BY MURAD

Rich exfoliating scrub removes dry, dull skin to clear pores while leaving skin smooth and soft.

Benefits: Rich-creamy polishing scrub removes embedded impurities, without stripping skin of natural moisture, revealing a more vibrant complexion.

How to Use: Massage a small amount over dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. For optimal results, use 2 to 3 times weekly. Follow with recommended Murad toner and treatment.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Silica, Stearic Acid, Jojoba Esters, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Butylene Glycol, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Sarcosine, Capryloyl Glycine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum Extract, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, PEG-32, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 40 (CI 16035)

Murad Skin Smoothing Polish
  • "This is an absolute amazing exfoliator. I have super sensitive skin and I have found that this works amazing for me. It has tiny little beads that gently exfoliate, but really get the job done. I couldn't be happier with my purchase, my skin truly is different after using this. I would recommend only using a few times a week though, especially if you have dry skin because I have found that this dries me out. But it is worth putting a little extra moisturizer on since this really does work wonders." in 14 reviews
Amanda G.
Marysville, WA
I have kp on the backs of my arms and this turned out to be one of my favortie exfoliators I've tried thus far. No bad ingredients
Maeghan C.
salisbury
I personally can’t afford to buy Murad products but the spa I worked at gave us samples. It was great just not affordable for me.
member-060d0
Yes! Yes! Yes! Absolutely love this product. So gentle and makes my skin look amazing! It's also pink. Who doesn't like pink ? :)
Natalie M.
This is a really good exfoliate her to use a couple times a week. If I use it more than a couple times it did irritate my skin
Mariela H.
Santa Ana , CA
Leaves your skin smooth; this is a great product.. I really recommend it to anyone . I am a first user and I will buy it again
Stormie C.
San Antonio
I’d get this when I was in middle school and it worked wonders. Very effective. Kinda pricey but completely worth every penny.
Andrea P.
Daly city, CA
This is a very good exfoliated not too rough. It leaves my skin soft and smooth I just wish the bottle was bigger for the price
Marjorie V.
Lakewood, WA
This is my favorite exfoliator it makes my skin very soft and smooth. It actually does work at clearing and minimizing pores.
Alyssa V.
This product is okay it could be better but if you use it daily to every other day you could see a difference within a month
Terri C.
I use this once a week to get a good scrub off of dead skin. Keeps my skin healthy and gets rid of dark spots caused by acne.
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Do you need to use this along with other products in the same skincare line in order to see results or is this alone enough?
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone been using this and seeing results?? I'm in need of a good exfoliating cleanser.
Fiercemf ..
Frederick
Is this good for acne prone skin or will it irritate acne?