BY MURAD

Rich exfoliating scrub removes dry, dull skin to clear pores while leaving skin smooth and soft.

Benefits: Rich-creamy polishing scrub removes embedded impurities, without stripping skin of natural moisture, revealing a more vibrant complexion.

How to Use: Massage a small amount over dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. For optimal results, use 2 to 3 times weekly. Follow with recommended Murad toner and treatment.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Silica, Stearic Acid, Jojoba Esters, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Butylene Glycol, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Sarcosine, Capryloyl Glycine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum Extract, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, PEG-32, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 40 (CI 16035)

• Has anyone been using this and seeing results?? I'm in ne...1 Answers
  • Do you need to use this along with other products in the ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is an absolute amazing exfoliator. I have super sensitive skin and I have found that this works amazing for me. It has tiny little beads that gently exfoliate, but really get the job done. I couldn't be happier with my purchase, my skin truly is different after using this. I would recommend only using a few times a week though, especially if you have dry skin because I have found that this dries me out. But it is worth putting a little extra moisturizer on since this really does work wonders." in 14 reviews
Hilary A.
Beaumont
LOVE! Just a little goes a long way! I love the gentle scrub and exfoliation you get from this wash. I feel so refreshed after I wash it off. The name of the product is definitely what you get: a smooth, glowing face. I use this every night after I remove my make up. I put on a little moisturizer and hop into bed. My face is still smooth when I wake up. I recommend this to anyone who likes to gently exfoliate and it is good for clearing away break outs.
Shannon S.
Funkstown, MD
This leaves my face feeling amazing! I use it once a week and it's my favorite day of the week :) feels like a good deep pore clean with out the harsh exfoliating beads. I recommend this to anyone trying to minimize pores or minimize wrinkles. Leaves face feeling refreshed and new.
Keri L.
I normally have huge pores. Craters, really. Once I used this product for less than a week I began to see a difference in my skin. My makeup stopped breaking me out, and I truly think that is because my pores weren't soaking in all of the make up because they were shrunken. I love my face now. It is soft, more radiant, and the pores on my face a not visible anymore!! Great job, Murad.
Caitlin S.
New York
Honestly, it just felt like a week exfoliant, not really like it was toning or shrinking or even clearing out the gunk in my pores. There was no difference really in my skin texture and although it says safe for sensitive skin, I beg to differ. My skin wasn't exactly maddening red, but it wasn't happy either. I had some irritation appear the morning later and throughout the next day.
نسرين H.
Milwaukee
I have annoying tiny white heads on my cheek that won't go away with anything! I went to sephora and talked to a beautician and she recommended I use this product. Let me tell you, it smells amazing and right before washing it off I can tell there's a difference in the appearance of my skin. I would recommend this to anyone with problem areas they can't get rid of on their face.
Suha S.
Absolutely love this skin polish! I bought this at Sephora and use this after cleansing my face with the CeraVe hydrating cleanser and a little bit goes a long. The grit in it is not too large or damaging, so it leaves your skin feeling very smooth after use. I think this is the product I was needing to complete my skincare routine and is a necessity before applying makeup!
Carolyn O.
Havelock, NC
Has a fresh skin care smell. A little goes a long way so a pea sized amount works wonders! This face wash exfoliates without irritating skin. I've bought several of these bottles and will continue to purchase this product! Great for blackheads and deep pores!
Victoria S.
I was recommended to try this product while I was getting a facial. I normally used St Ives exfoliator but I quickly learned that it was too harsh for my skin. The tiny beads in this scrub get down deep to clear out your skin without being too harsh or irritating. It also contains witch hazel, which made my skin feel great. I use this 1-2 times per week. I got this from the spa I was at that carried Murad products but it is also available at Sephora.
Jennifer B.
Haslet , TX
This product was great as an exfoliator, didn't notice any difference in pore size. My skin felt very smooth and polished after each use. I don't plan to continue using in weekly skincare regime, mainly for the price point. A little to much for me.
Jaimee K.
This is a perfect exfoliant for someone with lots of texture on their skin. Best suited for people with less sensitive skin, not recommended for someone with rosacea/sensitivities toward products. The fine grit makes it perfect for weekly exfoliating (2-3 times a week) without drying your skin out or irritating it. Leaves your face baby smooth.
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Do you need to use this along with other products in the same skincare line in order to see results or is this alone enough?
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone been using this and seeing results?? I'm in need of a good exfoliating cleanser.