Murad Soothing Gel Cleanser Redness Therapy uploaded by Kaylee F.

BY MURAD

For Rosacea-like redness and concerns Cleanse away impurities while reducing irritation by conditioning skin to alleviate redness, relieving tightness, stinging and sensitivity. US Patents 6,071,541 / 6,673,374 / 6,630,163 Additional features and benefits: - Goji Berry Extract provides maximum protection against irritated skin - Moisture-enriched beads soften rough, dry skin Net Weight: 6.75 oz. Usage: Massage a small amount over dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. For optimal results, follow with recommended Recovery Treatment Gel. Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl, Acrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Linoleic Acid, Phytanodione, Lactic Acid, Dipotassium, Glycyrrhizate, Punica Granatum Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Hydrogen Peroxide, Glycine Soja(Soybean) Protein, Triclosan, Allantoin, Panthenol, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Sodium PCA, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Methoxypropanediol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Propylene Glycol, Gelatin, Acacia Senegal Gum, PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Morrocan Chamomile Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), FD & C Green No 3 (CI 42053), FD & C Yellow No 5(CI19140), Mica(CI 77019), D & C Green No 6 (CI 61565), D & C Yellow No 11 (CI 47000). see more...

• Does this product actually help reduce the redness? And will it l...1 Answers
  • Does anybody know if there are other products available in this l...5 Answers
  • Looking for a new cleanser. I feel like gel cleansers I've used i...1 Answers
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
I use this with my clarisonic Mia 2 and it’s great. I’ve seen improvements in my skin and would recommend this brand to others. It is rather expensive so I use sparingly but would totally purchase it again.
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Martinsville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this cleanser when my rosacea is acting up. I keep it in my shower. It's soothing and gentle, has a mild pleasant smell to it and is very affordable. I have purchased several times and will continue to rebuy.
McKenzie R.
McKenzie R.
Tustin, CA
I am almost out of this cleanser and I have loved using it. it hasn't dried out my already dry skin like some other cleansers do, its very gentle, and a little bit goes a long way so it lasts a while. I feel that it has helped my redness and it is definitely worth the price. I will be repurchasing in the future
Emily K.
Emily K.
Winston Salem, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing! This product will last you a full year! No kidding! I have skin prone to redness and this product makes my skin so soft without feeling tight and dry afterwards. A little goes a long way! Definitely a winner!
Caitlyn H.
Caitlyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product . I have very irritated red skin and after I get out of the shower and I use this be for I do my make up it take the redness away
Emery S.
Emery S.
Bedford , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It soothes my face and helps with every little imperfection that I feel like I have. It doesn't dry out my skin. I think for how the product works, it is proved pretty decently. I love it.
▼ ▲.
▼ ▲.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay I swear by this face wash. I have always had the issue of the tight skin after washing my face. This really prevents this from happening. It also clears up the redness I would get when exfoliating or just simply washing my face. It's gentle and helps with my eczema break outs too.
sarah c.
sarah c.
I received this product as a gift in a set and it really helped to clear up my acne. No product had ever had such a positive effect on my skin as this one. I have really sensitive skin so to find a product that no only cleared my blemishes, but also didn't irritate my skin in any way seemed too good to be true. I will definitely being buying this product in the future.
Marciee C.
Marciee C.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this twice a week to exfoliate all excessive oil and skin. It makes me face feel clean and clear
Larna L.
Larna L.
Macclesfield , Cheshire
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely worship this cleanser. I use it in the bath everyday. My skin is so sensitive however I have never had an issue with this. I will be buying this product again and would recommend this to everyone
Larisa S.
Larisa S.
San Rafael, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anybody know if there are other products available in this line dedicated to improving redness? I look like a tomato without makeup and it's been hard to me to find anything that doesn't irritate my skin and actually takes away the red.
Diana A.
Diana A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product actually help reduce the redness? And will it leaves my skin feeling dry? Where can it be purchased at?
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Dover, DE
Looking for a new cleanser. I feel like gel cleansers I've used in the past have left my skin VERY dry, and tight. Will this cleanser make my skin feel this way after use?