BY MURAD

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Rich exfoliating scrub removes dry, dull skin to clear pores while leaving skin smooth and soft.

Benefits: Rich-creamy polishing scrub removes embedded impurities, without stripping skin of natural moisture, revealing a more vibrant complexion.

How to Use: Massage a small amount over dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. For optimal results, use 2 to 3 times weekly. Follow with recommended Murad toner and treatment.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Silica, Stearic Acid, Jojoba Esters, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Butylene Glycol, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Sarcosine, Capryloyl Glycine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum Extract, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, PEG-32, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 40 (CI 16035)

• Has anyone been using this and seeing results?? I'm in ne...1 Answers
  • Do you need to use this along with other products in the ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is an absolute amazing exfoliator. I have super sensitive skin and I have found that this works amazing for me. It has tiny little beads that gently exfoliate, but really get the job done. I couldn't be happier with my purchase, my skin truly is different after using this. I would recommend only using a few times a week though, especially if you have dry skin because I have found that this dries me out. But it is worth putting a little extra moisturizer on since this really does work wonders." in 14 reviews
Katie C.
Bolton, England
I love this exfoliator, it's not too harsh on your skin but it takes all the dead skin away and leaves your skin glowing. I like to use this in the shower, when my face has softened with the heat after I while then this is when I go in with this product. It does smooth out your skin and leaves it feeling clean and bright
Megan N.
It's pretty good but the beads are too large and the formula strips away the oils of my skin making it feel extra dry and i really need to treat and hydrate my skin after using this. It does get all the dead skin off revealing softer skin but there are better exfoliators out there.
Maheen R.
Faisalabad, Punjab
I am totally in love with this product just so amazing little goes far...!!! Price is so reasonable i have combo skin type so i would recommend it to them i don't know about other skin types but yes it is great for me.. All other skin types patch test first for few days ☺☺
Sohaiba I.
This is such an incredible exfoliator to open up pores and actually gush out the impurities. I have bought it twice and the results have always been amazing. I do recommend it to everyone out there. Would be an ideal addition to your vanity
kimberly k.
Brampton, ON
I use this everyday. It is not harsh on my face at all. It is a great daily exfoliater for me. To some it might be a little too much for everyday use if you have sensitive skin. Plus it has witch hazel in it which I love.
Kaitlan A.
This is a really nice exfoliator for flaky skin. It works really well and I use it a few times a week. You can get it at ULTA or Sephora. It’s pricey for a product you don’t use often, but you only need a super small amount.
Amy P.
Ilfracombe, North Devon
Love the scent of Murad products this worked really well with my oily skin type. Considering the results, I'd say the price is just right. Not too harsh on the skin but hard enough to feel effective results.
Kaila P.
Toronto
This scrub is not overly scrubby to the point where it feels too abrasive on the skin. My skin feels very smooth after use and feels ever better the next day. Really great when my skin is a bit dry to exfoliate
Rebecca C.
Roath, cardiff, Cardiff
Love this product. Gently exfoliates my skin without being too tough and abrasive the particles are fine unlike a lot of mechanical exfoliants I've used. Have repeatedly purchased this item.
Jodi F.
South Yorkshire, UK
I tried this product after receiving it in a beauty box. I fid enjoy it, although I have used more effective products before.
It did leave my skin smooth and didn't aggravate my sensitive skin.
Having said this though, I wouldn't purchase the full size as I have other brands that I enjoy more than this.
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Do you need to use this along with other products in the same skincare line in order to see results or is this alone enough?
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone been using this and seeing results?? I'm in need of a good exfoliating cleanser.

back