BY MURAD

Rich exfoliating scrub removes dry, dull skin to clear pores while leaving skin smooth and soft.

Benefits: Rich-creamy polishing scrub removes embedded impurities, without stripping skin of natural moisture, revealing a more vibrant complexion.

How to Use: Massage a small amount over dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. For optimal results, use 2 to 3 times weekly. Follow with recommended Murad toner and treatment.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Silica, Stearic Acid, Jojoba Esters, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Butylene Glycol, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Sarcosine, Capryloyl Glycine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum Extract, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, PEG-32, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 40 (CI 16035)

• Has anyone been using this and seeing results?? I'm in ne...1 Answers
  • Do you need to use this along with other products in the ...2 Answers
Murad Skin Smoothing Polish
  • "This is an absolute amazing exfoliator. I have super sensitive skin and I have found that this works amazing for me. It has tiny little beads that gently exfoliate, but really get the job done. I couldn't be happier with my purchase, my skin truly is different after using this. I would recommend only using a few times a week though, especially if you have dry skin because I have found that this dries me out. But it is worth putting a little extra moisturizer on since this really does work wonders." in 14 reviews
Bella A.
This was effective and felt pretty nice. It was much better (in my opinion) than philosphys microdelivery exfoliator. It has smaller beads, almost like a baking soda paste. That being said, if it is baking soda then It feels less valuable, and more like something i could just diy at home for half the price.
Jewels G.
This is definitely one of my favorite skin care products. I use this everyone morning while in the shower in junction to other Murad products. It keeps my skin smooth and soft and I can tell the difference each time I use it. I use it with a cleansing brush or my fingers..depending on what mood I'm in. But, yes. All things yes to this product.
Skyla M.
Sioux Falls, SD
I love this exfoliator and it really does a great job of clearing all of my pores. Murad sells great products that are sensitive on my skin but also make it feel great afterwards. I love this product and continue to use it on stubborn areas!
Anna S.
One of my favorite physical exfoliants. You only need a very small amount; I use it in the shower 1-2x a week and it gets rid of all the dead skin on top. You can get a good deal on Amazon or the Murad website will frequently have sales. There is zero benefit to buying on Sephora's website.
Katelynn S.
Ramona, CA
Ugh, I just absolutely love Murad's products! They are all top notch quality and they do what they claim. They smell amazing! A little expensive for some, but 100% worth the investment. This exfoliater smells amazing and gently exfoliates all that dead skin leaving a youthful looking face!
Rosa D.
Highland, MI
this exfoliator is EXTRAVAGANT! i use it about twice a week, and it feels so great! the texture is soft on your hands and doesn't feel extreme- yet it produces a fantastic result! you must try this product!
Tiffany G.
Baltimore, MD
A little bit goes a long way with this product. I have had the same tube for almost a year and i LOVE it! After a shower my skin feels refreshed! It even helped with the dryness around the sides of my nose! I have sensitive skin so its always hard to find a good product that doesn’t add irritation but i NEVER have that problem with MURAD.
Anne D.
I tried a sample of this from Ulta or Sephora and really enjoyed it.I felt like it did a great job cleansing my skin and my pores felt smaller after using. It really did help keep my occasional breakouts away.I would like to purchase a full size, I guess the price was a bit of a deterrent.
Suzy M.
Alfred, ME
This is my favorite exfoliator, I try to use it 2-3 times a week. My skin feels so nice and tight after I use it, especially if I forget to use for a couple of days. It doesn't last as long for me as it does for my mom but I think I use it more than her on a weekly basis.
Phong T.
Charlotte, NC
Best mild exfoliator for the skin! I recommend this to everyone! Love the packaging and the price is $32 so it isn't too high! Repeat user and i recommend this to people who are super dry. I personally haven't experiences any break out or irritation from this product.
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Do you need to use this along with other products in the same skincare line in order to see results or is this alone enough?
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone been using this and seeing results?? I'm in need of a good exfoliating cleanser.

back