Murad Soothing Gel Cleanser Redness Therapy uploaded by Kaylee F.

BY MURAD

For Rosacea-like redness and concerns Cleanse away impurities while reducing irritation by conditioning skin to alleviate redness, relieving tightness, stinging and sensitivity. US Patents 6,071,541 / 6,673,374 / 6,630,163 Additional features and benefits: - Goji Berry Extract provides maximum protection against irritated skin - Moisture-enriched beads soften rough, dry skin Net Weight: 6.75 oz. Usage: Massage a small amount over dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. For optimal results, follow with recommended Recovery Treatment Gel. Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl, Acrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Linoleic Acid, Phytanodione, Lactic Acid, Dipotassium, Glycyrrhizate, Punica Granatum Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Hydrogen Peroxide, Glycine Soja(Soybean) Protein, Triclosan, Allantoin, Panthenol, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Sodium PCA, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Methoxypropanediol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Propylene Glycol, Gelatin, Acacia Senegal Gum, PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Morrocan Chamomile Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), FD & C Green No 3 (CI 42053), FD & C Yellow No 5(CI19140), Mica(CI 77019), D & C Green No 6 (CI 61565), D & C Yellow No 11 (CI 47000). see more...

• Does this product actually help reduce the redness? And will it l...1 Answers
  • Does anybody know if there are other products available in this l...5 Answers
  • Looking for a new cleanser. I feel like gel cleansers I've used i...1 Answers
Murad Soothing Gel Cleanser Redness Therapy
  • "This cleanser is phenomenal. It's gentle, but thorough. Somehow it manages to take my makeup off without burning my eyes. It leaves my face fresh but never over stripped. I get hives and have sensitive skin/rosacea and this product has saved my face. I believe in Murad. " in 27 reviews
Hanna I.
Lebanon, OR
Review for: Salon Size 500Ml 16.9Oz more...
I love this stuff! There bottles are big enough to last you awhike so even though it's more spendy than your average facial cleanser it's worth it!
Caitlyn H.
Love this product . I have very irritated red skin and after I get out of the shower and I use this be for I do my make up it take the redness away
Mary C.
Review for: 200Ml 6.75Oz more...
Good cleanser. I like the Goji berries in the formula. Left my skin very smooth. Good packaging in tube. Don't like sticking my fingers in jars!
Anna S.
New Britain, CT
Review for: Redness Therapy more...
I love this product! I have never had any issues with it, and it is reasonably priced. Worth the money! And Murad is an amazing brand in general!
Lola C.
I actually like most of murads skin care lines. I used the one for oily skin and I've also used the one for dark spots both worked really well
Sarah D.
This cleanser worked great to keep my skin clear but was rather drying. I used it on its own for acne and rosacea and I was very satisfied
Holly R.
Hayward, CA
Mira's is great. I use it because I have acne prone skin and this wash is great for that. It is also soft on the skin which is important.
Haleigh C.
Review for: Redness Therapy more...
This stuff is amazing for people with sensitive skin. I highly encourage people to use it. Definitely use it if you suffer from red skin
Katrina T.
Springfield, MO
Does a great job controlling my blemishes during my cycle. A little goes a long way. It is never drying. Leaves my face clean and soft.
Jessica W.
Blairsville, PA
Review for: Salon Size 500Ml 16.9Oz more...
Love it!!! By far one of my favorite everyday Murad products. Nice clean feeling. Doesn't have a harsh smell. Great everyday cleanser
Larisa S.
San Rafael, NM
Does anybody know if there are other products available in this line dedicated to improving redness? I look like a tomato without makeup and it's been hard to me to find anything that doesn't irritate my skin and actually takes away the red.
Jessica F.
Dover, DE
Looking for a new cleanser. I feel like gel cleansers I've used in the past have left my skin VERY dry, and tight. Will this cleanser make my skin feel this way after use?
Diana A.
Does this product actually help reduce the redness? And will it leaves my skin feeling dry? Where can it be purchased at?
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
Does this clean out pores ?