BY MURAD

This is a lightweight. Oil free hydrating lotion. see more...

• I currently use the murad cleansing wash for the acne line. Would...1 Answers
  • Ive used the blue murad for my acne-prone skin and its done wonde...1 Answers
  • I'm always looking for a moisturizer that will last all day and n...1 Answers
Saniya S.
I got this moisturizer as part of the little kit from Murad. It came with another moisturizer with SPF, to, but I tend to gravitate towards this one. It's very soft and smooth, doesn't leave the skin feeling oily, but it does leave the skin nice and moisturized, particularly after applying very drying acne clearing serums and solutions. Would recommend, although sometimes I prefer a lighter lotion or a beauty oil to moisturize.
Christina C.
Smyrna, TN
I received a sample of this from a friend a couple of months back and i used it within two weeks lol. This lotion transformed my face. The reason why im giving 4 stars is because at times, this left my face oily. I have acne prone/oily skin, so oily skin equals clogged pores. That was the only issue i had. Other than that, i Really liked this moisturizer. It has a plesant smell, its pricey, but worth it.
Erica D.
Clute, Tx
I got a sample of the Murad Skin Perfecting lotion from my local Sophora and it did amazing. I have really dry unevan skin and its so hard finding a lotion that will do the trick. This product actually did so happy can't wait to buy the full size!!. I completely recommended this product if moisturized and hydration is your goal .
Stephanie S.
Los Angeles, CA
I received this product as a mini sample they give you at Ulta and I tried it when I got home after washing my face and put this on right after and it is really light and airy. Not greasy but sets in the face just lightly. It actually kinda dissolves perfectly in your skin. I love this company and this product.
Teresa C.
This moisturizer is the best! I have very sensitive skin and anything too thick that I put on in the morning would usually cause breakouts. I have been using this stuff for a couple years now and my skin is bright, glowing, no breakouts, and my skin looks healthy. Anyone with sensitive skin should try this.
Janae D.
Metairie, LA
I love all of Murads products this one is one of my favorites because it does the job. You have to try to use certain things every other day or if you use it everyday give your face a break. Cost is some what however it last a long time and it is worth it
Patty G.
Bridgeport, CT
I want to say it's as great as everyone else does but I can't; I'll be returning to Neutrogena. I tried it when a friend got it in a gift basket and didn't want it but I wouldn't have bought it myself, yikes, it's waaay to steep for a student's budget.
Jasmine D.
San Diego, CA
I really liked this product, I used this in esthetician school on myself, fellow classmates, and on clients. I purchased this at Bellus academy, but you can also purchase at Sephora! Really great for all skin types and made a difference in my skin.
Megan M.
Saint Louis, MO
I love this product. It is very thin, yet super hydrating. When you put it on, your skin soaks up the hydration without feeling like having a product caked on. It does it's job without feeling a thick creamy residue feeling on your skin.
Kristina B.
Eldred, NY
I could see this being a good summertime moisturizer, because it doesn't leave the skin feeling oily. However for the winter time dryness I didn't feel it lived up to the hype.

For its price I really just don't feel like I'd recommend.
Sofie G.
San Antonio, TX
Ive used the blue murad for my acne-prone skin and its done wonders for my skin . I have combo skin will this be safe to use for a little moisture ?
I'm always looking for a moisturizer that will last all day and not five minutes, but is also not containing nuts and is vegan... Does anyone know if this product is vegan?
Katrina S.
Southington , CT
I currently use the murad cleansing wash for the acne line. Would these two products work well together? I am afraid of drying out my face but want to get rid of some acne scars.