BY MURAD

Rich exfoliating scrub removes dry, dull skin to clear pores while leaving skin smooth and soft.

Benefits: Rich-creamy polishing scrub removes embedded impurities, without stripping skin of natural moisture, revealing a more vibrant complexion.

How to Use: Massage a small amount over dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. For optimal results, use 2 to 3 times weekly. Follow with recommended Murad toner and treatment.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Silica, Stearic Acid, Jojoba Esters, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Butylene Glycol, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Sarcosine, Capryloyl Glycine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum Extract, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, PEG-32, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 40 (CI 16035)

• Has anyone been using this and seeing results?? I'm in ne...1 Answers
  • Do you need to use this along with other products in the ...2 Answers
Murad Skin Smoothing Polish
  • "This is an absolute amazing exfoliator. I have super sensitive skin and I have found that this works amazing for me. It has tiny little beads that gently exfoliate, but really get the job done. I couldn't be happier with my purchase, my skin truly is different after using this. I would recommend only using a few times a week though, especially if you have dry skin because I have found that this dries me out. But it is worth putting a little extra moisturizer on since this really does work wonders." in 14 reviews
Kaylee W.
Piedmont, OK
I’ve always had large pores. This was such a help with minimizing them! It was gentle, it didn’t leave my skin red like other products. I ordered this online at the recommendation of a friend. Loved it!
Amie W.
Calera, AL
I thought this was a fairly good exfoliator! It definitely left my skin feeling very soft and smooth but i can’t say that this was somehow extremely different than other facial scrubs. Worth trying out but not a holy grail.
Lauren E.
Acworth, GA
i really love this product! i worked at a place where murad was sold and this has to be my favorite murad product! you only need a small amount and use it twice a week. it leaves my skin so SMOOTH!!! the price is great for the full size too, definitely worth the money since you only need a little bit.
Teodora B.
Philadelphia, PA
My skin always feels clean when I use it, it’s not rough on the skin and you don’t feel like you just scrubbed 4 layers away off of your face it’s such a soft polish and it really shows after your first use, highly recommended and definitely a purchase I would make again
Luana C.
Cary, NC
If I could give this product more stars, I would! I was recommended by my dermatologist to use this specific product, and it cleared my face completely. It’s a little pricey, but for the results, it’s totally worth it!
Maren K.
Washington
This is a good exfoliator that isn't too harsh for sensitive skin. That being said, I don't use it every day because I think daily use would be too much for my sensitive skin. I use this every 2-3 days and it gives great results in keeping my skin feeling soft and refreshed.
Karina G.
I love this! It's an amazing exfoliator. It's so fine it could be used every day. Every time I use this my skin feels so smooth and soft. This product is kind of pricey ($32). Luckily a little goes a long way and it will last a few months. I will repurchase!
Brooke W.
Cookeville , TN
💗💗💗 SKIN SOOOOOOOO SOFT YASSSSSS💗💗💗 most skin polishes/exfoliators are too rough on my sensitive skin 😱😩 and they end up making my face raw or leaving dry patches 🤮 But I found my HOLY GRAIL 👑💋 Polish with Murad 🙌🏻 a million stars ✨ To you Murad !!!
Laurie P.
Memphis
I have sensitive skin and even though this is part exfoliator it doesn't seem to irritate my face too much as long as I stick to using it just a few times a week.  It's great for when I feel like my face is just getting gunked up and I want a good deep clean.  Clears away dead skin as well without my face feeling dry and stripped.
Cristina G.
I was a little scared to use this product when I read that is has cinnamon extract and witch hazel because I thought it would be too abrasive for my sensitive skin; yet, I was wrong. It was gentle on the face. It looks more like a mask than a scrub - a little goes a long way. It definitely got the job done!
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Do you need to use this along with other products in the same skincare line in order to see results or is this alone enough?
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone been using this and seeing results?? I'm in need of a good exfoliating cleanser.

back