BY MURAD #67 in Facial Moisturizers

This ultra-light, oil-free moisturizer helps blemish-prone skin stay smooth and healthy while also providing hydration. Our lightweight lotion minimizes the appearance of pores, refines texture, and soothes redness and irritation for smoother, healthier-looking skin.

Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion is suggested for people looking to:

• Hydrate acne-prone skin
  • Minimize the appearance of pores
  • Soothe skin redness and irritation

Benefits: Minimize the appearance of your pores while refining skin texture with this ultra-light, oil-free moisturizing formula. Panthenol and Honey Extract provide hydration, while Allantoin and Arnica help to soothe skin. Retinol and Queen of Meadow Extract help reduce oil production and refine pores.

How to Use: Every day after cleansing and toning, massage Murad Skin Perfecting lotion evenly over face, neck and chest. For optimal results, follow with a Murad sunscreen during the day.

Ingredients: Queen of Meadow - A fernlike herb with delicate white flowers that’s native to Europe and western Asia, Queen of Meadow is a traditional healing herb with astringent, antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties. A popular natural remedy for thousands of years, Queen of Meadow has traditionally been used to help relieve a wide range of complaints from asthma to acne to aches and pains.

Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Dicaprylyl Maleate, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Sorbitan Stearate, Squalane, Stearic Acid, Retinol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Epilobium Angustifolium Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Hydrolyzed Soy Flour, Spiraea Ulmaria Flower Extract, Honey (Mel) Extract, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Talc, Glycolipids, Sodium Hyaluronate, Panthenol, Lecithin, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Protein, Tocopherol, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Dimethicone, Sodium PCA, Allantoin, Sclerotium Gum, Carbomer, Disodium EDTA, Aminomethyl Propanol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol , Chlorphenesin , Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract

• I have been looking for a new lotion and this seems to fi...3 Answers
  • I currently use the murad cleansing wash for the acne lin...1 Answers
  • I got a sample of this at Sephora yesterday and tried it ...2 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This is so moisturizing and cleansing. I love it! It's so soft and I feel silky smooth." in 29 reviews
  • "Only moisturizer I've tried for my acne prone sensitive skin out of dozens of products both high end and drugstore that does not break me out. Thoroughly hydrates my skin. It's not thick. It's creamy and light and absorbs into my skin very quickly. Love murad products." in 26 reviews
  • "Absolute best face moisturizer I've ever used! I have acne as well as dry skin in the winter and oily in the summer and I can use this year round. It doesn't clog my pores or make my skin feel greasy I love that it's lightweight but still really feels like it mousturizes well." in 16 reviews
  • "Only moisturizer I've tried for my acne prone sensitive skin out of dozens of products both high end and drugstore that does not break me out." in 1 review
  • "I also use it at night after I wash my face." in 1 review
Sharon C.
Northridge, CA
I got this in one of my FabFitFun boxes, I wouldn't have thought of trying this lotion if it wasn't because of that because it's a little more on the pricey side in my opinion. This lotion works very well on my skin! It is not sticky after application and it keeps my skin moisturised. I usually get dry patches on my nose but this product has helped a lot with it. One thing that I do not like about this product tho, is the smell of it! I guess it's a good thing that it's not fragrant butI don't understand what is it that cause the product to have this smell. It smells like Crayon! I only like using it for the effects but I really have to force myself to use it because I really hate the smell of it.
Kaitlin K.
Harrisburg, PA
For the past few years I’ve been an avid user of Mary Kay’s moisturizer and I haven’t been brave enough to try anything else. My spring fabfitfun box changed the game as I received this product. I took a leap of faith and decided to give it a try, though I tend to be weary of new products as my skin is rather sensitive. This moisturizer is pretty awesome! It is not overbearing and it does exactly what it describes. My face isn’t left with a greasy or oily finished. This has been added to my daily skin care routine and is always put on prior to doing my makeup. I am so impressed with Murad’s skin care line. Definitely worth the price!
Leah S.
Stevens Point, WI
I got this in the Spring FFF and finally tried it.  I was a bit hesitant because it gave my friend a serious allergic reaction, so I did a hand test first and had no reaction.  My forehead has been SO dry lately and I've been trying whatever I had at home to see if it would help, and then I remembered I had this tucked away.  So far, my forehead hasn't dried out and the feeling when applying is very soothing.  There's a very light scent (more like a "clean scent") which is great because I don't care for fragranced moisturizers.  Definitely going to be sad when I run out of this stuff.
Christi D.
Monongahela, PA
This was in my FFF box. While I paid for the box, I didn't buy the product. The product itself is kind of costly, but I feel like you get what you pay for.

This was my first time using this lotion. I have used almost all of it and will buy it again. As along as I get it somewhere kind of on sale.

I have combo skin. My T zones can get rather shiny. This lotion keeps my cheeks from getting to dry and my shiny areas in control. I also loved the feeling of this product. Just a little went a long away. I didn't have to cake it on my face to feel it.
Tiffany N.
Keller, TX
I received this on my most recent fabfitfun box, and while I had no expectations for this moisturizer it certainly surprised me. It is lightweight, nearly odorless, and sinks into skin well. I use it in the AM before applying sunscreen and makeup. While it doesn’t totally wow me, it seems like a more incremental progress kind of moisturizer. It did not cause any redness or irritation and I can have fairly picky skin. I’m still on the fence on whether I’d repurchase. Not because of any specific negatives, but because I have other moisturizer holy grails.
Kim B.
Alexandria, VA
This moisturizer came in one of my recent Fab Fit Fun boxes and, if I'm totally honest, it's one of my favorite things from any of the FFF boxes I've received so far. It's certainly one of the products I've used the most and I'm most likely to buy again. It's a great, light, unscented moisturizer and it keeps my skin feeling fabulous. I only wish it had some SPF in it. I'm very likely to buy another Murad moisturizer product, I'm just not sure if it will be this one. I'm on the hunt for something similar, but with SPF for summer.
Sirena N.
I like this moisturizer. It feels very light on the skin, doesn't make my already oily skin worse, and sits well under makeup. It also has the very pleasant smell of real coconut--not the fake sweet artificial scent but the real earthy smell of a mature coconut. I just didn't give it 5 stars because I feel like it's not worth the price as there are things at the drugstore that do the exact same thing and I just feel that it doesn't provide any astounding benefits.  The  Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer is a very similar product with similar results.
Sarah M.
Simi Valley
I received Murad's skin perfecting lotion in my most recent Fabfitfun box. I haven't ever really had an interest in any of Murad's products until trying this lotion. My skin is very sensitive, it gets red quite easily. I'm also prone to breakouts and this lotion gave me the best of both worlds. It goes on so smoothly! It leaves my skin feeling hydrated without feeling too heavy or greasy. I use it twice a day and have noticed many positive changes in my skin. I highly recommend!
Brianna G.
I received this product from my FabFitFun box, and I've fell in love with it. For me it's the perfect moisturizer while also clearing up my skin. I always use it before bed right after I take off my makeup. Then I sometimes use it in the morning if I'm not wearing face makeup. It keeps my skin hydrated but not oily. Which I can sometimes have a problem with in the warmer months. We will see how it stands at the end of the summer.
Jane V.
Castle Pines
I got the Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion in my Spring FabFitFun box & I will admit I had never considered buying it before. The texture is light weight and it leaves my skin feeling very smooth. I use it after washing my face in the morning & always add a SPF50 on top. I'm loving it. I haven't had any break outs or dry patches since starting to use it over a month ago. It's a nice base for underneath my makeup.
Kayla S.
Portage, IN
Does good is this? I have oily skin
Kelly O.
I've just gotten the chance to start using Murad products, and I have been majorly impressed with the aha/bha cleanser, would this be a good compliment to that product?
Maria G.
My aunt gave me this but I'm scared to use it that it will make me break out. does it help prevent breakouts or what because I have oily skin around my nose
Lauren K.
I have been looking for a new lotion and this seems to fit all my wants! I have sensitive, dry skin, and am looking for a lotion with retinol to help with minor adult acne as well as have anti-aging properties. This seems perfect but I don't want it to irritate me. Do you have dry, sensitive skin and use this product? If so, what do you think? Have you seem an improvement in your skin?
Stephanie B.
I got a sample of this at Sephora yesterday and tried it today for the first time. I have skin that gets very oily throughout the day. How did this work for you?