Murad Soothing Gel Cleanser Redness Therapy uploaded by Kaylee F.

BY MURAD

For Rosacea-like redness and concerns Cleanse away impurities while reducing irritation by conditioning skin to alleviate redness, relieving tightness, stinging and sensitivity. US Patents 6,071,541 / 6,673,374 / 6,630,163 Additional features and benefits: - Goji Berry Extract provides maximum protection against irritated skin - Moisture-enriched beads soften rough, dry skin Net Weight: 6.75 oz. Usage: Massage a small amount over dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. For optimal results, follow with recommended Recovery Treatment Gel. Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl, Acrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Linoleic Acid, Phytanodione, Lactic Acid, Dipotassium, Glycyrrhizate, Punica Granatum Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Hydrogen Peroxide, Glycine Soja(Soybean) Protein, Triclosan, Allantoin, Panthenol, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Sodium PCA, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Methoxypropanediol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Propylene Glycol, Gelatin, Acacia Senegal Gum, PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Morrocan Chamomile Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), FD & C Green No 3 (CI 42053), FD & C Yellow No 5(CI19140), Mica(CI 77019), D & C Green No 6 (CI 61565), D & C Yellow No 11 (CI 47000). see more...

• Does this product actually help reduce the redness? And will it l...1 Answers
  • Does anybody know if there are other products available in this l...5 Answers
  • Looking for a new cleanser. I feel like gel cleansers I've used i...1 Answers
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Encinitas, CA
This cleanser is phenomenal. It's gentle, but thorough. Somehow it manages to take my makeup off without burning my eyes. It leaves my face fresh but never over stripped. I get hives and have sensitive skin/rosacea and this product has saved my face. I believe in Murad.
Laurel W.
Laurel W.
Mt Holly Spgs, PA
This cleanser is quite gentle. I have very sensitive skin - most skin treatments burn my skin. Not only does this cleanser leave my skin unharmed, it does a great job cleansing as well.
Meili S.
Meili S.
Albuquerque, NM
Great product! Super moisturizing while never breaking me out. I like to use this at night to lock the moisture in, especially in the winter time.
Anna S.
Anna S.
New Britain, CT
I love this product! I have never had any issues with it, and it is reasonably priced. Worth the money! And Murad is an amazing brand in general!
Bailee J.
Bailee J.
I only used this cream once or twice for my acne. That didn't give me enough time to create a good enough review
Scout P.
Scout P.
Knoxville, TN
Love Murad! I saw results after just a few days of usage. This was very encouraging because most products will take months. I purchased at Sephora. The labeling is simple and attractive, it's about the product not the packaging. I would recommend to others.
Kaylee F.
Kaylee F.
Johns Island, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
It has an peppermint Leaf Extract scent to it. After I use this product my face always feels soothing and relaxed.
Holly R.
Holly R.
Hayward, CA
Mira's is great. I use it because I have acne prone skin and this wash is great for that. It is also soft on the skin which is important.
Simone B.
Simone B.
Pickering, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this gel cleanser! It honestly keeps your face feeling so clean and the best part about it is that it's so inexpensive
Jessica L.
Jessica L.
Kamloops
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got a really bad sun burn this last summer and I used this stuff to soothe my clean and keep it clean it the same time.
Larisa S.
Larisa S.
San Rafael, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anybody know if there are other products available in this line dedicated to improving redness? I look like a tomato without makeup and it's been hard to me to find anything that doesn't irritate my skin and actually takes away the red.
Diana A.
Diana A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product actually help reduce the redness? And will it leaves my skin feeling dry? Where can it be purchased at?
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Dover, DE
Looking for a new cleanser. I feel like gel cleansers I've used in the past have left my skin VERY dry, and tight. Will this cleanser make my skin feel this way after use?