Murad Soothing Gel Cleanser Redness Therapy uploaded by Kaylee F.

BY MURAD

For Rosacea-like redness and concerns Cleanse away impurities while reducing irritation by conditioning skin to alleviate redness, relieving tightness, stinging and sensitivity. US Patents 6,071,541 / 6,673,374 / 6,630,163 Additional features and benefits: - Goji Berry Extract provides maximum protection against irritated skin - Moisture-enriched beads soften rough, dry skin Net Weight: 6.75 oz. Usage: Massage a small amount over dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. For optimal results, follow with recommended Recovery Treatment Gel. Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl, Acrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Linoleic Acid, Phytanodione, Lactic Acid, Dipotassium, Glycyrrhizate, Punica Granatum Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Hydrogen Peroxide, Glycine Soja(Soybean) Protein, Triclosan, Allantoin, Panthenol, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Sodium PCA, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Methoxypropanediol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Propylene Glycol, Gelatin, Acacia Senegal Gum, PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Morrocan Chamomile Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), FD & C Green No 3 (CI 42053), FD & C Yellow No 5(CI19140), Mica(CI 77019), D & C Green No 6 (CI 61565), D & C Yellow No 11 (CI 47000). see more...

• Does this product actually help reduce the redness? And w...1 Answers
  • Does anybody know if there are other products available i...5 Answers
  • Looking for a new cleanser. I feel like gel cleansers I'v...1 Answers
Murad Soothing Gel Cleanser Redness Therapy
  • "This cleanser is phenomenal. It's gentle, but thorough. Somehow it manages to take my makeup off without burning my eyes. It leaves my face fresh but never over stripped. I get hives and have sensitive skin/rosacea and this product has saved my face. I believe in Murad. " in 27 reviews
Daniella H.
David elazar 6
You can't get wrong with such a wonderful company its the best of the best cosmetics company .
great for your skin and great for your sol
Mariah E.
Otis Orchards, WA
Review for: Redness Therapy more...
I love this! When I get acne breakouts, it often leads to redness which is really embarrassing so when I tried this I was amazed! It calms my skin and you can really feel it working!
Dianne P.
Its not my go to. But it is a good product. Its expensive. You can use another product and get the same results.
Erin S.
Knoxville, TN
Review for: Redness Therapy more...
Love this cleanser!!! Won't ever go to another one. Helps soothe my red face and cleanses well. My full sized bottle literally almost lasted me a year. It is worth the money because you only need a little to cleanse your whole face.
gaby P.
Clifton, NJ
Review for: With Box more...
Helps so much with redness & calming of the skin, love to use in the morning to wash my face
Mayra O.
Chula Vista
Review for: With Box, Salon Size 500Ml 16.9Oz more...
Amazing! I hear it’s good so I decided to try it out myself so it was worth it. Why don’t you try?
Helen R.
Great for any redness, I use this when after i get threaded my skin has a histamine reaction so this soothes it
Natasha L.
Brampton , ON
Review for: Redness Therapy 200Ml more...
I use this cleanser every day morning and night, it is gentle on my face! I have searched for a gentle cleanser that really helps with my redness and this has helped control the redness for me! I love the cooling sensation it also adds while washing my face!
Nadine A.
Lawndale, CA
Love this stuff.Its real soothing and leaves my face feeling refreshed and has that extra clean feel.The smell of it isn't bad either
Megan K.
Review for: Redness Therapy more...
I love this brand! I’m so loyal to this brand because it works great every time!! Great products!! It helps with my redness!
Larisa S.
San Rafael, NM
Does anybody know if there are other products available in this line dedicated to improving redness? I look like a tomato without makeup and it's been hard to me to find anything that doesn't irritate my skin and actually takes away the red.
Jessica F.
Dover, DE
Looking for a new cleanser. I feel like gel cleansers I've used in the past have left my skin VERY dry, and tight. Will this cleanser make my skin feel this way after use?
Diana A.
Does this product actually help reduce the redness? And will it leaves my skin feeling dry? Where can it be purchased at?
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
Does this clean out pores ?