BY MURAD

Rich exfoliating scrub removes dry, dull skin to clear pores while leaving skin smooth and soft.

Benefits: Rich-creamy polishing scrub removes embedded impurities, without stripping skin of natural moisture, revealing a more vibrant complexion.

How to Use: Massage a small amount over dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. For optimal results, use 2 to 3 times weekly. Follow with recommended Murad toner and treatment.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Silica, Stearic Acid, Jojoba Esters, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Butylene Glycol, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Sarcosine, Capryloyl Glycine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum Extract, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, PEG-32, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 40 (CI 16035)

• Has anyone been using this and seeing results?? I'm in ne...1 Answers
  • Do you need to use this along with other products in the ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is an absolute amazing exfoliator. I have super sensitive skin and I have found that this works amazing for me. It has tiny little beads that gently exfoliate, but really get the job done. I couldn't be happier with my purchase, my skin truly is different after using this. I would recommend only using a few times a week though, especially if you have dry skin because I have found that this dries me out. But it is worth putting a little extra moisturizer on since this really does work wonders." in 14 reviews
Nicole S.
Birmingham, AL
I absolutely love this stuff! It's a very rough exfoliator so it should really only be used about once a week, but man does it make my skin feel great! You don't have to use much product, so the tube lasts a really long time (which justifies the price point).
Airial S.
Bethesda, MD
I can't get enough of this stuff! I use it twice a week on Sundays and Wednesdays and it leaves my skin feeling so smooth. It is the perfect exfoliator-- not too rough as I have sensitive skin but also not too soft where I feel like it isn't doing anything. I can feel my dead skin cells disappearing.
Tiffany M.
Liverpool, NY
I used this twice a week as I noticed dullness in my skin. It's helpful in polishing off that dull layer of skin that hangs on. It was my first time buying and I would buy again for sure. It was gentle and did the trick in restoring my brighter skin.
Kimberly M.
This is my go-to exfoliator. Once a week keeps my skin clear and glowing. I feel like it has just the right texture and size grit to clean out my pores and smooth my skin. It's pricey in beauty stores but I have found it for about 26 bucks on Amazon.
Bianca T.
I like this polish because it's very fine and dissolves when you use it with water. You must use it with water (duh lol.) It's a good price when you consider you will only be using a pea size for you face/neck and you won't be doing it everyday.
Victoria L.
Hoffman Estates, IL
Really impressed with this exfoliate. It makes my skin look fresh and feel so soft. It is a pricey product but you are getting what your paying for. I'm truly so happy by the results. Highly recommend!
Vanesa R.
Whiteman AFB, MO
This is a great skin polish. It smells good and lathers up really nice. It is gentle enough for every day use and leaves your skin feeling super soft. You only need a small amount so it lasts a long time. I would recommend to any skin type!
Alyssa Kayla J.
Not my favorite exfoliating scrub, but definitely in my top 4. It has more exfoliating beads than any scrub at the drug store, but is not too abrasive. My face always feels clean after use, but i actually prefer something even more exfoliating.
Nora W.
Okemos, MI
This skin polish is amazing! I have really sensitive skin so I was afraid it would make me break out but I am really impressed. After only three days of using the product, clear changes on my skin were visible. I use it for a few weeks now and I am totally in love!
Krystena D.
San Diego, CA
Obsessed with this exfoliant! It always leaves my skin looking clear and polished. It lasts a long time as well! I use it about 2-3 times a week and it is really gentle on the skin. It's a must have in my skincare routine.
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Do you need to use this along with other products in the same skincare line in order to see results or is this alone enough?
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone been using this and seeing results?? I'm in need of a good exfoliating cleanser.