BY MURAD

Rich exfoliating scrub removes dry, dull skin to clear pores while leaving skin smooth and soft.

Benefits: Rich-creamy polishing scrub removes embedded impurities, without stripping skin of natural moisture, revealing a more vibrant complexion.

How to Use: Massage a small amount over dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. For optimal results, use 2 to 3 times weekly. Follow with recommended Murad toner and treatment.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Silica, Stearic Acid, Jojoba Esters, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Butylene Glycol, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Sarcosine, Capryloyl Glycine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum Extract, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, PEG-32, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 40 (CI 16035)

• Has anyone been using this and seeing results?? I'm in ne...1 Answers
  • Do you need to use this along with other products in the ...2 Answers
Murad Skin Smoothing Polish
  • "This is an absolute amazing exfoliator. I have super sensitive skin and I have found that this works amazing for me. It has tiny little beads that gently exfoliate, but really get the job done. I couldn't be happier with my purchase, my skin truly is different after using this. I would recommend only using a few times a week though, especially if you have dry skin because I have found that this dries me out. But it is worth putting a little extra moisturizer on since this really does work wonders." in 14 reviews
Katey Z.
Charleston, SC
This is something you use every three days not everyday but you can defiantly feel the dead skin flake off
Lessly G.
Saw desi perkins used this so i had to go out and get
It i love how bright and clean my skin is after this
Sirena H.
This smoothing polish is really good and affordable. I recommend this to my friend and she loves it so far
Katelyn W.
Fresno, CA
It gets all the dead stuff off and leaves your skin feeling fresh and squeaky clean! Not for use everyday
Erica T.
Chattanooga, TN
Works fine as an exfoliator, but birthing remarkable about this product. I wouldn't purchase again.
Alex K.
The smell of this product is amazing. The exfoliating was super gentle and left my skin so polished
MPL R.
Chicago
I didn’t use this for a long time but It’s great. I can recommend this to you guys . Give it a try
Heather B.
Valley, AL
Excellent exfoliated, leaves skin smooth and clear and ready for the day! Not harsh drying formula
Mayra O.
Chula Vista
Amazing! I hear it’s good so I decided to try it out myself so it was worth it. Why don’t you try?
Christine D.
I like this scrub for when my pores are clogged. It works great! Little pricey but so worth it.
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Do you need to use this along with other products in the same skincare line in order to see results or is this alone enough?
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone been using this and seeing results?? I'm in need of a good exfoliating cleanser.

back