BY MURAD

Rich exfoliating scrub removes dry, dull skin to clear pores while leaving skin smooth and soft.

Benefits: Rich-creamy polishing scrub removes embedded impurities, without stripping skin of natural moisture, revealing a more vibrant complexion.

How to Use: Massage a small amount over dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. For optimal results, use 2 to 3 times weekly. Follow with recommended Murad toner and treatment.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Silica, Stearic Acid, Jojoba Esters, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Butylene Glycol, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Sarcosine, Capryloyl Glycine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum Extract, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, PEG-32, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 40 (CI 16035)

• Has anyone been using this and seeing results?? I'm in ne...1 Answers
  • Do you need to use this along with other products in the ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is an absolute amazing exfoliator. I have super sensitive skin and I have found that this works amazing for me. It has tiny little beads that gently exfoliate, but really get the job done. I couldn't be happier with my purchase, my skin truly is different after using this. I would recommend only using a few times a week though, especially if you have dry skin because I have found that this dries me out. But it is worth putting a little extra moisturizer on since this really does work wonders." in 14 reviews
Sarah G.
Skin smoothing polish is very useful and good to put on before makeup however I have never really had trust for this brand because it's never marketed
Andrea S.
Fort Wayne, IN
Super fine exfoliation. Loved every drop of this, a little goes a long way. Smooth finish and smaller pores after just one use. Will always repurchase.
Brogan D.
Bloomington, IN
I got this as a sample, and it was by far one of my favorite facial exfoliators. While I don't usually exfoliate, I would definitely buy this again.
Sabrina M.
Ellensburg, WA
Buffed my dead skin cells off and tightened my pores like crazy. I love this product. I would say that I have less black heads and more toned skin
rahab a.
Dearborn Hts, MI
Love how refreshing this makes my face feel definitely recommended got an online loved it ever since very cute packaging definitely a repeat user
Sierra E.
Peach Creek, WV
I love this stuff. I have huge pores and my face is extremely textured so I love using this stuff. It helps with the texture and my huge pores.
Lizz G.
A nice, light weight exfoliated. Not too light and not to heavy. No burning, and makes skin feel very soft. Wish it was a little bit stronger.
Annaliese A.
Homewood
This scrub is okay but I don’t really notice a difference in my skin. It’s not something I prefer to use on my face. It’s ok but not wonderful.
Rea Lynn P.
Iselin, NJ
This product is not an everyday cleanser. I use it 2-3 times a week but it exfoliates my skin very well and it makes it look very brightened.
Zainah I.
Great for exfoliating your t-zone! My nose gets a lot of build up, but every time I use this my skin feel 10x better! Definitely recommend!
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Do you need to use this along with other products in the same skincare line in order to see results or is this alone enough?
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone been using this and seeing results?? I'm in need of a good exfoliating cleanser.