BY MURAD

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Rich exfoliating scrub removes dry, dull skin to clear pores while leaving skin smooth and soft.

Benefits: Rich-creamy polishing scrub removes embedded impurities, without stripping skin of natural moisture, revealing a more vibrant complexion.

How to Use: Massage a small amount over dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. For optimal results, use 2 to 3 times weekly. Follow with recommended Murad toner and treatment.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Silica, Stearic Acid, Jojoba Esters, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Butylene Glycol, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Sarcosine, Capryloyl Glycine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum Extract, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, PEG-32, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 40 (CI 16035)

• Has anyone been using this and seeing results?? I'm in ne...1 Answers
  • Do you need to use this along with other products in the ...2 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
  • "This is an absolute amazing exfoliator. I have super sensitive skin and I have found that this works amazing for me. It has tiny little beads that gently exfoliate, but really get the job done. I couldn't be happier with my purchase, my skin truly is different after using this. I would recommend only using a few times a week though, especially if you have dry skin because I have found that this dries me out. But it is worth putting a little extra moisturizer on since this really does work wonders." in 14 reviews
Mae A.
I have acne prone skin and wish I had discovered this product in my high school days. This product has a nice scent and does an excellent job exfoliating my skin. The recommended use is a couple of times a week but I actually use it daily and I love how smooth it makes my skin feel without drying it out. Highly recommend! It is a bit pricey but lasts months and is worth the price tag.
Jenn Z.
Dallas, TX
My favorite exfoliator for the face that does what it says it does - polish! The scrub is not harsh or abrasive; but instead, it's probably the most gentle you can find. It lasts me quite a long time as I only need to use it once a week (for reference, I have combo/dry skin), but this has been a god-send!
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
I love all of Murad skincare. Their products are of high quality and they have a line/product for every skincare concern. The exfoliator does not irritate your skin or scratch it. The results are beautifully polished skin. I like to use it before applying a sleeping mask and my face wakes up super soft!
Ciara C.
Rialto, CA
Smells great! Leaves my skin glowing. It's great for washing my face after a long night out. First time using it but plan on purchasing again. It's a great exfoliator but it may be harsh for everyday use. Definitely recommend to clean deep in pores and scrub off dead skin! Also, a little goes a long way!!!
Mae A.
I have such sensitive/acne prone skin that I always get nervous trying new products. I first purchased this item over three years ago and it has become my holy grail exfoliator. It smells great, a little goes a long way, and I love that the opening is at the bottle so you don't have to struggle to get product out. It has done wonders for my skin and I definitely recommend!
Jaqueline P.
Rialto, CA
This is a holy grail product for me. I always had black heads on my nose and tried everything to take them out, but this is the only thing that did the trick! I honestly love all Murad products. They are a bit on the pricier side. But they live up to the expectations. If you have big pores like me, I say you give it a try.
Ashley W.
Springfield, OR
I have used it for one week (so three times) and each time it has left my skin feeling super soft and smooth! I am excited to continue to use it and see the results.
Jaimee K.
This is a perfect exfoliant for someone with lots of texture on their skin. Best suited for people with less sensitive skin, not recommended for someone with rosacea/sensitivities toward products. The fine grit makes it perfect for weekly exfoliating (2-3 times a week) without drying your skin out or irritating it. Leaves your face baby smooth.
Anelis S.
Orlando, FL
I absolutely LOVE this skin polish. I'm acne prone and this definitely helps me control my breakouts. I only exfoliate 2-3 times a week but when I do, this is my go to product. Works just as good alone as it does with the 3 steps.
Brianna C.
Not too tough in the skin at all. I almost feel like I could exfoliate daily with this, but still I use it every-other-day, in between my regular glam glow cleansers. Skin is always glowing after use, and my pores are getting lighter and lighter after just two weeks. Props to the Sephora employee who introduced me to murad!
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Do you need to use this along with other products in the same skincare line in order to see results or is this alone enough?
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone been using this and seeing results?? I'm in need of a good exfoliating cleanser.

back