Murad Soothing Gel Cleanser uploaded by Widalys E.Murad Soothing Gel Cleanser uploaded by Kaylee F.

BY MURAD

Patented gentle gel formula cleanses away impurities while calming and soothing skin--features antioxidant rich Goji Berry Extract, Peppermint Leaf Extract and strong anti-inflammatories to provide maximum soothing.

This patented gel reduces irritation and redness by washing away impurities as it conditions skin to alleviate tightness, stinging and sensitivity.

How to Use: Massage a small amount over dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. For optimal results, follow with recommended Recovery Treatment Gel.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Linoleic Acid, Lactic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Punica Granatum Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Hydrogen Peroxide, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Allantoin, Panthenol, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Sodium PCA, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Menthoxypropanediol, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Gelatin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Mica, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Limonene *, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Green 3 (CI 42053), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Green 6 (CI 61565), Yellow 11 (CI 47000)

• Does this product actually help reduce the redness? And w...1 Answers
  • Does anybody know if there are other products available i...5 Answers
  • Looking for a new cleanser. I feel like gel cleansers I'v...1 Answers
Murad Soothing Gel Cleanser
  • "This cleanser is phenomenal. It's gentle, but thorough. Somehow it manages to take my makeup off without burning my eyes. It leaves my face fresh but never over stripped. I get hives and have sensitive skin/rosacea and this product has saved my face. I believe in Murad. " in 27 reviews
Shabnam S.
Novato, CA
I was told to get this one for acne. I used it for a while and started seeing a lot of bumps on my face, something I had never had before. My skin was a mess, and I have never seen it like that in my life. Later I looked at reviews for his product and found that many others had the same problem. Guess this was either really good for you, or really bad. Gave it away, do not recommend.
Jayme R.
Medford , OR
I really liked this product for my redness and soothing my rosacea. However, it didn’t work as well on my breakouts as other products. It’s very gentle on your skin and left me feeling clean. It also became harder and harder for me to find though. Part of the reason I no longer use it.
Katie H.
Great Falls
It definitely is a nice texture when you use it. But it takes a lot to get through makeup and i don’t feel it helped with my acne redness and dried me out some. Maybe it’s just not the right specific product for me but it didn’t do much with my redness
Erin S.
Knoxville, TN
Love this cleanser!!! Won't ever go to another one. Helps soothe my red face and cleanses well. My full sized bottle literally almost lasted me a year. It is worth the money because you only need a little to cleanse your whole face.
Kendra P.
Fort Smith, AR
When I was pregnant I had acne problems BAD. I used this product on and off during pregnancy and it helped reduce redness and swelling from my acne. It was such a relief, literally!!!
Lexi G.
Orlando
I think this is a good product. I really like how it soothes my faces since I have been having some redness on my face and it really helps to make that redness go away. I have started to use this daily to prevent the redness from coming back and so far it has worked.
Genevieve G.
Tampa, FL
This helped me moderately. Didn’t really help my acne but kept the redness down. Even with the toner and cream/lotion it wasn’t a miracle worker and I’d try a sample before you spend money on it. I have hormonal acne so if that’s what you have then I’d pass on this.
Bek S.
Beebe
i used to have really bad rosatia on my cheeks and nose and using this consistently has helped clear a lot of it up. i still use my Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Adjust Foundation Primer to help with the redness before i put on my foundation but the redness is almost all gone thanks to Murad!!
Carlotta H.
East Orange
I am always in the market for new face cleaning product. I had a acne flair up and choose to try this product as I needed something gentle. I love packaging that I can see what's inside so I decided to give it a try. No need for improvement for on this brand.
Geena J.
This is really good!!!!!! I use it when I break out and then I tone and moisturize because it dries your face big time! If you have very dry sling your should stay away from this but for regular or oily skin you’ll be fine. It’s also super refreshing
Larisa S.
San Rafael, NM
Does anybody know if there are other products available in this line dedicated to improving redness? I look like a tomato without makeup and it's been hard to me to find anything that doesn't irritate my skin and actually takes away the red.
Jessica F.
Dover, DE
Looking for a new cleanser. I feel like gel cleansers I've used in the past have left my skin VERY dry, and tight. Will this cleanser make my skin feel this way after use?
Diana A.
Does this product actually help reduce the redness? And will it leaves my skin feeling dry? Where can it be purchased at?
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
Does this clean out pores ?

Sephora