BY MURAD

This is a lightweight. Oil free hydrating lotion. see more...

• I currently use the murad cleansing wash for the acne line. Would...1 Answers
  • Ive used the blue murad for my acne-prone skin and its done wonde...1 Answers
  • I'm always looking for a moisturizer that will last all day and n...1 Answers
Murad Skin Perfecting Lotion
  • "this moisturizer is so wonderful. the only thing is you don't get a lot for your money. and there's no sunscreen in it so you have to be careful outside. but it's makes ur face so soft and absorbs quickly. " in 31 reviews
Emily C.
Oklahoma City , OK
I tried this in a sample size. It was a nice cream for sure. I didn’t notice anything super amazing about it, but it was good. It’s moisturizing and light, not greasy at all. It doesn’t leave a film or a tight feeling on my face.
Brittney C.
Marion, AL
This is a great product if you have problematic skin. It doesn't dry your face out and it is not harsh on the skin. I would recommend this if you have acne prone skin like I do. A little pricey, but if you can afford it then I would recommend this product.
Saniya S.
I got this moisturizer as part of the little kit from Murad. It came with another moisturizer with SPF, to, but I tend to gravitate towards this one. It's very soft and smooth, doesn't leave the skin feeling oily, but it does leave the skin nice and moisturized, particularly after applying very drying acne clearing serums and solutions. Would recommend, although sometimes I prefer a lighter lotion or a beauty oil to moisturize.
Tiffany D.
Auburndale , FL
I really love the feel of this product on my face!!! There is no denying it is an awesome product that works fabulously as a primer as well. The catch is the cost. At $65 a bottle, I just can't bring myself to purchase it again. Not t when there are so many products very similar to it. The closest primer I have found to it is Lancome's.
Alyssa W.
Sunapee, NH
I love Murad products. A beautician turned me on to the brand. Besides the price, I love everything about all Murad products. I think they are effective and work great with my skin. A little goes a long way, so that is helpful. I wold definitely continue to buy these products. The lotion is perfect for dry, winter skin. I was once told I was "glowing" after using it (and before putting on make-up!!!)
Abby C.
I use this right before I apply my foundation and concealer and it works wonders! I don't like using primers because I feel like it makes your face look cakey but with this, it's just like applying moisturizer so your face looks like skin even if you're using heavy coverage foundation.
Zaneta O.
Fresh Meadows, NY
Murad's line of facial cleansers and creams are very gentle on my skin yet very effective. They don't clog my pores or make me break out. They are very moisturizing and soothing for my skin. They work well on all types of skin. They don't add any artificial scents either.
Farah J.
It goes on nice and absorbs but My face does get oily with this moisturizer. I haven't bought the full bottle yet as I am seeing how I like it. I have sensitive skin and I did break out. This definitely isn't for everyone get a sample of it first to try
Frankie F.
Turlock, CA
I have combination skin, where I get very dry and flaky in the forehead and very oily on my nose and cheeks. This lotion hydrates my skin where it's thirsty without drowning the parts of my skin that are overly hydrated. It gives my skin a nice balance.
Bre F.
This a good lotion to use. It hydrates my skin. I have use other lotions though that I like more than this product. I would recommend people to try this lotion at least once to see if they like this product.
Katrina S.
Southington, CT
I currently use the murad cleansing wash for the acne line. Would these two products work well together? I am afraid of drying out my face but want to get rid of some acne scars.
Sofie G.
San Antonio, TX
Ive used the blue murad for my acne-prone skin and its done wonders for my skin . I have combo skin will this be safe to use for a little moisture ?
I'm always looking for a moisturizer that will last all day and not five minutes, but is also not containing nuts and is vegan... Does anyone know if this product is vegan?