Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Night Cream uploaded by Katerine K.Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Night Cream uploaded by Sharon J.

BY MURAD #73 in Night Cream

Activate youth while you sleep. This luxurious Retinol night cream, powered by breakthrough Retinol Tri-Active Technology, delivers transformative results to visibly minimize lines and wrinkles and smooth skin’s texture. A peptide-rich Red Algae Extract helps improve firmness and elasticity to restore youthful contours. This intensely nourishing overnight cream melts into skin for a supple, vibrant complexion.

Solution for:

• Fine lines & wrinkles
  • Loss of firmness
  • Rough texture
  • Dryness

Which skin type is it good for?

• Dry

• Paraben-free
  • Sulfate-free
  • Phthalate-free

To Use: PM.

• Thoroughly cleanse skin and pat dry.
  • Apply Retinol Youth Renewal Serum or recommended treatment product.
  • Apply Retinol Youth Renewal Eye Serum or recommended eye treatment product.
  • Press to dispense a precise amount of Retinol Youth Renewal Night Cream.
  • Massage evenly to face, neck and chest, using sweeping upward movements.

Ingredients: Retinol Tri-Active Technology, Swertia Flower Extract, Peptide-rich Red Algae Extract

Other Ingredients:Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Stearyl Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Arachidyl Alcohol, Octyldodecanol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Squalane, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Retinyl Propionate, Retinol, Swertia Chirata Leaf Extract, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, PVP, Ahnfeltiopsis Concinna Extract, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Cetearyl Olivate, Octadecane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Oleyl Alcohol, Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Hydrolyzed Yeast Extract, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyglucuronic Acid, Sorbitan Olivate, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Gluconate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-3 Caprate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance (Parfum), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 4 (CI 14700)

• No lines, wrinkles or sagging... yet, but I am looking to...1 Answers
  • This product is so good, because I see that it has a high...1 Answers
  • What does retinol do?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
  • "This creammmmm is bombbb so moisturizing would go but I got small sample in gratis love" in 14 reviews
  • "Im interested of this product and it so attractive in my eyes and i know this is good for my skin specially i have dry and sensitive skin .. ive studied all the reviews of this and its worth all thumbs up" in 8 reviews
  • "I've been searching for something to add in my routine for anti-aging and already use Murad cleanser so I decided to give this a shot. I have dry skin with texture and hormonal acne. It doesn't dry out my skin like I feared a product with retinol would. I put it on before bed and in the morning my face doesn't feel greasy or dry and looks radiant. It's not been enough time to notice any long-term affects but I will definitely keep using. You don't have to use much which helps with the price tag." in 4 reviews
Nayelis D.
VIRGINIA GARDENS
Super perfecto para la noche me encanta refresca la piel y la devuelve a la Vida es la mejor crema de noche
Lorena C.
Worked wonders on my skin it felt smoother and breathable , and it was noticeable to others more than me
Bisma R.
This stuff really hydrates your skin and it makes it feel nice and firm so you wake up with smooth skin
Leandra L.
It worked for me but it kinda irritates my face. It DoeS it’s job great product. Use it 3 times a week.
Samantha C.
Jonesboro, AR
This stuff is amazing. Super hydrating without feeling wet or sticky. My skin absorbs it so quickly.
Marcea B.
Denver, CO
Super effective yet gentle formula that has been helping keep my skin bright, tight, and firm!
quoia m.
Crandall, TX
Great night cream leave the skin nice and moisturized and gives off this nice glow to the skin
Samantha O.
Williamsburg, VA
This feels so luxurious ! My skins always feels softer and smoother when I use it consistently
Joshani A.
Cherry Hill, NJ
Amazing! Hydrated and skin feels nourished. I’ve used it several time and bought it at Ulta.
Kimberly L.
College Station
Received a sample and seek in love. Leaves face feeling clean and silky glides on like butter
Doris W.
Does this really work? Is this for a certain age group?
Jamie T.
No lines, wrinkles or sagging... yet, but I am looking to add a preventative night cream to my regime that works! If this isn’t something you’d recommend; besides sunscreen what would you recommend to keep my skin in its 20s as I approach my 30s?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
What does retinol do?
jennifer S.
Doral, FL
This product is so good, because I see that it has a high price, it's worth it?
Klara M.
Pinellas park, FL
Doe this work for dullness? Did it help with yours?