Murad Soothing Gel Cleanser uploaded by Widalys E.Murad Soothing Gel Cleanser uploaded by Kaylee F.

BY MURAD

Patented gentle gel formula cleanses away impurities while calming and soothing skin--features antioxidant rich Goji Berry Extract, Peppermint Leaf Extract and strong anti-inflammatories to provide maximum soothing.

This patented gel reduces irritation and redness by washing away impurities as it conditions skin to alleviate tightness, stinging and sensitivity.

How to Use: Massage a small amount over dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. For optimal results, follow with recommended Recovery Treatment Gel.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Linoleic Acid, Lactic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Punica Granatum Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Hydrogen Peroxide, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Allantoin, Panthenol, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Sodium PCA, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Menthoxypropanediol, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Gelatin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Mica, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Limonene *, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Green 3 (CI 42053), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Green 6 (CI 61565), Yellow 11 (CI 47000)

• Does this product actually help reduce the redness? And w...1 Answers
  • Does anybody know if there are other products available i...5 Answers
  • Looking for a new cleanser. I feel like gel cleansers I'v...1 Answers
Murad Soothing Gel Cleanser
  • "This cleanser is phenomenal. It's gentle, but thorough. Somehow it manages to take my makeup off without burning my eyes. It leaves my face fresh but never over stripped. I get hives and have sensitive skin/rosacea and this product has saved my face. I believe in Murad. " in 27 reviews
Ashley D.
FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Cleans my skin, makeup and all, while not leaving my skin feeling dry - big deal for my skin!
Sarah S.
san diego
A little harsh on my skin but works really well. I have sensitive skin so maybe stay away if you do as well
Caitlyn Z.
Milford
Purchased at: Sephora
This cleanser did not irritate my very sensitive skin at all, smelled great, and made my skin feel refreshed! I use a lot of Murad products and have not been let down thus far! Would buy again when I run out!
Emily H.
Columbus
This is a great cleanser, one of the best I've used. There is no strong or off putting smell and the packaging is simple. It gets rid of makeup and oil without striping my face of moisture. I like to follow with toner. I will recommend this cleanser and continue to use it.
Gina J.
Monette
It cleans without stripping away my skin's natural oils. The scent is not overwhelming. I'm not very impressed with the the effects of pore size.
Kathryn M.
This cleanser is so refreshing and soothing if you have irritated skin or in my case when I get sun burned (which is often)
Kelly M.
This is my favorite cleanser, it even takes off mascara without a lot of irritation. I feel like there is a chemical fragrance that doesn't need to be there but that is a minor concern.
Sarah B.
Van Buren Twp, MI
This cleanser is the best acne face wash I’ve ever used. It is pricey, but it cleared my face up in just a few washes, so I’d say it was well worth the price. I’ll be ordering more.
Paula S.
Spencer
It was a very good product it was gentle on my skin and little pricey I will not be buying it again
lauren s.
Clayton
I like the cleanser a lot I just think it is quite overpriced but if you can afford it I would reccomend it.
Larisa S.
San Rafael, NM
Does anybody know if there are other products available in this line dedicated to improving redness? I look like a tomato without makeup and it's been hard to me to find anything that doesn't irritate my skin and actually takes away the red.
Jessica F.
Dover, DE
Looking for a new cleanser. I feel like gel cleansers I've used in the past have left my skin VERY dry, and tight. Will this cleanser make my skin feel this way after use?
Diana A.
Does this product actually help reduce the redness? And will it leaves my skin feeling dry? Where can it be purchased at?
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
Does this clean out pores ?