Murad Soothing Gel Cleanser Redness Therapy uploaded by Kaylee F.

BY MURAD

For Rosacea-like redness and concerns Cleanse away impurities while reducing irritation by conditioning skin to alleviate redness, relieving tightness, stinging and sensitivity. US Patents 6,071,541 / 6,673,374 / 6,630,163 Additional features and benefits: - Goji Berry Extract provides maximum protection against irritated skin - Moisture-enriched beads soften rough, dry skin Net Weight: 6.75 oz. Usage: Massage a small amount over dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. For optimal results, follow with recommended Recovery Treatment Gel. Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl, Acrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Linoleic Acid, Phytanodione, Lactic Acid, Dipotassium, Glycyrrhizate, Punica Granatum Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Hydrogen Peroxide, Glycine Soja(Soybean) Protein, Triclosan, Allantoin, Panthenol, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Sodium PCA, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Methoxypropanediol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Propylene Glycol, Gelatin, Acacia Senegal Gum, PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Morrocan Chamomile Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), FD & C Green No 3 (CI 42053), FD & C Yellow No 5(CI19140), Mica(CI 77019), D & C Green No 6 (CI 61565), D & C Yellow No 11 (CI 47000). see more...

• Does this product actually help reduce the redness? And will it l...1 Answers
  • Does anybody know if there are other products available in this l...5 Answers
  • Looking for a new cleanser. I feel like gel cleansers I've used i...1 Answers
Victoria D.
Winston salem, Nc
Review for: Salon Size 500Ml 16.9Oz
I love this product not only does it leave my skin smooth, it doesn't burn me like most products when i use them on my face. Not that pricey either for the size of the product. Love the packaging they have for it and most certainly going back to buy it again.
PrepnBlush J.
Review for: Salon Size 500Ml 16.9Oz
I've used this cleanser for a few years now, and it is pretty amazing. Doesn't leave your face feeling dry or anything. I have also bought some more of murad facial things as for the toner is amazing as well.
Jessica H.
Review for: Salon Size 500Ml 16.9Oz
For some reason Murad products really irritate my super sensitive skin and I have tried most of their lines. I know they make high quality products, but they just don't agree with my skin
Mary C.
Review for: 200Ml 6.75Oz
Good cleanser. I like the Goji berries in the formula. Left my skin very smooth. Good packaging in tube. Don't like sticking my fingers in jars!
Natalie D.
Review for: 200Ml 6.75Oz
This cleanser is wonderful for people who are looking to get a nice, clean feeling and thorough washing of their faces. I personally prefer something with a little more grit and *feel* to it, like the scrubs. So this particular product isn't for me, but can be used by any skin type.
Angelica S.
Review for: Salon Size 500Ml 16.9Oz
I use this product everyday and i love it. It can be a little pricey but it really does work. I would recommend.
Destini C.
Review for: Salon Size 500Ml 16.9Oz
I never had any luck with Murad acne treatments. They always dried out my skin. Not just my acne areas but everywhere. and it made it harder to cover the dry patches with makeup. It is not my favorite for acne treatments. And the items in the lines are very expensive.
Marina M.
Review for: Salon Size 500Ml 16.9Oz
I love this product and the way it makes my skin feel. I have gone through so many different type of products and this product is the best so far. its affordable and the fact that it doesn't leave my skin irritated i love it! Its awesome because of the convienced of the product.
kayla V.
Victoria, TX
Review for: 200Ml 6.75Oz
Love this cleanser! I like how it is a gel so to me it's cooling and relaxing and also cleans the face without being to harsh
Kate J.
W Barnstable, MA
Review for: 200Ml 6.75Oz
I really liked what this product did for my skin but I was not overly fond of the scent of it.
Larisa S.
San Rafael, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anybody know if there are other products available in this line dedicated to improving redness? I look like a tomato without makeup and it's been hard to me to find anything that doesn't irritate my skin and actually takes away the red.
Jessica F.
Dover, DE
Looking for a new cleanser. I feel like gel cleansers I've used in the past have left my skin VERY dry, and tight. Will this cleanser make my skin feel this way after use?
Diana A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product actually help reduce the redness? And will it leaves my skin feeling dry? Where can it be purchased at?