BY MURAD

Rich exfoliating scrub removes dry, dull skin to clear pores while leaving skin smooth and soft.

Benefits: Rich-creamy polishing scrub removes embedded impurities, without stripping skin of natural moisture, revealing a more vibrant complexion.

How to Use: Massage a small amount over dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. For optimal results, use 2 to 3 times weekly. Follow with recommended Murad toner and treatment.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Silica, Stearic Acid, Jojoba Esters, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Butylene Glycol, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Sarcosine, Capryloyl Glycine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum Extract, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, PEG-32, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 40 (CI 16035)

• Has anyone been using this and seeing results?? I'm in ne...1 Answers
  • Do you need to use this along with other products in the ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is an absolute amazing exfoliator. I have super sensitive skin and I have found that this works amazing for me. It has tiny little beads that gently exfoliate, but really get the job done. I couldn't be happier with my purchase, my skin truly is different after using this. I would recommend only using a few times a week though, especially if you have dry skin because I have found that this dries me out. But it is worth putting a little extra moisturizer on since this really does work wonders." in 14 reviews
Emma K.
Magnolia, TX
A M A Z I N G. Murad nailed the exfoliating face wash with this little pink beauty. Leaves skin feeling so good after a good scrub. Effective, cleansing and a definite re purchase. Get ya some.
Joud H.
I like this product. It’s a gentle exfoliant and I feel like it definitely cleans the skin. I can’t say my pores feel any smaller after using it for a long time but I still will keep buying the product.
Chelsie R.
Incredible! Minimizes my pores for a smooth and blemish free appearance. I've been using for about a month, and I can see such a difference in the appearance of my skin
Guadalupe G.
Los Angeles
Smells so good and really keeps my face clear and clean. The tiny beads can be too harsh if you scrub hard so you need a gentle hand but it does make my face feel so soft.
Lisa G.
Brockton, MA
This polish exfoliator is everything!!! I use about every other day if not daily.  It leaves your skin soft and smooth and squeaky clean without over drying.
Jessica N.
Jordan, NY
This is a great exfoliating cleanser. Leaves skin feeling refreshed and clean but without stripping away too many natural oils. Over time I believe that it helps with reducing the look of pore size as well.
Rachel S.
Los Angeles, CA
I feel as though the walnut pieces were just a tiny bit too small, they did not exfoliate my skin quite as well as I would’ve liked, but I love the smell of this product, the way it made my skin feel after use, and also that the tube lasted me a very long time.
Samantha M.
This scrub has changed my life! I hate scrubs that just dissolve into nothing, this DOES NOT. Its super thick, creamy, with tiny little sand like exfoliating particles. It gives a seriously thourough scrub, without being too rough, and leaves the skin feeling super smooth and not overly dry. Also, the product is so thick, a bottle lasts me forever. I use it about 2-3 times a week, it keeps my pores clear and my skin bright and blemish free. Holy grail scrub!
Lindsey F.
Parker, CO
I love to use this after heavy makeup days so I can make sure all of the makeup is scrubbed off. Using this in combination with the Peter Thomas Ross exfoliating pads clears my pores out and prevents breakouts which of course I love!!! It makes my pores appear way smaller. Another positive thing about this product is that you don't have to use a lot of it. I use this once or twice a week on the face and sometimes the body and I'm not even close to running out. (And I've had this bottle for almost 6 months!) I definitely recommend this product.
Daroony N.
Fullerton , CA
I really love using the product to keep my skin's texture even. I wear a lot of SPF and found this cleanser great in helping me clean out any blocked pores. I normally prefer to use a chemical exfoliate but found this to be a great alternative when I feel like my skin's a little sensitive but needs to be cleaned out properly. I would recommend this to absolutely everyone, especially to those who like to mask this is a great step before to get your skin prepare for a treatment.
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Do you need to use this along with other products in the same skincare line in order to see results or is this alone enough?
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone been using this and seeing results?? I'm in need of a good exfoliating cleanser.