Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Night Cream uploaded by Katerine K.Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Night Cream uploaded by Sharon J.

BY MURAD #42 in Night Cream

Activate youth while you sleep. This luxurious Retinol night cream, powered by breakthrough Retinol Tri-Active Technology, delivers transformative results to visibly minimize lines and wrinkles and smooth skin’s texture. A peptide-rich Red Algae Extract helps improve firmness and elasticity to restore youthful contours. This intensely nourishing overnight cream melts into skin for a supple, vibrant complexion.

Solution for:

• Fine lines & wrinkles
  • Loss of firmness
  • Rough texture
  • Dryness

Which skin type is it good for?

• Dry

• Paraben-free
  • Sulfate-free
  • Phthalate-free

To Use: PM.

• Thoroughly cleanse skin and pat dry.
  • Apply Retinol Youth Renewal Serum or recommended treatment product.
  • Apply Retinol Youth Renewal Eye Serum or recommended eye treatment product.
  • Press to dispense a precise amount of Retinol Youth Renewal Night Cream.
  • Massage evenly to face, neck and chest, using sweeping upward movements.

Ingredients: Retinol Tri-Active Technology, Swertia Flower Extract, Peptide-rich Red Algae Extract

Other Ingredients:Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Stearyl Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Arachidyl Alcohol, Octyldodecanol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Squalane, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Retinyl Propionate, Retinol, Swertia Chirata Leaf Extract, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, PVP, Ahnfeltiopsis Concinna Extract, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Cetearyl Olivate, Octadecane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Oleyl Alcohol, Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Hydrolyzed Yeast Extract, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyglucuronic Acid, Sorbitan Olivate, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Gluconate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-3 Caprate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance (Parfum), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 4 (CI 14700)

• No lines, wrinkles or sagging... yet, but I am looking to...1 Answers
  • This product is so good, because I see that it has a high...1 Answers
  • What does retinol do?1 Answers
Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Night Cream
  • "This creammmmm is bombbb so moisturizing would go but I got small sample in gratis love" in 14 reviews
  • "Im interested of this product and it so attractive in my eyes and i know this is good for my skin specially i have dry and sensitive skin .. ive studied all the reviews of this and its worth all thumbs up" in 8 reviews
  • "I've been searching for something to add in my routine for anti-aging and already use Murad cleanser so I decided to give this a shot. I have dry skin with texture and hormonal acne. It doesn't dry out my skin like I feared a product with retinol would. I put it on before bed and in the morning my face doesn't feel greasy or dry and looks radiant. It's not been enough time to notice any long-term affects but I will definitely keep using. You don't have to use much which helps with the price tag." in 4 reviews
Catie B.
Houston , TX
I just started using this and it hasn't been long enough for results, but I like the product. It's thick without being greasy and has a nice, fragrant smell. My skin feels hydrated in the morning.
Kristin M.
Golden
Great night cream! Goes on smooth and absorbs quickly, not sticky, tacky, or heavy. Wake up in the morning and skin looks supple. The only downfall is the packaging- I don’t really care for dispensers like this- but I guess it does help you use the correct amount.
Shanna W.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I was given a sample of this item by a friend. I have no signs of aging such as fine lines and wrinkles but was interested in the benefits of retinol and it’s evening skin tones properties. The sample lasted about 6-7 weeks, I used it 3-4 times a week at night, applying a thin layer. After about 1.5-2 weeks I did see light signs of discoloration fading. Overall, with the time of usage, I did see my skin tone evening out.

Although, I like the product - it’s other benefits such as reducing fine lines and wrinkles weren’t of use to me because I have none. So compared to others only 1 issue was my main focus and it worked. Hope that helps!!
Alyssa L.
Jacksonville, FL
I got a sample of this from Sephora with a purchase I made a few months ago, and haven't bothered to try it out until this week. THAT WAS A MISTAKE. This cream is amazing. It's moisturizing, soothing, and I noticed a difference in my skin's elasticity and firmness almost immediately. I just bought the full size, and it's my new Holy Grail night moisturizer.
Katie L.
Lakeland , FL
I got a sample of this cream from Ulta. Oh my God, I love it. It has a nice texture and thickness to it
I put it on before bed and my skin feels super soft when I wake up. I can notice a difference in how healthy it looks as well. I won't be thrilled to pick it up for $80 when my sample runs out but... I think I kinda have to.
Kristin T.
Palisades Pk, NJ
It's good but maybe a little too strong for my skin right now. I didn't see much of a difference either. I like the eye cream that goes with this line though. The eye cream works well!
Mary R.
Boston
Decent product. I don’t think I got out of it what I expected for the price. It did the same job as my blue tube of every day Murad mostiurizer. It was nice in the winter to get a little more but not for the price tag. It was substantial in texture and felt it was really helping my dry skin but not much.
Antoinette J.
Like many other things in the Murad line that I've tried, this product did some good things for my skin.  I feel like it's on par with other night creams at it's price point when it comes to moisturizing and 'anti-aging'.  It's a nice consistency for a night cream.  I would buy it again.
Karen D.
Rohnert Park
I received it as a sample at Ulta. So far I like the texture, it has not given my skin any more breakouts. Once it’s done I may look into buying a full-size product
Jasmine H.
I have super sensitive skin and I might’ve had an reaction to this. But my sister loves it says that she swears by it. Maybe I’ll try it again later on down the line
Doris W.
Does this really work? Is this for a certain age group?
Jamie T.
No lines, wrinkles or sagging... yet, but I am looking to add a preventative night cream to my regime that works! If this isn’t something you’d recommend; besides sunscreen what would you recommend to keep my skin in its 20s as I approach my 30s?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
What does retinol do?
jennifer S.
Doral, FL
This product is so good, because I see that it has a high price, it's worth it?
Klara M.
Pinellas Park , FL
Doe this work for dullness? Did it help with yours?

back