BY MURAD

Rich exfoliating scrub removes dry, dull skin to clear pores while leaving skin smooth and soft.

Benefits: Rich-creamy polishing scrub removes embedded impurities, without stripping skin of natural moisture, revealing a more vibrant complexion.

How to Use: Massage a small amount over dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. For optimal results, use 2 to 3 times weekly. Follow with recommended Murad toner and treatment.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Silica, Stearic Acid, Jojoba Esters, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Butylene Glycol, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Sarcosine, Capryloyl Glycine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum Extract, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, PEG-32, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 40 (CI 16035)

• Has anyone been using this and seeing results?? I'm in ne...1 Answers
  • Do you need to use this along with other products in the ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is an absolute amazing exfoliator. I have super sensitive skin and I have found that this works amazing for me. It has tiny little beads that gently exfoliate, but really get the job done. I couldn't be happier with my purchase, my skin truly is different after using this. I would recommend only using a few times a week though, especially if you have dry skin because I have found that this dries me out. But it is worth putting a little extra moisturizer on since this really does work wonders." in 14 reviews
April B.
Murad skin smoother does help remove the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles but does not do much in diminishing the appearance of pores. This product is for aging and mature skin.
Kiona S.
BECKLEY, WV
Omg, I LOVE the Skin Polishing stuff!! I used to work at Massage Envy, which uses Murad products for their facials. Makes your skin super smooth. A bit pricey, but I definitely recommend!
Kris W.
Cleans well. Can be a bit drying so I use mostly in summer. I like the feel of it. It pulls a lot of dirt from my pores. I feel it's a great value and I'll definitely purchase again.
Stephanie K.
Long beach, CA
Love this scrub!! It's not too harsh but works really well! I've repurchased it a few times and I really like it and will continue to repurchase it! It helps with blackheads and breakouts and smooths your skin
Brittany D.
E Liverpool, OH
This is such a great product! I exfoliate very regularly and this isn't so rough that it's causing damage, yet it still does an amazing job of making my skin smooth and relieved of dry skin. Plus, the bottle lasts so long!
Jessamine R.
96716
Awesome product!! I used this twice a week and it leaves my skin so smooth and poreless. I have very sensitive skin and this product don't irritate my skin at all. I recommend this product for those who have large pores and wants to get rid of it. Murad Skin Smoothing Polish. #influenster #bloombadge #contestMurad Skin Smoothing Polish
Christna P.
Beaverton, OR
My favorite gentle exfoliator. I can use this everyday if I wanted to. I helps get rid of texture and flakiness. It makes my skin so soft and smooth. I can't stop touching my face afterwards. Would definitely recommend this to anyone in need of a gentle exfoliator.
Chelsey T.
Battle Creek, MI
I am a makeup artist and one thing I tell my clients is that flawless makeup starts with good skin. I love this to help minimize and clean out my pores. It leaves my skin feeling amazing.
Rachel H.
Issaquah, WA
Krithika J.
FOSTER CITY, CA
Love this product. It is gentle on the skin yet removes dead skin leaving your skin fresh. I picked it up from Sephora. Though on the pricey side it exceeds my expectations.
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Do you need to use this along with other products in the same skincare line in order to see results or is this alone enough?
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone been using this and seeing results?? I'm in need of a good exfoliating cleanser.