Murad
Revitalixir Recovery Serum 135 oz/ 40 mL

Murad Revitalixir™ Recovery Serum 1.35 oz/ 40 mL

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A face and eye serum that addresses stress-induced aging and instantly revives for a quick pick-me-up. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture - Fine lines and wrinkles - Dark circles and puffiness If you want to know more…This sphere-infused serum for the face and eyes smooths stress lines, reduces under-eye puffiness and dark circles, and renews vibrancy immediately and over time. A skin-relaxing blend of neuropeptide, paracress, and cannabis helps smooth while boosting softness and moisture.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Murad Revitalixir™ Recovery Serum 1.35 oz/ 40 mL!
Kennessa M.
Los Angeles, CA
Murad Revitalixir™ Recovery Serum 1.35 oz/ 40 mL uploaded by Kennessa M.
I absolutely love this serum. No matter how many times my skincare routine may change or what new products become available on the market, this serum will always be in my routine. I love how young it keeps me looking by preventing fine lines and wrinkles and dark circles under my eye. A must try!
Erica P.
Topeka, KS
Love the feel of this product. Goes on smoothly and evenly. Really helps my dry spots. I just started trying this product out and am happy with results so far. Worth the buy for sure. My skin feels "plump" and and smooth. I would definitely reccomend for anyone struggling with dry skin.
Veronica S.
Orlando, FL
Murad Revitalixir™ Recovery Serum 1.35 oz/ 40 mL uploaded by Veronica S.
This is my holy grail serum ! One of the only serums I’ve purchased twice ! I love that you can also use under your eyes. It’s very light weight and not sticky at all but very hydrating still. 10/10 recommend! [product:murad-revitalixir-recovery-serum-135-oz/-40-ml]

Looking for your answer?