Murad Soothing Gel Cleanser Redness Therapy uploaded by Kaylee F.

BY MURAD

For Rosacea-like redness and concerns Cleanse away impurities while reducing irritation by conditioning skin to alleviate redness, relieving tightness, stinging and sensitivity. US Patents 6,071,541 / 6,673,374 / 6,630,163 Additional features and benefits: - Goji Berry Extract provides maximum protection against irritated skin - Moisture-enriched beads soften rough, dry skin Net Weight: 6.75 oz. Usage: Massage a small amount over dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. For optimal results, follow with recommended Recovery Treatment Gel. Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl, Acrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Linoleic Acid, Phytanodione, Lactic Acid, Dipotassium, Glycyrrhizate, Punica Granatum Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Hydrogen Peroxide, Glycine Soja(Soybean) Protein, Triclosan, Allantoin, Panthenol, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Sodium PCA, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Methoxypropanediol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Propylene Glycol, Gelatin, Acacia Senegal Gum, PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Morrocan Chamomile Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), FD & C Green No 3 (CI 42053), FD & C Yellow No 5(CI19140), Mica(CI 77019), D & C Green No 6 (CI 61565), D & C Yellow No 11 (CI 47000). see more...

• Does this product actually help reduce the redness? And will it l...1 Answers
  • Does anybody know if there are other products available in this l...5 Answers
  • Looking for a new cleanser. I feel like gel cleansers I've used i...1 Answers
Teresa C.
Staten Island
Review for: Redness Therapy
I used this cleanser at my friends recommendation and was amazed at how much I loved it. It felt cooling on the skin, left my face visibly softer and it felt so purified. I love that they offer such a large bottle-it’s cost efficient and convenient that one bottle will last a long time. Can’t wait to treat myself to this after the holidays!
Jessica D.
Martinsville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this cleanser when my rosacea is acting up. I keep it in my shower. It's soothing and gentle, has a mild pleasant smell to it and is very affordable. I have purchased several times and will continue to rebuy.
Mary E.
Barre, VT
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good but not great. I have rosacea and I'm always on the hunt for something to help. I poured over reviews and I thought this was it but after a month of consistent use with the whole line, my face was less red, yet still red. It DOES work and I liked it until I tried Dermalogica's Ultracalming line and saw how well that worked. Then I realized how much better this could have worked. So not bad and maybe a perfect fit for some. But for me it wasn't the answer.
Jamie B.
I really like this cleanser. I have sensitive skin and was recommended this by an esthetician. However the price on Amazon vs anywhere else was so much better. I have purchased this twice as it lasts for about 3 to 4 months. When I went to purchase again in January, the price had risen from $16 to $25. I waited to see if the price would go back down but it has steadily increased to now over $30. I like this product but for that price I can't make it work. I have found other products that work for me without spending so much.
Elaine C.
I love this cleanser. It could be a bit pricey, but you can purchase a package of smaller samples of it at Ulta. It smells nice, and the formula is lightweight. You see the results really quick also. A lot of makeup artists love it, and I definitely recommend this to everyone.
sarah c.
I received this product as a gift in a set and it really helped to clear up my acne. No product had ever had such a positive effect on my skin as this one. I have really sensitive skin so to find a product that no only cleared my blemishes, but also didn't irritate my skin in any way seemed too good to be true. I will definitely being buying this product in the future.
McKenzie R.
Tustin, CA
I am almost out of this cleanser and I have loved using it. it hasn't dried out my already dry skin like some other cleansers do, its very gentle, and a little bit goes a long way so it lasts a while. I feel that it has helped my redness and it is definitely worth the price. I will be repurchasing in the future
Brittany B.
Biddeford, ME
The Murad soothing gel cleanser redness therapy was very effective and reduced my redness after just a few uses. You get a lot of product for a very reasonable price. I would recommend this product to others!
Itzel S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm completely obsessed with this cleanser❤❤ I use this every night, I have combo skin and few breakouts here and there. What I love about this is that it's great for sensitive skin and it doesn't leave your skin feeling tight or dry I will definitely keep buying this!
Basically M.
It works well I gave it a 5 you should use it I recommend it you will start seeing a improvement in like 3 weeks or less this was my first time I used it and I will be using it again very soon I hope you enjoy it⭐
Larisa S.
San Rafael, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anybody know if there are other products available in this line dedicated to improving redness? I look like a tomato without makeup and it's been hard to me to find anything that doesn't irritate my skin and actually takes away the red.
Jessica F.
Dover, DE
Looking for a new cleanser. I feel like gel cleansers I've used in the past have left my skin VERY dry, and tight. Will this cleanser make my skin feel this way after use?
Diana A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product actually help reduce the redness? And will it leaves my skin feeling dry? Where can it be purchased at?