Murad Soothing Gel Cleanser uploaded by Kaylee F.

BY MURAD

Patented gentle gel formula cleanses away impurities while calming and soothing skin--features antioxidant rich Goji Berry Extract, Peppermint Leaf Extract and strong anti-inflammatories to provide maximum soothing.

This patented gel reduces irritation and redness by washing away impurities as it conditions skin to alleviate tightness, stinging and sensitivity.

How to Use: Massage a small amount over dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. For optimal results, follow with recommended Recovery Treatment Gel.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, PPG-2 Isoceteth-20 Acetate, Aminomethyl Propanol, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, Linoleic Acid, Lactic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Punica Granatum Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Hydrogen Peroxide, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Protein, Allantoin, Panthenol, Zea Mays (Corn) Oil, Sodium PCA, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Menthoxypropanediol, Propylene Glycol, Diazolidinyl Urea, Xanthan Gum, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Gelatin, Acacia Senegal Gum, Tetrasodium EDTA, Mica, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Limonene *, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Green 3 (CI 42053), Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Green 6 (CI 61565), Yellow 11 (CI 47000)

• Does this product actually help reduce the redness? And w...1 Answers
  • Does anybody know if there are other products available i...5 Answers
  • Looking for a new cleanser. I feel like gel cleansers I'v...1 Answers
Murad Soothing Gel Cleanser
  • "This cleanser is phenomenal. It's gentle, but thorough. Somehow it manages to take my makeup off without burning my eyes. It leaves my face fresh but never over stripped. I get hives and have sensitive skin/rosacea and this product has saved my face. I believe in Murad. " in 27 reviews
Shabnam S.
Novato, CA
I was told to get this one for acne. I used it for a while and started seeing a lot of bumps on my face, something I had never had before. My skin was a mess, and I have never seen it like that in my life. Later I looked at reviews for his product and found that many others had the same problem. Guess this was either really good for you, or really bad. Gave it away, do not recommend.
Cambria L.
Blanding
With my dry skin that is prone to redness, this was a godsend! I tend to have breakouts on my chin and this worked to clear them up with out drying the rest of my skin out! If you have dry skin but struggle with acne I would recommend. The citrusy scent is pleasant and truly feels like it’s cleansing the skin. I’m ready to repurchase!
Jayme R.
Medford, OR
I really liked this product for my redness and soothing my rosacea. However, it didn’t work as well on my breakouts as other products. It’s very gentle on your skin and left me feeling clean. It also became harder and harder for me to find though. Part of the reason I no longer use it.
Katie H.
Great Falls
It definitely is a nice texture when you use it. But it takes a lot to get through makeup and i don’t feel it helped with my acne redness and dried me out some. Maybe it’s just not the right specific product for me but it didn’t do much with my redness
Erin S.
Knoxville, TN
Love this cleanser!!! Won't ever go to another one. Helps soothe my red face and cleanses well. My full sized bottle literally almost lasted me a year. It is worth the money because you only need a little to cleanse your whole face.
Christi B.
New Braunfels
I have dry sensitive skin and found this really calms my skin down. It’s a refreshing feeling and smells good. There are little micro beads but they aren’t enough or big to hurt sensitive skin.
Kendra P.
Fort Smith, AR
When I was pregnant I had acne problems BAD. I used this product on and off during pregnancy and it helped reduce redness and swelling from my acne. It was such a relief, literally!!!
Mariah E.
Otis Orchards , WA
I love this! When I get acne breakouts, it often leads to redness which is really embarrassing so when I tried this I was amazed! It calms my skin and you can really feel it working!
Genevieve G.
Tampa, FL
This helped me moderately. Didn’t really help my acne but kept the redness down. Even with the toner and cream/lotion it wasn’t a miracle worker and I’d try a sample before you spend money on it. I have hormonal acne so if that’s what you have then I’d pass on this.
Bek S.
Beebe
i used to have really bad rosatia on my cheeks and nose and using this consistently has helped clear a lot of it up. i still use my Smashbox Photo Finish Color Correcting Foundation Primer Adjust to help with the redness before i put on my foundation but the redness is almost all gone thanks to Murad!!
Larisa S.
San Rafael, NM
Does anybody know if there are other products available in this line dedicated to improving redness? I look like a tomato without makeup and it's been hard to me to find anything that doesn't irritate my skin and actually takes away the red.
Jessica F.
Dover, DE
Looking for a new cleanser. I feel like gel cleansers I've used in the past have left my skin VERY dry, and tight. Will this cleanser make my skin feel this way after use?
Diana A.
Does this product actually help reduce the redness? And will it leaves my skin feeling dry? Where can it be purchased at?
Felicia J.
Spring Lk Pk, MN
Does this clean out pores ?