Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Night Cream uploaded by Katerine K.Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Night Cream uploaded by Sharon J.

BY MURAD #44 in Night Cream

Activate youth while you sleep. This luxurious Retinol night cream, powered by breakthrough Retinol Tri-Active Technology, delivers transformative results to visibly minimize lines and wrinkles and smooth skin’s texture. A peptide-rich Red Algae Extract helps improve firmness and elasticity to restore youthful contours. This intensely nourishing overnight cream melts into skin for a supple, vibrant complexion.

Solution for:

• Fine lines & wrinkles
  • Loss of firmness
  • Rough texture
  • Dryness

Which skin type is it good for?

• Dry

• Paraben-free
  • Sulfate-free
  • Phthalate-free

To Use: PM.

• Thoroughly cleanse skin and pat dry.
  • Apply Retinol Youth Renewal Serum or recommended treatment product.
  • Apply Retinol Youth Renewal Eye Serum or recommended eye treatment product.
  • Press to dispense a precise amount of Retinol Youth Renewal Night Cream.
  • Massage evenly to face, neck and chest, using sweeping upward movements.

Ingredients: Retinol Tri-Active Technology, Swertia Flower Extract, Peptide-rich Red Algae Extract

Other Ingredients:Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Stearyl Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Arachidyl Alcohol, Octyldodecanol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Squalane, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Retinyl Propionate, Retinol, Swertia Chirata Leaf Extract, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, PVP, Ahnfeltiopsis Concinna Extract, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Cetearyl Olivate, Octadecane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Oleyl Alcohol, Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Hydrolyzed Yeast Extract, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyglucuronic Acid, Sorbitan Olivate, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Gluconate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-3 Caprate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance (Parfum), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 4 (CI 14700)

• No lines, wrinkles or sagging... yet, but I am looking to...1 Answers
  • This product is so good, because I see that it has a high...1 Answers
  • What does retinol do?1 Answers
Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Night Cream
  • "This creammmmm is bombbb so moisturizing would go but I got small sample in gratis love" in 14 reviews
  • "Im interested of this product and it so attractive in my eyes and i know this is good for my skin specially i have dry and sensitive skin .. ive studied all the reviews of this and its worth all thumbs up" in 8 reviews
  • "I've been searching for something to add in my routine for anti-aging and already use Murad cleanser so I decided to give this a shot. I have dry skin with texture and hormonal acne. It doesn't dry out my skin like I feared a product with retinol would. I put it on before bed and in the morning my face doesn't feel greasy or dry and looks radiant. It's not been enough time to notice any long-term affects but I will definitely keep using. You don't have to use much which helps with the price tag." in 4 reviews
Vane E.
Orlando fl
This has a gel like texture to it. It hydrated me and I like all the benefits it has. I’ve purchased this at Sephora after I got a sample I fell in love. Get a sample first and see how your skin likes it.
CelinaMarie L.
I got a sample of this cream and I really like it. It’s hydrating and feels great on the skin. I will buy the full size product. I’ve been using Murad’s other retinol products and had great results.
Kim N.
Arlington, TX
I love this product. Makes my skin feel so refreshed, smooth and soft. It’s pretty easy to find online and worth the price. I recommend this to anyone who wants hydration and great skin! There is no harsh smell.
Ani S.
This is a beautiful thick cream that sinks right into my skin . I love using a retinoids at night for the anti-aging benefits. I always look at my Mother who at 75 has flawless skin which she credits to the use of night cream. I highly recommend this product.
Jhonnell M.
This product is amazing, feel great on your skin. I love it, I keep mine the fridge to keep it cold give you the best results. Help reduce puffiness and bags. Smell good and feel good too. You find at Sephora or ulta or Macy .
Kristine A.
Red Rock, AZ
This product has helped my face so much I would definitely repurchase. My face is usually sensitive to new products but this one hasn’t given me any issues and the scent is almost non existent
Jannell C.
Azusa , CA
This moisturizer is on the heavier side. That’s really the only downside. My skin is combo oily but very dehydrated. I felt pretty greasy after application and I used the smallest amount.
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Whitney Y.
North Ridgeville
Amazing!!! This is a thick cream, but if you have dry skin you’ll appreciate that. I love the packaging and the way you pump the lotion out. It really helped to reduce my adult acne.
Kala R.
This is my favorite moisturizer that I’ve tried and I’ve tried a ton. I got a little sample of it and I’m almost out. And I’m upset because the full size is pricey but soooo worth it. Your skin will thank you.
Doris W.
Does this really work? Is this for a certain age group?
Jamie T.
No lines, wrinkles or sagging... yet, but I am looking to add a preventative night cream to my regime that works! If this isn’t something you’d recommend; besides sunscreen what would you recommend to keep my skin in its 20s as I approach my 30s?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
What does retinol do?
jennifer S.
Doral, FL
This product is so good, because I see that it has a high price, it's worth it?
Klara M.
Pinellas park, FL
Doe this work for dullness? Did it help with yours?