Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Night Cream uploaded by Katerine K.Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Night Cream uploaded by Sharon J.

BY MURAD #49 in Night Cream

Activate youth while you sleep. This luxurious Retinol night cream, powered by breakthrough Retinol Tri-Active Technology, delivers transformative results to visibly minimize lines and wrinkles and smooth skin’s texture. A peptide-rich Red Algae Extract helps improve firmness and elasticity to restore youthful contours. This intensely nourishing overnight cream melts into skin for a supple, vibrant complexion.

Solution for:

• Fine lines & wrinkles
  • Loss of firmness
  • Rough texture
  • Dryness

Which skin type is it good for?

• Dry

• Paraben-free
  • Sulfate-free
  • Phthalate-free

To Use: PM.

• Thoroughly cleanse skin and pat dry.
  • Apply Retinol Youth Renewal Serum or recommended treatment product.
  • Apply Retinol Youth Renewal Eye Serum or recommended eye treatment product.
  • Press to dispense a precise amount of Retinol Youth Renewal Night Cream.
  • Massage evenly to face, neck and chest, using sweeping upward movements.

Ingredients: Retinol Tri-Active Technology, Swertia Flower Extract, Peptide-rich Red Algae Extract

Other Ingredients:Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Stearyl Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Arachidyl Alcohol, Octyldodecanol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Squalane, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Retinyl Propionate, Retinol, Swertia Chirata Leaf Extract, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, PVP, Ahnfeltiopsis Concinna Extract, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Cetearyl Olivate, Octadecane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Oleyl Alcohol, Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Hydrolyzed Yeast Extract, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyglucuronic Acid, Sorbitan Olivate, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Gluconate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-3 Caprate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance (Parfum), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 4 (CI 14700)

• No lines, wrinkles or sagging... yet, but I am looking to...1 Answers
  • This product is so good, because I see that it has a high...1 Answers
  • What does retinol do?1 Answers
Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Night Cream
  • "This creammmmm is bombbb so moisturizing would go but I got small sample in gratis love" in 14 reviews
  • "Im interested of this product and it so attractive in my eyes and i know this is good for my skin specially i have dry and sensitive skin .. ive studied all the reviews of this and its worth all thumbs up" in 8 reviews
  • "I've been searching for something to add in my routine for anti-aging and already use Murad cleanser so I decided to give this a shot. I have dry skin with texture and hormonal acne. It doesn't dry out my skin like I feared a product with retinol would. I put it on before bed and in the morning my face doesn't feel greasy or dry and looks radiant. It's not been enough time to notice any long-term affects but I will definitely keep using. You don't have to use much which helps with the price tag." in 4 reviews
Emily H.
Council Bluffs
Murad’s Youth Renewal Night Cream is extremely light and fluffy, and smells absolutely amazing! I wake up feeling clean and healthy, and my face looks bouncy and bright!
Ashley R.
I’ve really been trying to use a retinol in my daily skin care routine and so far murad are the only ones I like! I liked the serum but I felt that the night cream would be my hydrating and it is! I love putting this on right before bed and waking with soft smooth skin! I feel like I can already tell a difference in my skin in such a short time and I can’t wait to see the long term effects
Alyssa P.
El Paso
I love love love this night cream. It actually brightened up my skin throughout the uses and I only had a sample size. After that was used up I definitely saw a difference in my skin. It’s super occlusive therefore it being a night cream, so you don’t need much moisturizer when using this night cream. I would only suggest using it at night due to it being such a heavy cream.
Kristi S.
Yadkinville, NC
After using this product at night I wake up with my face feeling so moisturized and plump. I'm still continuing to use this to see what kind of effects as far as the youth part goes. Will update my review when I have more of an idea of how it's affecting my skin.
Andi D.
Washington DC
Fantastic product! I was first turned on to this when I got a deluxe sample from Sephora. After a couple uses people started to notice that my face was brighter and less fatigued. After I had used up the deluxe sample, I noticed my skin was also softer and youthful look. I was also pleased that I didn’t have any irritation with the product.
Kaley C.
Denver , NC
I've only been using this for about a week now and so far I really like it I have sensitive skin and it hasn't seem to irritate my skin at all It feels very moisturizing on the skin and a little of the product goes a long way
Lisa F.
Long Beach , NY
Love this retnoil night cream. It has and extended release type of retnoid that helps it work throughout the night. I also like the pump top it comes with so you don't have to put your fingers in the jar. I combine this with the serum and have had amazing results. It is pricey but gentle effective and worth it
Monica T.
I love pretty much any murad skin care. Everything I have tried has made me happy, definitely worth the money. I shop a lot at Sephora, and they sale a lot of their products. It made me feel a bit oily the next
Morning. So a little improvement in that area, but all in all it's a great product!
Mikel L.
Stanwood, WA
This left my skin super smooth with the retinol that is in it. It is a very rich and creamy moisturizer so it is perfect for anyone with dry skin or anyone that just wants a thicker moisturizer. I will say though that the smell is pretty strong but the product itself makes up for it.
Caitlin H.
I got this as a sample from Sephora. I’m sad I love it so much because a full size is a little over $80. It’s super creamy and hydrating but not thick and gross feeling. Super light weight and feels amazing on the skin. I’d safe it’s safe for all skin types because I’m extremely oily and it doesn’t make me the slightest bit oily.
Doris W.
Does this really work? Is this for a certain age group?
Jamie T.
No lines, wrinkles or sagging... yet, but I am looking to add a preventative night cream to my regime that works! If this isn’t something you’d recommend; besides sunscreen what would you recommend to keep my skin in its 20s as I approach my 30s?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
What does retinol do?
jennifer S.
Doral, FL
This product is so good, because I see that it has a high price, it's worth it?
Klara M.
Pinellas Park, FL
Doe this work for dullness? Did it help with yours?