BY MURAD

This 2-in-1 problem solver provides a shine-free finish that creates a smooth, resilient canvas while evening skin texture and tone. Now mask your skin concerns while you resolve them!

Additional features and ingredients:

• Pore Factor-5 minimizes the appearance of pores while balancing oil production
  • Adaptive Shade Technology creates a perfect skin tone match
  • Subtle tint evens tone to help disguise flaws

Directions for use:Every day after moisturising, blend evenly over face and neck. Wear under or in place of foundation for a fresh look.

susana G.
rosamond ca
This primer is good for up to 4 hours. After that I find myself blotting a lot. But works better then some other primers. The finish is beautiful at first. But after the 4 hours it looks a mess. I wouldn’t really recommend for oily skin. More combination skin.
Hallimah R.
ersonally do not use it as a primer. I wear it by itself and it kind of does alright with coverage on its own. I definitely see a difference. It doesn't look/feel oily or greasy, and it works well with my other products. You can't use too much or rub it too much, or it will start to flake. I love it because it doesn't break me out (actually helps), provides enough coverage on most days, and does what I need it to do! I have repurchased it already and will continue to keep it handy.

My only word of advice is just that if you're super fair like me, make sure you don't go crazy on the amount you use. It's better suited to summer color skin and I'll be using it more then.
Tara L.
Warren, OH
This is such an awesome underrated primer! Applies smoothly, has a slight tint to it, and dries completely matte. I've noticed some primers seem kinda sticky as of this one dries completely. A little product goes a long way. Leaves my skin look smoother and minimizes the look of my pores. Foundation applies smoothly and easily over top this primer leaving a solid smooth application!
Evelyn C.
Yorba Linda, CA
This primer has a bit of a sent to it but it makes your makeup look flawless and stays matte all day. I have a hard time finding primers but this is one that I would definitely repurchase. I have extremely oily skin so finding the right primer is key.
Samantha R.
Olyphant, PA
Love this primer so much! Some primers make my skin oily and this primer does the exact opposite. Goes on so smoothly and makes my makeup last all day even in hot weather. I won't ever go back to another primer I hope everyone benefits from this as much as I do
Tina T.
Palm Harbor, FL
Unfortunately; The Murad hybrids line is getting seemingly harder and harder to find. Nonetheless the skin perfecting primer is nice to put on before "putting my face on" to go out for an evening out on the town. It has a light feel with medium coverage and never looks shiny.
Bethany-Timothy B.
This is great for people with oily skin. Helps take away that shine that you get after a few hours of walking around. Again these are pricey products but in my option worth the price. They are gentle on skin and do exactly what there suppose too.
Ashley P.
I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THESE! I wish they were not discontinued! They gave me the most smooth finish and help my foundation to stick PERFECTLY! The matte wasn't too drying but definitely help with oil control throughout the day. Murad, please bring back these primers!
Sasha H.
Westford, VT
I love this matt skin primer. It is really matt and primes my skin very nicely. The packaging is very nice too. This is my first time using this product and it met my expectations very well. I would recommend it to Others.
Nikole D.
Mesa, AZ
I have used this a couple times. It is pretty good and gives you a good finished product. It's hard to find a decent primer but this one is one of my favorites. A tad bit pricey but you definitely get your money's worth on this one! I'd buy it again.
Maddison S.
Is this effective? I have super oily skin in my t zone and i need something that is going to hold up
Bianca W.
Mobile, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Is this primer worth the price tag?