Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Night Cream uploaded by Katerine K.Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Night Cream uploaded by Sharon J.

BY MURAD #42 in Night Cream

Activate youth while you sleep. This luxurious Retinol night cream, powered by breakthrough Retinol Tri-Active Technology, delivers transformative results to visibly minimize lines and wrinkles and smooth skin’s texture. A peptide-rich Red Algae Extract helps improve firmness and elasticity to restore youthful contours. This intensely nourishing overnight cream melts into skin for a supple, vibrant complexion.

Solution for:

• Fine lines & wrinkles
  • Loss of firmness
  • Rough texture
  • Dryness

Which skin type is it good for?

• Dry

• Paraben-free
  • Sulfate-free
  • Phthalate-free

To Use: PM.

• Thoroughly cleanse skin and pat dry.
  • Apply Retinol Youth Renewal Serum or recommended treatment product.
  • Apply Retinol Youth Renewal Eye Serum or recommended eye treatment product.
  • Press to dispense a precise amount of Retinol Youth Renewal Night Cream.
  • Massage evenly to face, neck and chest, using sweeping upward movements.

Ingredients: Retinol Tri-Active Technology, Swertia Flower Extract, Peptide-rich Red Algae Extract

Other Ingredients:Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Stearyl Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Arachidyl Alcohol, Octyldodecanol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Squalane, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Retinyl Propionate, Retinol, Swertia Chirata Leaf Extract, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, PVP, Ahnfeltiopsis Concinna Extract, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Cetearyl Olivate, Octadecane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Oleyl Alcohol, Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Hydrolyzed Yeast Extract, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyglucuronic Acid, Sorbitan Olivate, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Gluconate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-3 Caprate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance (Parfum), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 4 (CI 14700)

• No lines, wrinkles or sagging... yet, but I am looking to...1 Answers
  • This product is so good, because I see that it has a high...1 Answers
  • What does retinol do?1 Answers
Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Night Cream
  • "This creammmmm is bombbb so moisturizing would go but I got small sample in gratis love" in 14 reviews
  • "Im interested of this product and it so attractive in my eyes and i know this is good for my skin specially i have dry and sensitive skin .. ive studied all the reviews of this and its worth all thumbs up" in 8 reviews
  • "I've been searching for something to add in my routine for anti-aging and already use Murad cleanser so I decided to give this a shot. I have dry skin with texture and hormonal acne. It doesn't dry out my skin like I feared a product with retinol would. I put it on before bed and in the morning my face doesn't feel greasy or dry and looks radiant. It's not been enough time to notice any long-term affects but I will definitely keep using. You don't have to use much which helps with the price tag." in 4 reviews
Nicole Z.
Erie, PA
The murad night cream was really soothing. I woke up the next morning feeling super refreshed. My skin was soft and supple. Definitely a keeper. Its a little on the expensive side but its worth it. I would reccomend this especially if u have sensitive skin.
Jacquie Y.
Rockville
I used this as part of a set of products including the Murad retinol serum and eye cream. I have loved the results I’ve seen from these three products. I’ve seen diminishing fine lines and improved skin overall. The smell and texture were both pleasant. I found that this night cream was a soothing last step after all the other retinol products in my nightly routine. It is expensive, as most retinol products are, but I believe it is worth the cost since I have found it to be quite effective.
Allison S.
Madison, AL
THIS IS THE BEST NIGHT CREAM I HAVE EVER USED. It’s pricey but if you can swing it, it is worth it!! It works wonderfully, feels amazing, and smells SO GOOD. Not overly fragrant or anything but a really nice scent for sleep. I’m in love.
Amber E.
Hampstead, MD
It is a thick cream, with not much of a smell. It makes my skin feel a little tight, but moisturize. Do not see much a difference though when using it, it could be because I am younger. But hopefully, it can help my future skin routine. Overall good product
Kat G.
USA
The first time I tried this my sensitive acne prone skin itched the entire night. I gave it another shot and made sure I wasn't mixing retinol with other active ingredients and it stayed much better and I would use this once or twice a week and ended up finishing the whole pot! There is a slight scent but it isn't too overwhelming, and has a nice moisturizing feel the next day. Take note you're dealing with retinol though so always wear sunscreen.
Emilee R.
All of Murads products are amazing. They leave my face feeling so lightweight and hydrated. They don’t make my face oily & my skin as been amazing since I started using their products. They are kind of expensive but worth it
Maritza R.
Perris, CA
This stuff o got as a sample and I haven’t gotten around to buying it again but it made my skin feel so good in the mornings when I woke up. Almost like you have a whole new face. I would definitely buy this product again
Emily B.
Citrus Heights, CA
This is the only Murad moisturizer I like. It is not too heavy and over the course of a month I could tell a difference under my eyes in how strong the skin looked. The dispenser is brilliant and sanitary, and the packaging feels luxe but is drop-proof.
Kat D.
Glenshaw, PA
Nice cream! It’s very creamy and feels great on the skin. Also has a nice refreshing smell and feel. Murad is definitely pricey but it’s usually worth it with their products. Their ingredients are beneficial and great and I love how this has retinol.
•ST🅰️€£¥• B.
Rochester
I absolutely love this cream! It started with a sample I got from Sephora and I went back to get the big version as soon as I ran out. I love the consistency of it because it feels so nice and smooth to put on and usually I don’t like really heavy creams but since I started using this at night it makes a big difference in the texture of my skin in the morning which I’ve noticed with a lot of retinol products.
Doris W.
Does this really work? Is this for a certain age group?
Jamie T.
No lines, wrinkles or sagging... yet, but I am looking to add a preventative night cream to my regime that works! If this isn’t something you’d recommend; besides sunscreen what would you recommend to keep my skin in its 20s as I approach my 30s?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
What does retinol do?
jennifer S.
Doral, FL
This product is so good, because I see that it has a high price, it's worth it?
Klara M.
Pinellas Park , FL
Doe this work for dullness? Did it help with yours?

back