Murad Soothing Gel Cleanser Redness Therapy uploaded by Kaylee F.

BY MURAD

For Rosacea-like redness and concerns Cleanse away impurities while reducing irritation by conditioning skin to alleviate redness, relieving tightness, stinging and sensitivity. US Patents 6,071,541 / 6,673,374 / 6,630,163 Additional features and benefits: - Goji Berry Extract provides maximum protection against irritated skin - Moisture-enriched beads soften rough, dry skin Net Weight: 6.75 oz. Usage: Massage a small amount over dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. For optimal results, follow with recommended Recovery Treatment Gel. Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl, Acrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Linoleic Acid, Phytanodione, Lactic Acid, Dipotassium, Glycyrrhizate, Punica Granatum Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Hydrogen Peroxide, Glycine Soja(Soybean) Protein, Triclosan, Allantoin, Panthenol, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Sodium PCA, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Methoxypropanediol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Propylene Glycol, Gelatin, Acacia Senegal Gum, PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Morrocan Chamomile Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), FD & C Green No 3 (CI 42053), FD & C Yellow No 5(CI19140), Mica(CI 77019), D & C Green No 6 (CI 61565), D & C Yellow No 11 (CI 47000). see more...

• Does this product actually help reduce the redness? And will it l...1 Answers
  • Does anybody know if there are other products available in this l...5 Answers
  • Looking for a new cleanser. I feel like gel cleansers I've used i...1 Answers
Keyana C.
Fort Polk, LA
Review for: Redness Therapy
I hate hate hate my skin when the weather starts changing. I'm a first time user and with so much sun that my skin has been exposed to, this product has helped me. I have suffered from dry spots and extreme redness. This is the holy grail. I was looking for something for my sensitive skin type and I've found it!
Jessi P.
Review for: Redness Therapy
I love this gel cleanser- it has rather thick consistency than other common gel cleansers you see out there. I even tried clinics gel cleanser but it wasn't as good as this. You only need little bit of the product to work it on your face. It's highly concentrated but gentle and cooling enough to use on your sensitive skin. It works well especially if you have the type of skin that feels tight after wash no matter what you use.
Sadia I.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Redness Therapy
Murad cleansers all really good and fresh. Makes your face nice and soft. Smell is really good and clean.
Vanessa M.
Ashburn, VA
Review for: Redness Therapy
This product is gentle on my skin. I just love it. I highly recommend this product.
Shayna N.
Review for: Redness Therapy
This product helped with skin redness and dry spots but it unfortunately did not help with any of my acne redness or help reduce the amount of acne.
Isavel D.
Bronx, NY
Review for: Redness Therapy
Love this gel soothing cleanser it is so good it leaves my face soft. The packing it's alright. First time
Jennifer N.
Dayton, TN
Review for: Redness Therapy
I got a small sample from Ulta to try out and the product was better than I ever expected, so I did go purchase the full size at Ulta. It's very gentle and also really cleans, I would recommend this to others with stubborn acne!
Ceci O.
Los Angeles, CA
Review for: Salon Size 500Ml 16.9Oz
Love murad products I found out about the brand from a beauty blogger I follow and she recommended everything this product is super gentle nor harsh at all and I'm a believer that you get what you pay for
Courtney D.
Encinitas, CA
Review for: Redness Therapy
This cleanser is phenomenal. It's gentle, but thorough. Somehow it manages to take my makeup off without burning my eyes. It leaves my face fresh but never over stripped. I get hives and have sensitive skin/rosacea and this product has saved my face. I believe in Murad.
Anna S.
New Britain, CT
Review for: Redness Therapy
I love this product! I have never had any issues with it, and it is reasonably priced. Worth the money! And Murad is an amazing brand in general!
Larisa S.
San Rafael, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anybody know if there are other products available in this line dedicated to improving redness? I look like a tomato without makeup and it's been hard to me to find anything that doesn't irritate my skin and actually takes away the red.
Jessica F.
Dover, DE
Looking for a new cleanser. I feel like gel cleansers I've used in the past have left my skin VERY dry, and tight. Will this cleanser make my skin feel this way after use?
Diana A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product actually help reduce the redness? And will it leaves my skin feeling dry? Where can it be purchased at?