Murad Soothing Gel Cleanser Redness Therapy uploaded by Kaylee F.

BY MURAD

For Rosacea-like redness and concerns Cleanse away impurities while reducing irritation by conditioning skin to alleviate redness, relieving tightness, stinging and sensitivity. US Patents 6,071,541 / 6,673,374 / 6,630,163 Additional features and benefits: - Goji Berry Extract provides maximum protection against irritated skin - Moisture-enriched beads soften rough, dry skin Net Weight: 6.75 oz. Usage: Massage a small amount over dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. For optimal results, follow with recommended Recovery Treatment Gel. Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl, Acrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Linoleic Acid, Phytanodione, Lactic Acid, Dipotassium, Glycyrrhizate, Punica Granatum Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Hydrogen Peroxide, Glycine Soja(Soybean) Protein, Triclosan, Allantoin, Panthenol, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Sodium PCA, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Methoxypropanediol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Propylene Glycol, Gelatin, Acacia Senegal Gum, PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Morrocan Chamomile Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), FD & C Green No 3 (CI 42053), FD & C Yellow No 5(CI19140), Mica(CI 77019), D & C Green No 6 (CI 61565), D & C Yellow No 11 (CI 47000). see more...

• Does this product actually help reduce the redness? And will it l...1 Answers
  • Does anybody know if there are other products available in this l...5 Answers
  • Looking for a new cleanser. I feel like gel cleansers I've used i...1 Answers
Caitlyn H.
Caitlyn H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this product . I have very irritated red skin and after I get out of the shower and I use this be for I do my make up it take the redness away
Miranda F.
Miranda F.
Fairfield , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very good at night for redness on my cheeks. I wake up in the morning with hydrated skin and alittle less redness.
Katrina C.
Katrina C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
My daughter uses this cleanser on her rosacea and it has helped reduce the redness on her cheeks. And it smells so good
Amber H.
Amber H.
Jacksonville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have sensitive skin and this works great on it. It makes your skin feel rested, ready to go about your day.
Marciee C.
Marciee C.
Las Vegas , NV
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this twice a week to exfoliate all excessive oil and skin. It makes me face feel clean and clear
Haleigh C.
Haleigh C.
This stuff is amazing for people with sensitive skin. I highly encourage people to use it. Definitely use it if you suffer from red skin
Denise H.
Denise H.
Howard Beach, NY
This leaves my face not oily but not dried out either.
Elaine C.
Elaine C.
I love this cleanser. It could be a bit pricey, but you can purchase a package of smaller samples of it at Ulta. It smells nice, and the formula is lightweight. You see the results really quick also. A lot of makeup artists love it, and I definitely recommend this to everyone.
Evan D.
Evan D.
Harrisburg, PA
Great cleanser, helps keep your face moisturized and from breaking out! Amazing quality!
Katey Z.
Katey Z.
Charleston, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is the best product if you aren't having acne problems and just looking for an over all cleanser
Larisa S.
Larisa S.
San Rafael, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anybody know if there are other products available in this line dedicated to improving redness? I look like a tomato without makeup and it's been hard to me to find anything that doesn't irritate my skin and actually takes away the red.
Diana A.
Diana A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product actually help reduce the redness? And will it leaves my skin feeling dry? Where can it be purchased at?
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Dover, DE
Looking for a new cleanser. I feel like gel cleansers I've used in the past have left my skin VERY dry, and tight. Will this cleanser make my skin feel this way after use?