BY MURAD

Rich exfoliating scrub removes dry, dull skin to clear pores while leaving skin smooth and soft.

Benefits: Rich-creamy polishing scrub removes embedded impurities, without stripping skin of natural moisture, revealing a more vibrant complexion.

How to Use: Massage a small amount over dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. For optimal results, use 2 to 3 times weekly. Follow with recommended Murad toner and treatment.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Silica, Stearic Acid, Jojoba Esters, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Butylene Glycol, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Sarcosine, Capryloyl Glycine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum Extract, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, PEG-32, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 40 (CI 16035)

• Has anyone been using this and seeing results?? I'm in ne...1 Answers
  • Do you need to use this along with other products in the ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is an absolute amazing exfoliator. I have super sensitive skin and I have found that this works amazing for me. It has tiny little beads that gently exfoliate, but really get the job done. I couldn't be happier with my purchase, my skin truly is different after using this. I would recommend only using a few times a week though, especially if you have dry skin because I have found that this dries me out. But it is worth putting a little extra moisturizer on since this really does work wonders." in 14 reviews
Ashley D.
Santa Maria , CA
I liked this exfoliater it had very small beads as a physical exfoliant. I used this like once a week on my nose and chin I wasn't too harsh. I got mine at Ulta and it lasted me a month or two it was a good buy
kim c.
This I use in the shower when my skin is feeling especially clogged. I wear a lot of makeup and some days a regular cleanser just doesn't do it. This really gets deep down and takes everything out of my skin. It's non abrasive on the skin as well.
Melissa D.
Parsippany, NJ
It definitely has grit to it. I like the exfoliation I get from it, but I still don't love it. I'm not sure if it's the application (The pure harshness) or the way it makes my skin feel. I will not repurchase.
kristin c.
San Diego, CA
Honestly, my only gripe with skin care products is the price.. Luckily, I know how to shop.. and splurge during promotions from Sephora or Ulta! This is worth it! Even more when it is discounted.. I would definitely buy again.
Ciara H.
Deltona, FL
Truly love this product makes my skin feel so nice and doesn't dry it out or make it to oily, I'm prone to blackheads and a little bit of acne and it didn't clog my pores or cause any breakouts love this stuff
Cheryl S.
Los Lunas, NM
I have really large pores and this is one of the few products I've used that really does help. It's a little on the higher end but it does a great job at smoothing out my pores. I would totally recommend this!
Melissa C.
Portland, OR
I got a sample of this and when i tried it i immediately fell in love with it. It exfoliates great and smells even better. This is my go to product now. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone!
Shamerea R.
Glendale Hts, IL
I absolutely love it! I brought his product last October at Ulta. It has made my pores smaller and allowed me to continue having clear skin. It was a lot more gentler than an exfoliate I've had before. I love Murad!
Susan N.
Sterling, VA
I use this exfoliating scrub about twice a week. As a heavy makeup wearer, when I'm washing my face, I want nothing left behind and Murad makes sure of that in this scrub. I'll keep repurchasing from Sephora!
Mackayla P.
This is great for sensitive skin because it wouldn't irritate it. I received this as a sample and I love it. It leaves my skin feeling very soft and smooth. It has a very light scent which is always nice.
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Do you need to use this along with other products in the same skincare line in order to see results or is this alone enough?
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone been using this and seeing results?? I'm in need of a good exfoliating cleanser.