Murad Soothing Gel Cleanser Redness Therapy uploaded by Kaylee F.

BY MURAD

For Rosacea-like redness and concerns Cleanse away impurities while reducing irritation by conditioning skin to alleviate redness, relieving tightness, stinging and sensitivity. US Patents 6,071,541 / 6,673,374 / 6,630,163 Additional features and benefits: - Goji Berry Extract provides maximum protection against irritated skin - Moisture-enriched beads soften rough, dry skin Net Weight: 6.75 oz. Usage: Massage a small amount over dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. For optimal results, follow with recommended Recovery Treatment Gel. Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl, Acrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Linoleic Acid, Phytanodione, Lactic Acid, Dipotassium, Glycyrrhizate, Punica Granatum Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Hydrogen Peroxide, Glycine Soja(Soybean) Protein, Triclosan, Allantoin, Panthenol, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Sodium PCA, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Methoxypropanediol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Propylene Glycol, Gelatin, Acacia Senegal Gum, PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Morrocan Chamomile Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), FD & C Green No 3 (CI 42053), FD & C Yellow No 5(CI19140), Mica(CI 77019), D & C Green No 6 (CI 61565), D & C Yellow No 11 (CI 47000). see more...

• Does this product actually help reduce the redness? And will it l...1 Answers
  • Does anybody know if there are other products available in this l...5 Answers
  • Looking for a new cleanser. I feel like gel cleansers I've used i...1 Answers
Teresa C.
Staten Island
Review for: Redness Therapy
I used this cleanser at my friends recommendation and was amazed at how much I loved it. It felt cooling on the skin, left my face visibly softer and it felt so purified. I love that they offer such a large bottle-it’s cost efficient and convenient that one bottle will last a long time. Can’t wait to treat myself to this after the holidays!
Vanessa M.
I use this with my clarisonic Mia 2 and it’s great. I’ve seen improvements in my skin and would recommend this brand to others. It is rather expensive so I use sparingly but would totally purchase it again.
Jessica D.
Martinsville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this cleanser when my rosacea is acting up. I keep it in my shower. It's soothing and gentle, has a mild pleasant smell to it and is very affordable. I have purchased several times and will continue to rebuy.
Emily S.
I have always had sensitive skin and redness and discomfort. Not only does this not irritate my skin further, but it reduces redness after I use it. It's not drying and it doesn't contain any irritating scents.
Ulfatt B.
Sheffield, South Yorkshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
After hearing good things about this product, I decided to give this a go. I was very disappointed as my skin had reacted badly to this. This only made the redness on my skin worse. I have used cheaper products that have done a better job than this product has. If you have sensitive skin, I would avoid.
McKenzie R.
Tustin, CA
I am almost out of this cleanser and I have loved using it. it hasn't dried out my already dry skin like some other cleansers do, its very gentle, and a little bit goes a long way so it lasts a while. I feel that it has helped my redness and it is definitely worth the price. I will be repurchasing in the future
Madeleine C.
Gilbert, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this face wash! It makes my face clean and soft afterwards and does a good job getting rid of makeup residue. It's sensitive enough that it doesn't irritate your skin or you eyes if you get it too close!
Emily K.
Winston Salem, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing! This product will last you a full year! No kidding! I have skin prone to redness and this product makes my skin so soft without feeling tight and dry afterwards. A little goes a long way! Definitely a winner!
Sam D.
West Kelowna, BC
Review for: Redness Therapy
Does the job as a cleanser Murad Soothing Gel Cleanser Redness Therapybut does exceed expectations. I won't be repurchasing. I don't feel like this product is anything special. I use it with no issues as I have dry, sensitive and acne prone skin but I don't find this irritates my skin. Cleanses my skin but doesn't make it look like anything special.
Caitlyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product . I have very irritated red skin and after I get out of the shower and I use this be for I do my make up it take the redness away
Larisa S.
San Rafael, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anybody know if there are other products available in this line dedicated to improving redness? I look like a tomato without makeup and it's been hard to me to find anything that doesn't irritate my skin and actually takes away the red.
Jessica F.
Dover, DE
Looking for a new cleanser. I feel like gel cleansers I've used in the past have left my skin VERY dry, and tight. Will this cleanser make my skin feel this way after use?
Diana A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product actually help reduce the redness? And will it leaves my skin feeling dry? Where can it be purchased at?