Murad Soothing Gel Cleanser Redness Therapy uploaded by Kaylee F.

BY MURAD

For Rosacea-like redness and concerns Cleanse away impurities while reducing irritation by conditioning skin to alleviate redness, relieving tightness, stinging and sensitivity. US Patents 6,071,541 / 6,673,374 / 6,630,163 Additional features and benefits: - Goji Berry Extract provides maximum protection against irritated skin - Moisture-enriched beads soften rough, dry skin Net Weight: 6.75 oz. Usage: Massage a small amount over dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. For optimal results, follow with recommended Recovery Treatment Gel. Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl, Acrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Linoleic Acid, Phytanodione, Lactic Acid, Dipotassium, Glycyrrhizate, Punica Granatum Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Hydrogen Peroxide, Glycine Soja(Soybean) Protein, Triclosan, Allantoin, Panthenol, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Sodium PCA, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Methoxypropanediol, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Propylene Glycol, Gelatin, Acacia Senegal Gum, PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Oil, Morrocan Chamomile Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Cymbopogon Martini Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Oil, Geranium Maculatum Oil, Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Leaf Oil, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), FD & C Green No 3 (CI 42053), FD & C Yellow No 5(CI19140), Mica(CI 77019), D & C Green No 6 (CI 61565), D & C Yellow No 11 (CI 47000). see more...

• Does this product actually help reduce the redness? And will it l...1 Answers
  • Does anybody know if there are other products available in this l...5 Answers
  • Looking for a new cleanser. I feel like gel cleansers I've used i...1 Answers
Bek S.
Beebe
i used to have really bad rosatia on my cheeks and nose and using this consistently has helped clear a lot of it up. i still use my Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Adjust Foundation Primer to help with the redness before i put on my foundation but the redness is almost all gone thanks to Murad!!
Genevieve G.
Tampa, FL
Review for: Redness Therapy more...
This helped me moderately. Didn’t really help my acne but kept the redness down. Even with the toner and cream/lotion it wasn’t a miracle worker and I’d try a sample before you spend money on it. I have hormonal acne so if that’s what you have then I’d pass on this.
Logan P.
Herndon, VA
This was an absolutely amazing nail polish. One of the best I have ever used. It really made my nails look and feel so amazingly beautiful. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good nail polish that works wonders for your nails.
Jayme R.
Medford, OR
Review for: Redness Therapy more...
I really liked this product for my redness and soothing my rosacea. However, it didn’t work as well on my breakouts as other products. It’s very gentle on your skin and left me feeling clean. It also became harder and harder for me to find though. Part of the reason I no longer use it.
Katie H.
Great Falls
Review for: Redness Therapy more...
It definitely is a nice texture when you use it. But it takes a lot to get through makeup and i don’t feel it helped with my acne redness and dried me out some. Maybe it’s just not the right specific product for me but it didn’t do much with my redness
Teresa C.
Staten Island
Review for: Redness Therapy more...
I used this cleanser at my friends recommendation and was amazed at how much I loved it. It felt cooling on the skin, left my face visibly softer and it felt so purified. I love that they offer such a large bottle-it’s cost efficient and convenient that one bottle will last a long time. Can’t wait to treat myself to this after the holidays!
Shay E.
Navarre, FL
It was very soothing on my face but it can be a bit harsh on others who have sensitive skin. It also tends to be a bit drying so be sure to apply a good moisturizer afterwards.
Jessica D.
Martinsville, NJ
I use this cleanser when my rosacea is acting up. I keep it in my shower. It's soothing and gentle, has a mild pleasant smell to it and is very affordable. I have purchased several times and will continue to rebuy.
Mary E.
Barre , VT
Good but not great. I have rosacea and I'm always on the hunt for something to help. I poured over reviews and I thought this was it but after a month of consistent use with the whole line, my face was less red, yet still red. It DOES work and I liked it until I tried Dermalogica's Ultracalming line and saw how well that worked. Then I realized how much better this could have worked. So not bad and maybe a perfect fit for some. But for me it wasn't the answer.
Jamie B.
I really like this cleanser. I have sensitive skin and was recommended this by an esthetician. However the price on Amazon vs anywhere else was so much better. I have purchased this twice as it lasts for about 3 to 4 months. When I went to purchase again in January, the price had risen from $16 to $25. I waited to see if the price would go back down but it has steadily increased to now over $30. I like this product but for that price I can't make it work. I have found other products that work for me without spending so much.
Larisa S.
San Rafael, NM
Does anybody know if there are other products available in this line dedicated to improving redness? I look like a tomato without makeup and it's been hard to me to find anything that doesn't irritate my skin and actually takes away the red.
Jessica F.
Dover, DE
Looking for a new cleanser. I feel like gel cleansers I've used in the past have left my skin VERY dry, and tight. Will this cleanser make my skin feel this way after use?
Diana A.
Does this product actually help reduce the redness? And will it leaves my skin feeling dry? Where can it be purchased at?
Felicia J.
Isanti
Does this clean out pores ?