Murad Soothing Gel Cleanser Redness Therapy uploaded by Kaylee F.

BY MURAD

For Rosacea-like redness and concerns Cleanse away impurities while reducing irritation by conditioning skin to alleviate redness, relieving tightness, stinging and sensitivity. US Patents 6,071,541 / 6,673,374 / 6,630,163 Additional features and benefits: - Goji Berry Extract provides maximum protection against irritated skin - Moisture-enriched beads soften rough, dry skin Net Weight: 6.75 oz. Usage: Massage a small amount over dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. For optimal results, follow with recommended Recovery Treatment Gel. Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl, Acrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Linoleic Acid, Phytanodione, Lactic Acid, Dipotassium, Glycyrrhizate, Punica Granatum Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Hydrogen Peroxide, Glycine Soja(Soybean) Protein, Triclosan, Allantoin, Panthenol, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Sodium PCA, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Methoxypropanediol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Propylene Glycol, Gelatin, Acacia Senegal Gum, PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Morrocan Chamomile Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), FD & C Green No 3 (CI 42053), FD & C Yellow No 5(CI19140), Mica(CI 77019), D & C Green No 6 (CI 61565), D & C Yellow No 11 (CI 47000). see more...

• Does this product actually help reduce the redness? And will it l...1 Answers
  • Does anybody know if there are other products available in this l...5 Answers
  • Looking for a new cleanser. I feel like gel cleansers I've used i...1 Answers
Veronica E.
washington
If your skin gets really dry and red during the winter or cold this does the trick and leaves your skin soft, hydrated and no redness. Really recommendūüėĆ
Bek S.
Beebe
i used to have really bad rosatia on my cheeks and nose and using this consistently has helped clear a lot of it up. i still use my Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Adjust Foundation Primer to help with the redness before i put on my foundation but the redness is almost all gone thanks to Murad!!
Logan P.
Herndon, VA
This was an absolutely amazing nail polish. One of the best I have ever used. It really made my nails look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good nail polish that works wonders for your nails.
Elle M.
Spennymoor, Spennymoor
Love this product it's well worth the money does wonders for my face and makes me look like im glowing worth the buy
Katrina T.
Springfield, MO
Does a great job controlling my blemishes during my cycle. A little goes a long way. It is never drying. Leaves my face clean and soft.
Teresa C.
Staten Island
Review for: Redness Therapy more...
I used this cleanser at my friends recommendation and was amazed at how much I loved it. It felt cooling on the skin, left my face visibly softer and it felt so purified. I love that they offer such a large bottle-it’s cost efficient and convenient that one bottle will last a long time. Can’t wait to treat myself to this after the holidays!
Vanessa M.
I use this with my clarisonic Mia 2 and it’s great. I’ve seen improvements in my skin and would recommend this brand to others. It is rather expensive so I use sparingly but would totally purchase it again.
Jessica D.
Martinsville, NJ
I use this cleanser when my rosacea is acting up. I keep it in my shower. It's soothing and gentle, has a mild pleasant smell to it and is very affordable. I have purchased several times and will continue to rebuy.
McKenzie R.
Tustin, CA
I am almost out of this cleanser and I have loved using it. it hasn't dried out my already dry skin like some other cleansers do, its very gentle, and a little bit goes a long way so it lasts a while. I feel that it has helped my redness and it is definitely worth the price. I will be repurchasing in the future
Emily K.
Winston Salem, NC
Amazing! This product will last you a full year! No kidding! I have skin prone to redness and this product makes my skin so soft without feeling tight and dry afterwards. A little goes a long way! Definitely a winner!
Larisa S.
San Rafael, NM
Does anybody know if there are other products available in this line dedicated to improving redness? I look like a tomato without makeup and it's been hard to me to find anything that doesn't irritate my skin and actually takes away the red.
Jessica F.
Dover, DE
Looking for a new cleanser. I feel like gel cleansers I've used in the past have left my skin VERY dry, and tight. Will this cleanser make my skin feel this way after use?
Diana A.
Does this product actually help reduce the redness? And will it leaves my skin feeling dry? Where can it be purchased at?
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
Does this clean out pores ?