BY MURAD

Rich exfoliating scrub removes dry, dull skin to clear pores while leaving skin smooth and soft.

Benefits: Rich-creamy polishing scrub removes embedded impurities, without stripping skin of natural moisture, revealing a more vibrant complexion.

How to Use: Massage a small amount over dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. For optimal results, use 2 to 3 times weekly. Follow with recommended Murad toner and treatment.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Silica, Stearic Acid, Jojoba Esters, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Butylene Glycol, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Sarcosine, Capryloyl Glycine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum Extract, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, PEG-32, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 40 (CI 16035)

• Has anyone been using this and seeing results?? I'm in ne...1 Answers
  • Do you need to use this along with other products in the ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is an absolute amazing exfoliator. I have super sensitive skin and I have found that this works amazing for me. It has tiny little beads that gently exfoliate, but really get the job done. I couldn't be happier with my purchase, my skin truly is different after using this. I would recommend only using a few times a week though, especially if you have dry skin because I have found that this dries me out. But it is worth putting a little extra moisturizer on since this really does work wonders." in 14 reviews
Amanda  S.
Saint Louis, MO
This is a great product. I love how this makes my skin feel, keeps my face radiant for hours.
Cayla H.
Holland, OH
I read a lot of really great things about this product. Did not work and noticed no results.
Allison A.
Redwood City, CA
One of my favorite exfoliators of all time! Leaves the skin soft without leaving it red
Jenny T.
Olmsted Twp, OH
THE BEST!!! Not a huge fan of the beads, but I love how my skin feels after using this.
Alyssa F.
Si, ny
It smells so good ! This product last really long and it makes you skin really soft!
Anjelika A.
Elmira, NY
I love this stuff, Murad was kind enough to send me a sample and now I am hooked!
Ruby G.
Donna, TX
Endeble dkdkdjr e figment fibrocemento rfidkmeodkr rodkekrorje rid reído Rodney's ridnoand fb. Fork d elfin fonrfnornr. Fkrmfofj flk rkdkrmrkmf r flame fbdkrmf. Front dkdjdnr didn't did encía Richfield redid encore food rocks fcofbrkfb rid
Camille K.
Toronto, ON
This exfoliator really leaves my skin feeling super clean - but not stripped. My skin is combination, and this has never dried out my face after use. I've had mine for a while, and it has lasted throughout this time. It is kind of an extra step in my routine, so I don't use it all the time, but it works well.
AmyBeth A.
Love this scrub. Skin left feeling renewed and refreshed and not too raw! Love the texture not the usual beads. Small amount goes a long way I also tend to leave it in a tad longer to really penetrate skin! Great value for money again as with all murad products I’ve tried. Lasts forever!
x.makeup.n.cakeup.x S.
wimbledon
This polish has really helped with the texture if my skin, not only has it made it smoother reduced the size of my pores but also cleared up and brighten my face. Muted skin care is deffinatley on Eid the best if not the best skin care brand out their.
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Do you need to use this along with other products in the same skincare line in order to see results or is this alone enough?
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone been using this and seeing results?? I'm in need of a good exfoliating cleanser.