Murad Soothing Gel Cleanser Redness Therapy uploaded by Kaylee F.

BY MURAD

For Rosacea-like redness and concerns Cleanse away impurities while reducing irritation by conditioning skin to alleviate redness, relieving tightness, stinging and sensitivity. US Patents 6,071,541 / 6,673,374 / 6,630,163 Additional features and benefits: - Goji Berry Extract provides maximum protection against irritated skin - Moisture-enriched beads soften rough, dry skin Net Weight: 6.75 oz. Usage: Massage a small amount over dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. For optimal results, follow with recommended Recovery Treatment Gel. Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl, Acrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Linoleic Acid, Phytanodione, Lactic Acid, Dipotassium, Glycyrrhizate, Punica Granatum Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Hydrogen Peroxide, Glycine Soja(Soybean) Protein, Triclosan, Allantoin, Panthenol, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Sodium PCA, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Methoxypropanediol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Propylene Glycol, Gelatin, Acacia Senegal Gum, PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Morrocan Chamomile Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), FD & C Green No 3 (CI 42053), FD & C Yellow No 5(CI19140), Mica(CI 77019), D & C Green No 6 (CI 61565), D & C Yellow No 11 (CI 47000). see more...

• Does this product actually help reduce the redness? And will it l...1 Answers
  • Does anybody know if there are other products available in this l...5 Answers
  • Looking for a new cleanser. I feel like gel cleansers I've used i...1 Answers
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
Holly Hill, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly Love ALL Murad products. I think they are amazing! When I was in school for Skincare we used Murad products in our spa as practice on ourselves/each other, as well as on clients. They did wonders! The acne line helped clear up my acne. This soothing cleanser was so gentle on your skin. I definitely suggest it for redness, irritated skin, sensitive skin.. it's awesome! It has a light, but fresh scent. I'd definitely go for it if you're thinking about buying it!
Jessi P.
Jessi P.
I love this gel cleanser- it has rather thick consistency than other common gel cleansers you see out there. I even tried clinics gel cleanser but it wasn't as good as this. You only need little bit of the product to work it on your face. It's highly concentrated but gentle and cooling enough to use on your sensitive skin. It works well especially if you have the type of skin that feels tight after wash no matter what you use.
Corey S.
Corey S.
League City, TX
This is my primary cleanser! I've been using it for about 2 years now. I've struggled with acne my whole life, and this product has changed my life! It has little to no fragrance, and cleans my face and pores so well! It is the only thing that has ever worked for me, and it is so worth the price! The product does actually last a long time, and I use it twice a day. It doesn't leave my face feeling dry after use!!!
Keyana C.
Keyana C.
Fort Polk, LA
I hate hate hate my skin when the weather starts changing. I'm a first time user and with so much sun that my skin has been exposed to, this product has helped me. I have suffered from dry spots and extreme redness. This is the holy grail. I was looking for something for my sensitive skin type and I've found it!
liana r.
liana r.
Oxnard, CA
It soothes red skin very well so if your skin feels somewhat irritated its provides that cooling relief and soothes the skin.it has chamomile and hrdroluanic acid and those are both very good for your skin. its a about $54.00. i usually purchase it at massage envy they have a whole line of the murad products.
Natalie D.
Natalie D.
This cleanser is wonderful for people who are looking to get a nice, clean feeling and thorough washing of their faces. I personally prefer something with a little more grit and *feel* to it, like the scrubs. So this particular product isn't for me, but can be used by any skin type.
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Evansville, IN
I love the way that this product works on my skin! It has been very effective and not at all disappointing. I bought it at ULTA, and unfortunately felt that it was a buy overpriced. The packaging was very appealing. the only improvement I would make would be making it more adorable.
Marina M.
Marina M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product and the way it makes my skin feel. I have gone through so many different type of products and this product is the best so far. its affordable and the fact that it doesn't leave my skin irritated i love it! Its awesome because of the convienced of the product.
Destini C.
Destini C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never had any luck with Murad acne treatments. They always dried out my skin. Not just my acne areas but everywhere. and it made it harder to cover the dry patches with makeup. It is not my favorite for acne treatments. And the items in the lines are very expensive.
Candida G.
Candida G.
This gel cleanser is a total blast , it leaves you skin feeling like it can finally breathe . The packaging was nice and totally came in a efficient bottle , it was a good value and was worth what I paid for it . I love it and recommend I would totally buy this again
Larisa S.
Larisa S.
San Rafael, NM
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does anybody know if there are other products available in this line dedicated to improving redness? I look like a tomato without makeup and it's been hard to me to find anything that doesn't irritate my skin and actually takes away the red.
Diana A.
Diana A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this product actually help reduce the redness? And will it leaves my skin feeling dry? Where can it be purchased at?
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Dover, DE
Looking for a new cleanser. I feel like gel cleansers I've used in the past have left my skin VERY dry, and tight. Will this cleanser make my skin feel this way after use?