Murad Soothing Gel Cleanser Redness Therapy uploaded by Kaylee F.

BY MURAD

For Rosacea-like redness and concerns Cleanse away impurities while reducing irritation by conditioning skin to alleviate redness, relieving tightness, stinging and sensitivity. US Patents 6,071,541 / 6,673,374 / 6,630,163 Additional features and benefits: - Goji Berry Extract provides maximum protection against irritated skin - Moisture-enriched beads soften rough, dry skin Net Weight: 6.75 oz. Usage: Massage a small amount over dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. For optimal results, follow with recommended Recovery Treatment Gel. Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl, Acrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Linoleic Acid, Phytanodione, Lactic Acid, Dipotassium, Glycyrrhizate, Punica Granatum Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Hydrogen Peroxide, Glycine Soja(Soybean) Protein, Triclosan, Allantoin, Panthenol, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Sodium PCA, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Methoxypropanediol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Propylene Glycol, Gelatin, Acacia Senegal Gum, PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Morrocan Chamomile Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), FD & C Green No 3 (CI 42053), FD & C Yellow No 5(CI19140), Mica(CI 77019), D & C Green No 6 (CI 61565), D & C Yellow No 11 (CI 47000). see more...

• Does this product actually help reduce the redness? And will it l...1 Answers
  • Does anybody know if there are other products available in this l...5 Answers
  • Looking for a new cleanser. I feel like gel cleansers I've used i...1 Answers
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
Biddeford, ME
The Murad soothing gel cleanser redness therapy was very effective and reduced my redness after just a few uses. You get a lot of product for a very reasonable price. I would recommend this product to others!
Itzel S.
Itzel S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm completely obsessed with this cleanser❤❤ I use this every night, I have combo skin and few breakouts here and there. What I love about this is that it's great for sensitive skin and it doesn't leave your skin feeling tight or dry I will definitely keep buying this!
Basically M.
Basically M.
It works well I gave it a 5 you should use it I recommend it you will start seeing a improvement in like 3 weeks or less this was my first time I used it and I will be using it again very soon I hope you enjoy it⭐
Brittany T.
Brittany T.
Huntington Beach, CA
Nothing special about this cleanser. It gets the job done in regards to cleaning, but I don't notice a difference on my redness. I like the way it feels though, and the bottle lasts a loooong time. Not sure if it's worth the price.
Ellie M.
Ellie M.
Monroe, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this stuff. it feels cooling and smooth on the skin and works great! I use this after I get my eyebrows or any part of my face waxed. I use to break out and get angry red bumps above my eyebrows, but since using this I don't get them anymore. if you have angry or irritated skin this will work great!
Emily K.
Emily K.
Winston Salem, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing! This product will last you a full year! No kidding! I have skin prone to redness and this product makes my skin so soft without feeling tight and dry afterwards. A little goes a long way! Definitely a winner!
Jessica D.
Jessica D.
Martinsville, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this cleanser when my rosacea is acting up. I keep it in my shower. It's soothing and gentle, has a mild pleasant smell to it and is very affordable. I have purchased several times and will continue to rebuy.
Madeleine C.
Madeleine C.
Gilbert, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this face wash! It makes my face clean and soft afterwards and does a good job getting rid of makeup residue. It's sensitive enough that it doesn't irritate your skin or you eyes if you get it too close!
Emery S.
Emery S.
Bedford , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product. It soothes my face and helps with every little imperfection that I feel like I have. It doesn't dry out my skin. I think for how the product works, it is proved pretty decently. I love it.
Uma M.
Uma M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It made my skin really irritated, itchy, and raw. The gel immediately started burning after I applied it to my face. The gel was not cooling at all. It only made the redness worse after application.
Larisa S.
Larisa S.
San Rafael, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anybody know if there are other products available in this line dedicated to improving redness? I look like a tomato without makeup and it's been hard to me to find anything that doesn't irritate my skin and actually takes away the red.
Diana A.
Diana A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product actually help reduce the redness? And will it leaves my skin feeling dry? Where can it be purchased at?
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Dover, DE
Looking for a new cleanser. I feel like gel cleansers I've used in the past have left my skin VERY dry, and tight. Will this cleanser make my skin feel this way after use?