BeautyFaceFacial SkincareMurad
Sensitive Skin Soothing Serum

Murad Sensitive Skin Soothing Serum

Protects and soothes sensitive skin while minimizing redness. Locks in moisture and helps restore suppleness and resiliency.

Benefits: Hyaluronic Acid and Glycolipids in this weightless serum improve hydration, calm irritated skin and reduce sensitivity. Formulated with super hydrators that hold up to 1,000 times their weight in water. Eases irritation caused by waxing, professional skincare services, sunburn and allergens. Use alone or with a moisturizer.

How to Use: Every day after cleansing and toning, massage evenly over face, neck and chest. For optimal results, first apply recommended Murad treatment and follow with Murad Sunblock during the day.

Ingredients: Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Methyl Gluceth-20, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Butylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Glycolipids, Sodium Hyaluronate, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Lecithin, Tocopheryl Acetate, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Yeast Extract (Faex), Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Camellia Oleifera Leaf Extract, Lycium Barbarum Fruit Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Hedera Helix (Ivy) Leaf/Stem Extract, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Sambucus Nigra Flower Extract, Arnica Montana Flower Extract, Parietaria Officinalis Extract, PEG-12 Dimethicone, Propylene Glycol, PPG-26-Buteth-26, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Hydroxyethylcellulose , Disodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin, Blue 1 (CI 42090), Yellow 6 (CI 15985)

Is this a good product for Combination skin?
Will this soothing serum help with sunburns?
How does this work on redness? How long did you use it before you saw results?
Start your review of Murad Sensitive Skin Soothing Serum!
Nicole S.
Paterson, NJ
Murad Sensitive Skin Soothing Serum uploaded by Nicole S.
I love this product! It really helps my skin reduce redness and helps dryness. I would definitely recommend!
Brittany L.
Corona, CA
This product is the best thing I have found for my often irritated, red, and sometimes inflamed skin. It is instantly cooling and will calm almost any reaction. I love to use it on the body as well to calm any irritation or sun burns. We also used it at the esthetician school that I attended anytime a client had a reaction to a product.
Natalia S.
suwanee
Refreshing and light weight. Felt great for underneath the eyes. Didnt need to apply too much. Nice refreshing smell.
Traci R.
Conshohocken, PA
I love this product! It's not too sticky and it actually covers up the redness i get on my cheeks. I use it before I got to bed or under my liquid foundation.
Jennifer B.
Biloxi, MS
Murad Sensitive Skin Soothing Serum uploaded by Jennifer B.
Murad Sensitive Skin Soothing Serum uploaded by Jennifer B.
I have extremely sensitive skin everything I use I seem to be allergic to so this stuff comes in handy when my skin needs to be calmed. It is not my number one choice it is actually my second but I still love it! #sensitiveskinMurad Sensitive Skin Soothing Serum
Michelle M.
Rncho Cordova, CA
Murad sensitive skin serum works wonders on my skin. I love this product, and I usually leave it on overnight for deep moisture. I have really rough and dry skin, so I try to get as much moisture and smoothing as possible and this is the product for just that.
Dona V.
Dracut, MA
I love murad products. the product is creamy but yet very light. a little bit goes a long way. whats great about this product is that a small amount can cover your whole face. i buy murad products because its hypoallergenic and very moisturizing, i never feel like i am applying paste to my skin like other products. although it cost a pretty penny, it is worth its weight in value.
Galina S.
La Grange, CA
Murad sensitive skin serum is a fantastic experience! Goes on smooth and leaves your skin soft. Doesn't mess with my sensitive skin.
Jocelyn N.
Orange, CA
I absolutely love this serum I haven't switched it because it just works for me! I put this on at night and wake up with smooth health looking skin..
Kayla O.
Elyria, OH
this product is great for my sensittive skin, i break out alot from anything heavy but this is light and soft and makes my skin feel brand new and healthy and idk i just love the way it makes feel esp, after a shower i apply before bed and i love it i would 9/10 recommened and buy again !
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Sara D.
Grand Jct, CO
il y a 3 ans
Murad Sensitive Skin Soothing Serum does this work well with acne prone skin???