BY MURAD

Brighten, moisturise and protect with Murad Resurgence Sheer Lustre Day Moisture SPF15, a hydrating skin illuminating lotion. Now you can achieve a radiant, healthy looking complexion without make up.

Resurgence Sheer Lustre Day Moisture SPF15 from Murad uses avocado oils and clove to hydrate and minimise fine lines and wrinkles. Soy and wild yam increase elasticity and firm the skin, while luminescent minerals give dull skin a natural healthy-looking glow. The complex of omega 3 and omega 6 oils, essential fatty acids, allows the Sheer Lustre Day Moisture to help protect your skin by providing superior hydration to maintain its barrier function.

Directions of use:

• Best used every day after cleansing.
  • Massage Resurgence Sheer Lustre Day Moisture evenly over face, neck and chest.

Murad Sheer Lustre Day Moisture With SPF15
  • "Indeed very moisturizing. Good SPF & gives a good feeling after use. I recommend for anyone looking for this combo." in 13 reviews
  • "If you have sensitive skin, this is the sunscreen for you. I have acne-prone dry skin, so I'm always worried about using sunscreen on my face. This sunscreen is awesome. It gives me the protection and moisture I need, while not breaking out my sensitive skin. " in 11 reviews
Mirvelyn Santos C.
Everett, WA
Overall I'm super pleased with this product. The oil isn't greasy whatsoever. It says 2-3 drops will do the job, but I use way more (maybe 10?). Even though I've used quite a bit in just 6 days the bottle looks nearly untouched. It leaves a yellow/orange look to your face, so I usually put it on before bed. A little bit to dry spots during the daytime isn't too obvious, but that'll probably depend on your skin tone. Every morning I wake up and my skin feels INCREDIBLY soft and smoothed. I've struggled with intense acne for a good year or so now. I've easily invested a good couple hundred of dollars from high end to questionable companies. I love love love that this is animal friendly and so natural. I highly recommend this product and will continue to explore/ test this company's line of cosmetics. The one thing that aggravated me a bit was the fact I payed for one day shipping but it came in two days. Otherwise if you're questioning on wether or not to invest in this don't think about it too much. It's quality for it's price? AMAZING
Rafaela L.
Malden
Thats one of the best brands for facials, all of the products that I experienced gave me immediate good results, unfortunately I could only use some of them, I would use all to have even better results. I will continue to be a great customer and fan because all the products are really amazing. 💘💘💘
Lauren C.
Piermont, NY
I love moisturizer with SPF in it. This one was part of my routine for a while and it was great for days where I sat outside unexpectedly. The only downfall is the price. It's very expensive and unfortunately I had to give it up and switch to a less expensive alternative.
Ty J.
Redmond
I don’t feel like 15 spf is enough to do anything. I usually ty to go for 40 or more, however A friend gave me this to try because it was lighter then my heavy moisturizer. It worked good and was light, just didn’t serve much of a purpose for spf.
LaTrea R.
Works really nice before and after swimming.I used this in the summer to protect my face from sun rays.It's less greasy feeling than most sunscreens.It has a light scent not too strong and it doesn't clog pores.It's a win for summertime.
Loved the product but it was a little too moisturizing I don't think it made me break out which was nice and I bought it at a Sephora where it was recommended to me for the first time. For the price I think that what was given to me lasted a really long time.
Nelise J.
Another favorite sun screen. I really like sunscreens by this brand because they don't go on heavy. I would recommend this for combination to oily skin types because the hydration is there but it is not over saturating for the skin.
Victoria P.
Portsmouth, VA
I use a lot of there products. This product is very long- lasting. Has a great scent just like the rest of them do. I use it all the time day and night. I buy this product all the time so yes I would buy it again.
Sharmeme |.
Los Angeles
This SPF is long lasting and I really liked how much protection it provided. I was a first time user and I immediately fell in love with it after about a week's worth of use. It had nice packaging and was well protected. Would definitely buy again!
Calla B.
Murat is an amazing brand and really enhances my skin’s beauty. I find this is a gentle product that is very effective on the skin! I bought mine at Ulta. I think everything from this brand is wonderful!

back