BY MURAD

Rich exfoliating scrub removes dry, dull skin to clear pores while leaving skin smooth and soft.

Benefits: Rich-creamy polishing scrub removes embedded impurities, without stripping skin of natural moisture, revealing a more vibrant complexion.

How to Use: Massage a small amount over dampened face and neck. Rinse with warm water and pat dry. For optimal results, use 2 to 3 times weekly. Follow with recommended Murad toner and treatment.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Silica, Stearic Acid, Jojoba Esters, Glyceryl Stearate, Stearyl Alcohol, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Butylene Glycol, PPG-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum Bark Extract, Sarcosine, Capryloyl Glycine, Sodium Hyaluronate, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Punica Granatum Extract, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Sodium Trideceth Sulfate, PEG-100 Stearate, Glyceryl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, PEG-32, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance (Parfum), Red 40 (CI 16035)

• Has anyone been using this and seeing results?? I'm in ne...1 Answers
  • Do you need to use this along with other products in the ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora
  • "This is an absolute amazing exfoliator. I have super sensitive skin and I have found that this works amazing for me. It has tiny little beads that gently exfoliate, but really get the job done. I couldn't be happier with my purchase, my skin truly is different after using this. I would recommend only using a few times a week though, especially if you have dry skin because I have found that this dries me out. But it is worth putting a little extra moisturizer on since this really does work wonders." in 14 reviews
Amanda H.
Bellevue, KY
I use this once a week to clear dead skin buildup or when my normal cleanser just isn’t cutting it in making my face feel clean. You can use this stuff alone or mix it with another cleanser to use it more often or make it more gentle. Honestly it’s pretty gentle already, especially if you are used to the ‘old school’ exfoliators. You barely have to use any product to get the job done, and, Especially with my frequency of use, one bottle is probably going to last me years. As a treat sometimes I will have my boyfriend rub my back with this in the shower. It feels freaking amazing and keeps my back skin smooth and with less breakouts.
Joshlyn G.
Opelousas, La
This is one of my favorite exfoliators. I have sensitive skin so when I use exfoliators they hurt and burn my face, this one didn't. It doesn't have beads that most of them had, it had something different. But after I exfoilate and wash it off my skin is so smooth and looks amazing. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND!
Melissa K.
Chilcoot, California
I love this exfoliating cleanser! I use is a few times a week to get rid of dead, dull skin and reveal a healthy glow! I would call this a “must have”! The texture is a bit like fine sand and you can get more or less exfoliation with the amount of pressure you use when applying. The pink color is fun and I love that Murad doesn’t test its products on animals!
claudia t.
This is such a perfect scrub! I loved how it made my skin look and feel. I got it last Sept and lasted thru March, so a little bit was enough for the whole face. I used it 2-3 times a week and it has been the only scrub to improve my skin. It cleaned out my pores and smooth out texture. It also helped my acne scars fade lightly. I like that it is finely grained and not all harsh and huge like other scrubs. The scent didn't bother me either. This was worth the price!
Chelsea W.
Alden
This product is absolutely amazing! I never use to exfoliate my face - crazy I now know! - but ever since I started using this product I notice such a difference! I use 2 to 3 times weekly and not much is needed. I see the difference of my healthy face. Not to mention I see the difference on what the aftermath is after my make up is applied! I see how smooth my face is and neat my make looks simply because the exfoliating scrub gets rid of built up skin, left over make up, dirt , and etc that build up in your pores. This product truly makes a difference! Will always have an exfoliator in my bathroom.
Courtney C.
I use this product 1-3 times per week and I have been using it for roughly 3 years I believe. I used to have larger pores and lots of blackheads around my nose. I can't fully say this product is what gave me better skin but it definitely has contributed. I don't use anything else to exfoliate my skin and this product has my skin looking so clean and radiant immediately after using it! Although this is a little more pricey than a drugstore product, this bottle will last me through the year considering I don't squeeze out tons of product when I use it. Highly recommend.
Vanessa S.
This is a perfect exfoliater. The beads in this are really gentle on my sensitive skin and they dissolve the more you massage this on your face. Remeber to use a gentle cleanser after using this. Overall I would recommend this product. Also the product last me a long time
Shaila H.
Wausau
Recently received this product in a monthly beauty box and wasn’t impressed at all. I wouldn’t purchase this product after trying it once. My face didn’t feel clean and refreshed after using this product. This is a good brand but this product was disappointing
Cassi K.
Auburn
THIS IS THE BOMB! Feels amazing on my skin and gives me the softest cleanest skin I ever could imagine having. I get excited to wash my face with this and any other Murad products because my skin looks amazing the moment I finish using them.
Kerry C.
The exfoliant does the job; my skin feels smooth and clean after. I’ve used it multiple times in my skincare class and giving facials to clients but I feel like it’s mediocre. A cleansing brush and cleanser could exfoliate just as well.
Ceara C.
Santa Monica, CA
Do you need to use this along with other products in the same skincare line in order to see results or is this alone enough?
Sami N.
Las Vegas, NV
Has anyone been using this and seeing results?? I'm in need of a good exfoliating cleanser.