ll be fine. It’s also super refreshing
Perry B.
San Antonio, TX
This is a good product, keeps your face clean, foams up nicely and a little goes a long way. It smells like moutain dew, I don’t hate it but it might not be your thing. I don’t feel like this does much as far as soothing, but I did notice my skin was a bit calmer. Not as much as I thought it would be though.
Widalys E.
Orlando
I love this gel! I have very sensitive, yet oily skin. It is very hard to find a product that works perfectly to clean my skin. No oily residue, no over drying and helps correct my redness.

Thanks FabFitFun to send to me that amazing products in my Springs Box .
Christi B.
New Braunfels
I have dry sensitive skin and found this really calms my skin down. It’s a refreshing feeling and smells good. There are little micro beads but they aren’t enough or big to hurt sensitive skin.
Holly R.
Ponchatoula, LA
I like your cleanser. It didn't do anything negative, but I also, unfortunately didn't notice any particular additive effects either
Blyssey B.
This gel cleanser is great for sensitive and oily/acne skin!! It has a light scent to it and doesn't leave my skin dry.
Kerry C.
It works well with my sensitive skin. It’s a little sticky feeling but just make sure to add enough water to create a lather. I’m unsure of the price since this was given to me in my skincare class. But I hear Murad is a very appraised skincare brand.
Larisa S.
San Rafael, NM
Does anybody know if there are other products available in this line dedicated to improving redness? I look like a tomato without makeup and it's been hard to me to find anything that doesn't irritate my skin and actually takes away the red.
Jessica F.
Dover, DE
Looking for a new cleanser. I feel like gel cleansers I've used in the past have left my skin VERY dry, and tight. Will this cleanser make my skin feel this way after use?
Diana A.
Does this product actually help reduce the redness? And will it leaves my skin feeling dry? Where can it be purchased at?
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
Does this clean out pores ?

back