Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Night Cream uploaded by Katerine K.Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Night Cream uploaded by Sharon J.

BY MURAD #60 in Night Cream

Activate youth while you sleep. This luxurious Retinol night cream, powered by breakthrough Retinol Tri-Active Technology, delivers transformative results to visibly minimize lines and wrinkles and smooth skin’s texture. A peptide-rich Red Algae Extract helps improve firmness and elasticity to restore youthful contours. This intensely nourishing overnight cream melts into skin for a supple, vibrant complexion.

Solution for:

• Fine lines & wrinkles
  • Loss of firmness
  • Rough texture
  • Dryness

Which skin type is it good for?

• Dry

• Paraben-free
  • Sulfate-free
  • Phthalate-free

To Use: PM.

• Thoroughly cleanse skin and pat dry.
  • Apply Retinol Youth Renewal Serum or recommended treatment product.
  • Apply Retinol Youth Renewal Eye Serum or recommended eye treatment product.
  • Press to dispense a precise amount of Retinol Youth Renewal Night Cream.
  • Massage evenly to face, neck and chest, using sweeping upward movements.

Ingredients: Retinol Tri-Active Technology, Swertia Flower Extract, Peptide-rich Red Algae Extract

Other Ingredients:Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Stearyl Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Arachidyl Alcohol, Octyldodecanol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Squalane, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Retinyl Propionate, Retinol, Swertia Chirata Leaf Extract, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, PVP, Ahnfeltiopsis Concinna Extract, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Cetearyl Olivate, Octadecane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Oleyl Alcohol, Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Hydrolyzed Yeast Extract, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyglucuronic Acid, Sorbitan Olivate, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Gluconate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-3 Caprate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance (Parfum), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 4 (CI 14700)

• No lines, wrinkles or sagging... yet, but I am looking to...1 Answers
  • This product is so good, because I see that it has a high...1 Answers
  • What does retinol do?1 Answers
Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Night Cream
  • "This creammmmm is bombbb so moisturizing would go but I got small sample in gratis love" in 14 reviews
  • "Im interested of this product and it so attractive in my eyes and i know this is good for my skin specially i have dry and sensitive skin .. ive studied all the reviews of this and its worth all thumbs up" in 8 reviews
  • "I've been searching for something to add in my routine for anti-aging and already use Murad cleanser so I decided to give this a shot. I have dry skin with texture and hormonal acne. It doesn't dry out my skin like I feared a product with retinol would. I put it on before bed and in the morning my face doesn't feel greasy or dry and looks radiant. It's not been enough time to notice any long-term affects but I will definitely keep using. You don't have to use much which helps with the price tag." in 4 reviews
Karen D.
Rohnert Park
I received it as a sample at Ulta. So far I like the texture, it has not given my skin any more breakouts. Once it’s done I may look into buying a full-size product
Jasmine H.
I have super sensitive skin and I might’ve had an reaction to this. But my sister loves it says that she swears by it. Maybe I’ll try it again later on down the line
noelks1 S.
Johnston
I bought this cream with high hopes! But unfortunately the smell was so strong that I felt like I was putting perfume on my face. I returned it after a week! It was expensive also.
Brittany M.
This night cream has recently become one of my favorites! I love the way my face feels right after I put it on, very soft and smooth. Although I’ve just started using it, I can already tell a difference in the way my face looks and feels! Soft texture and no lines or wrinkles!
Tara G.
St Clr Shores, MI
This product is nice and feels very moisturizing on the skin. Also leaves skin feeling very nice in the morning when I wake up. However, I didn’t notice any youthful effects to my skin throughout the time I was using this. Disappointed that it didn’t have much skincare benefit if any.
Bailey A.
Cabot
I love this product. I got it as a gift from my parents, but it had been recommended to me many times before. It’s effective, but it’s slightly too pricey for such a small amount of product. Would recommend as a good night cream, but you can get better for less money.
Josephine O.
Marietta, GA
Ugh! You guys! This is just my favorite skin care brand! It's a life saver after a long night on the town, or after a long day at work. Spoil yourself and order this product ASAP! So worth the money! Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Eye Serum
Kathleen R.
Louisville
Oh my goodness this product is amazing! Not only does it smell so nice and goes on so luxuriously. It truly does make a difference in my skin! I apply it at night and when I wake up my face looks so brightened, awake, and healthy. It is an expensive product but totally worth it in my opinion!
Viveka L.
Atlanta
This wonderful night cream keeps my dry skin moisturizer throughout the entire night. The retinol helps with wrinkles and softens my skin. This night cream has performed beyond my expectations. Would definitely recommend this to others.
Alivia W.
i haven’t had a chance to use this. my mother has used this though and hasn’t had any complaints. so i would say it’s a pretty nice skin care product. they are on the pricier side though. so i’m sure you can find something in a better prince range that works just as well.
Doris W.
Does this really work? Is this for a certain age group?
Jamie T.
No lines, wrinkles or sagging... yet, but I am looking to add a preventative night cream to my regime that works! If this isn’t something you’d recommend; besides sunscreen what would you recommend to keep my skin in its 20s as I approach my 30s?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
What does retinol do?
jennifer S.
Doral, FL
This product is so good, because I see that it has a high price, it's worth it?
Klara M.
Pinellas Park , FL
Doe this work for dullness? Did it help with yours?

back