BY MURAD

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Rich exfoliating scrub removes dry, dull skin to clear pores while leaving skin smooth and soft.

Benefits: Rich-creamy polishing scrub removes embedded impurities, without stripping skin of natural moisture, revealing a more vibrant complexion.

How to Use: Massage a small amount over dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. For optimal results, use 2 to 3 times weekly. Follow with recommended Murad toner and treatment.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Silica, Stearic Acid, Jojoba Esters, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Butylene Glycol, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Sarcosine, Capryloyl Glycine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum Extract, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, PEG-32, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 40 (CI 16035)

• Has anyone been using this and seeing results?? I'm in ne...1 Answers
  • Do you need to use this along with other products in the ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is an absolute amazing exfoliator. I have super sensitive skin and I have found that this works amazing for me. It has tiny little beads that gently exfoliate, but really get the job done. I couldn't be happier with my purchase, my skin truly is different after using this. I would recommend only using a few times a week though, especially if you have dry skin because I have found that this dries me out. But it is worth putting a little extra moisturizer on since this really does work wonders." in 14 reviews
Krithika J.
FOSTER CITY, CA
Love this product. It is gentle on the skin yet removes dead skin leaving your skin fresh. I picked it up from Sephora. Though on the pricey side it exceeds my expectations.
Ashley G.
San Antonio, TX
I've got to say that I really love this product. My skin has never felt better or looked better. It literally does exactly what it says it does. My skin feels softer and my face doesn't get as oily as it used to. It's worth the cost. I got mine at Sephora by accident. It was just sitting next to the checkout and I just had to buy it. Plus it's pink. 😊
Vanessa M.
I really like this as a basic scrub. I don't find that it works any miracles but I have no complaints( except that it doesn't work miracles! Haha) nice fine scrubs that won't damage skin, not harsh. Could even be used daily.
Rachael L.
Phoenix, AZ
This face wash does wonders for your skin. It is quite a bit for the product but it will last you quite a while! Only use 2-3 times a week like other exfoliants. Your skin will be looking beautiful and clear after routine use! Really makes you feel clean and fresh :) I gave it 4 stars due to being overpriced.
Elizabeth M.
Oak Harbor, WA
This stuff is amazing!!!! I have oily skin and large pores and I use this every other day to clean out the gunk. Alittle goes a long way!!!
Great item! Will repurchase!
Jamie💜✌️️ S.
Moncks Corner, SC
I love this product. It is gentle but effective on my skin at exfoliating. I use it once or twice a week. I can tell the difference when I go without. 5/5 stars.
rebeca c.
I don't usually use scrubs on my face because my skin can be sensitive, but I read so many good reviews of this product and I wanted to try it. I'm glad I did! It's very easy to use and feels great. It's exfoliating without being too rough and also has a nice scent. My skin was noticeably smoother after just one use! I will definitely continue using this.
Samantha A.
Bethlehem, PA
I started to use this because I was having issues with oily skin, which I still do, and this worked so beautifully. I was waking up with an oil slick for a face and the first time I used it I was completely good in the morning. I don't use it every day and instead do every other day and it really helps to control my oil. I recently forgot it at a friends house and have been going without and I've been noticing my oiliness has definitely increased. Need to get it back!
Kari C.
Tampa, FL
Physical exfoliants can seem a bit daunting to me, as the particle size and texture can make or break the product on my skin.  This scrub is wonderful!  The "grit" is noticeable to but not harsh, and the scrub does not irritate my skin even after sun exposure or when it's a bit sensitive.  I enjoy that the product is in a tube (less chance for bacteria issues!) and that the scent is extremely light and non-offensive.  This scrub will always have a place in my routine.
Gabrielle S.
Excellent exfoliator, but I really did not notice a change in my blackheads. It has really fine exfoliants which I prefer over big chunky exfoliants. The formula is decent too. My skin felt very clean after using. It was a bit pricey at 30$ but I was getting an employee discount at the time. I bought it at Ulta.
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Do you need to use this along with other products in the same skincare line in order to see results or is this alone enough?
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone been using this and seeing results?? I'm in need of a good exfoliating cleanser.

back