Samantha C.
Longwood, FL
I honestly Love ALL Murad products. I think they are amazing! When I was in school for Skincare we used Murad products in our spa as practice on ourselves/each other, as well as on clients. They did wonders! The acne line helped clear up my acne. This soothing cleanser was so gentle on your skin. I definitely suggest it for redness, irritated skin, sensitive skin.. it's awesome! It has a light, but fresh scent. I'd definitely go for it if you're thinking about buying it!