Murad Revitalixir™ Recovery Serum

Sphere-infused serum for the face and eyes smooths stress lines, reduces under-eye puffiness and dark circles, and renews vibrancy immediately and over time. A skin-relaxing blend of neuropeptide, paracress and cannabis sativa seed oil helps smooth while boosting softness and moisture. Niacinamide refines texture as wild indigo helps calm stress signals and visibly reduces under-eye dark circles. Caffeine re-invigorates tone while minimizing under-eye puffiness.

Dr.'s Inspiration

"Cultural Stress is the unnecessary man-made stress we put on ourselves in our attempt to live up to everyone¿s expectations. Our hyper-connected, fast-paced society triggers a constant flood of damaging stress hormones, like cortisol, that fatigue our bodies and could show in our skin as dehydration, sallowness, roughness and deep expression lines. The best way to manage stress is through balance, and I formulated Revitalixir Recovery Serum with a balancing blend of relaxing and reviving extracts to help manage the visible effects of stress, minimize skin fatigue and renew vibrancy in an instant and over time." - Howard Murad, M.D., FAAD

How To Use:

To use: AM and PM

Warning: Avoid getting into eyes.

1. Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying product.
  2. Massage evenly over face, neck and chest. Gently pat around the eye area.
  3. Follow with a Murad Step 3 moisturizer.

Use with:

• Refreshing Cleanser
  • Perfecting Day Cream Broad Spectrum SPF 30 | PA+++
  • Hydro-Dynamic™ Ultimate Moisture or Nutrient-Charged Water Gel

Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Propanediol, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Niacinamide, Pentylene Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Alcohol Denat., 1,2-Hexanediol, Cannabis Sativa Seed Oil, Sodium Hyaluronate, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Caffeine, Plankton Extract, Tephrosia Purpurea Seed Extract, Sigesbeckia Orientalis Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Extract, Spilanthes Acmella Flower Extract, Indigofera Tinctoria Leaf Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Tocopherol, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Carrageenan, Algin, PEG/PPG-17/6 Copolymer, Xanthan Gum, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Phenoxyethanol, Mica, Tin Oxide, Iron Oxides (CI 77491), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Fragrance (Parfum), Linalool, Citronellol.

How long until I see visible results ?
Would you recommend Murad Revitalixir™ Recovery Serum or Murad Renewing Eye Cream for dark circles and puffiness around the eyes?
İs it good and cheap?
Start your review of Murad Revitalixir™ Recovery Serum!
How would you rate this product?
Rachel M.
Webbville, KY
Murad Revitalixir™ Recovery Serum uploaded by Rachel M.
Purchased at: ULTA
I’m amazed by the results I’ve seen in just a week! I was hesitant at first because of the price but it’s definitely worth it.
Lupe M.
Redding, CA
Murad Revitalixir™ Recovery Serum uploaded by Lupe M.
Purchased at: Sephora
Worth every single penny! I have gone through 3 bottles within the last few years. I tend to purchase when on sale. Lol. Best serum I have found, my pores are smaller, even skin, soft and plump , if i use in the morning my skin feels prep for makeup application. Yes, it’s pricey but definitely worth it. - not gifted and most definitely repurchasing.
April  M.
1,737 reviews
Murad Revitalixir™ Recovery Serum uploaded by April  M.
This MURAD Moisturizing repair Serum it is exactly what my skin need for the winter months. I can definitely tell a difference in my skin my face feel smoother and my lines look lifted. I absolutely love the packaging it has these beautiful pearls inside the bottle. The serum has a iridescent tint to it and I love how it makes my skin look. I have been using it twice a day for almost two weeks now!
Tabby Y.
Brandywine, MD
Murad Revitalixir™ Recovery Serum uploaded by Tabby Y.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is a very nice hydrating/tightening serum. I use this morning and at night you are also able to apply this under the eyes which helps with puffiness you may have. My face does feel a little tighter when I use this after I wash my face (but in a good way). This serum absorbs into the skin very quickly and gives you the hydration and radiance instantly. I am almost done with this bottle and plan to purchase another one!
Jaclyn W.
Trenton, NJ
Murad Revitalixir™ Recovery Serum uploaded by Jaclyn W.
Ulta's skin analysis tool recommended this serum for me since I can get puffy in my eye area. I like it. It makes my skin feel soothed and moist, and one pump goes a long way. i would probably buy it again.
Meagan F.
Murad Revitalixir™ Recovery Serum uploaded by Meagan F.
I received a free sample from Murad of their Revitalixir Recovery Serum. I was hoping I wouldn’t love it because 1.35 ounces is $89 at Sephora, Ulta and the Murad website, BUT of course I loved it! It has instantly provided hydration. My skin feels so smooth. It has reduced some of my fine lines. I definitely recommend it!
Cindy G.
Bayonne, NJ
Murad Revitalixir™ Recovery Serum uploaded by Cindy G.
This is one of my favorite serum from murad. It's liquid serum with a little shiny pearl. So easy to absorb and keep your face so hydrated, smell so good! $89 for 40ml, it's decent size. It's clean product, paraben, phthalate, gluten, mineral oil, formaldehyde,oxybenzone free! # Murad Revitalixir™ Recovery Serum 1.35 oz/ 40 mL
Katie H.
Ashburn, VA
Murad Revitalixir™ Recovery Serum uploaded by Katie H.
Murad Revitalixir™ Recovery Serum uploaded by Katie H.
Oooh I love this!! Such a great serum but pricey. I bought this at a discount with Boxycharm so it was more reasonable. I like that it keeps my fine lines and wrinkles at bay too. It has a sweet fresh scent if that makes sense!
Noelle M.
Arlington, TX
Murad Revitalixir™ Recovery Serum uploaded by Noelle M.
I really liked how the serum felt underneath my skin I would always paired with the nutrient charged-water gel from Muard as well for during the day. It made my skin look smooth and my parentheses & forehead lines softer and less noticeable. My only complaint would be the packaging. This is the second bottle I’ve gotten where the product around the bottom cannot be pumped out. Other then that I really loved the product and the whole concept of the beads in a serum to only burst when you pumped it so it was fresh.
Yesenia C.
Anaheim, CA
Murad Revitalixir™ Recovery Serum uploaded by Yesenia C.
I had gotten this in a beautyfix box. Besides the fact it’s so small it lasted me almost 2 weeks. It smells nice and would make my skin feel sooo nice and sort of plump. I would buy this is I didn’t already have so many backup serums but I do recommend.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Paige R.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
il y a un an
Khalilah M. il y a un an
Idk about puffiness but it did brighten up my eye area.
Jaya P.
il y a 3 ans
Stacey H. il y a 2 ans
Ok so honest answer bc I’m trying to figure out if I will buy again. I wouldn’t go and rush to spend $89 on it , drunk elephant and Sunday Riley def have better options if your going to splurge I would buy something from Drunk elephant over Murad every day of the week. I got this as a gift from my friend, so I’m using it and yes it’s great and has instant results but not enough where I’m running to Sephora to buy more once it’s gone. The only other thing I would say about the price is that YOU CAN SAFELY USE 360 on your eyes. None of the other serums (that I know of) you can put on your eyes. So there is that, a good serum is avg 50-70 and then another 30 for your eyes soooo... I guess it makes sense in the end since your going to spend something else for your eyes. So the major negative is I want to use in the morning for my puffiness and glow WHICH IT REALLY DOES, but don’t even think about putting makeup on it right after bc your foundation will pile up. If you don’t use foundation or powders it looks beautiful. Hope that helps.