Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Night Cream uploaded by Katerine K.Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Night Cream uploaded by Sharon J.

BY MURAD #49 in Night Cream

Activate youth while you sleep. This luxurious Retinol night cream, powered by breakthrough Retinol Tri-Active Technology, delivers transformative results to visibly minimize lines and wrinkles and smooth skin’s texture. A peptide-rich Red Algae Extract helps improve firmness and elasticity to restore youthful contours. This intensely nourishing overnight cream melts into skin for a supple, vibrant complexion.

Solution for:

• Fine lines & wrinkles
  • Loss of firmness
  • Rough texture
  • Dryness

Which skin type is it good for?

• Dry

• Paraben-free
  • Sulfate-free
  • Phthalate-free

To Use: PM.

• Thoroughly cleanse skin and pat dry.
  • Apply Retinol Youth Renewal Serum or recommended treatment product.
  • Apply Retinol Youth Renewal Eye Serum or recommended eye treatment product.
  • Press to dispense a precise amount of Retinol Youth Renewal Night Cream.
  • Massage evenly to face, neck and chest, using sweeping upward movements.

Ingredients: Retinol Tri-Active Technology, Swertia Flower Extract, Peptide-rich Red Algae Extract

Other Ingredients:Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Stearyl Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Arachidyl Alcohol, Octyldodecanol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Squalane, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Retinyl Propionate, Retinol, Swertia Chirata Leaf Extract, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, PVP, Ahnfeltiopsis Concinna Extract, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Cetearyl Olivate, Octadecane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Oleyl Alcohol, Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Hydrolyzed Yeast Extract, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyglucuronic Acid, Sorbitan Olivate, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Gluconate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-3 Caprate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance (Parfum), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 4 (CI 14700)

• No lines, wrinkles or sagging... yet, but I am looking to...1 Answers
  • This product is so good, because I see that it has a high...1 Answers
  • What does retinol do?1 Answers
Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Night Cream
  • "This creammmmm is bombbb so moisturizing would go but I got small sample in gratis love" in 14 reviews
  • "Im interested of this product and it so attractive in my eyes and i know this is good for my skin specially i have dry and sensitive skin .. ive studied all the reviews of this and its worth all thumbs up" in 8 reviews
  • "I've been searching for something to add in my routine for anti-aging and already use Murad cleanser so I decided to give this a shot. I have dry skin with texture and hormonal acne. It doesn't dry out my skin like I feared a product with retinol would. I put it on before bed and in the morning my face doesn't feel greasy or dry and looks radiant. It's not been enough time to notice any long-term affects but I will definitely keep using. You don't have to use much which helps with the price tag." in 4 reviews
Ana S.
Atlanta, GA
I like the scent and I like the way my skin looks in the morning. Blends well into skin
mawj a.
Prospect Hts, IL
Emma S.
Birmingham
At night, I use a small amount of the cream which I
have warmed up between my fingers.  Using
slow upward movements, I massage the product into my face, neck and
décolletage.  Unlike other night creams
it is not a heavy, greasy cream but a light cream that does not feel a sticky
residue on the skin.  The morning after I
applied this cream for the first time I noticed that my skin looked hydrated
and the appearance of some of my fine lines were reduced.  The tone of my skin has improved over the use
of the product.  My cheeks and nose which
are red were not as red as they usually are.
My foundation blended into my skin better.  I would re-purchase this product again if it
was in a kit as the price of the product on its own is a little amount of my
price range.
Tonique M.
London, London
The retinol night cream is a little bit of luxury in a pot. The pump makes it easy to apply as I just press down and the night cream is released. I apply the night cream after washing and cleansing my face. Ingredients such as red algae extract, which is a peptide and an antioxidant, which improves the skin’s elasticity and revamps the skin to appear more youthful. The Swertia flower extract used in the night cream is a breakthrough technology, which is inspired by regenerative medicine, which ensures that the skin is protected and increase firmness and elasticity.
Norma M.
Paisley
I have been lucky enough to try this item as i was picked to recieve free sample of this can i just say this item is expensive i have been using it every night for the past 2wks and i can see imorovement with wrinkles at my wyes (cats claws) disappearing i out this cream on just b4 bed it makes your skin feel smooth clean and refreshed would highly recommend this product and would even pay the price for yhis as i feel it is well worth it
Deanielle A.
It's the best thing ever! I wouldn't choose this over anything. It hasn't a very nice packaging and is very effective. You'll see results within 1 week only! If I were you, I'd grab one immediately! I bought this at RUSTANS so go there now and buy one!
👑abir j.
laayoune, Laâyoune
I usually apply it at night and opt for a moisturizer with sunscreen during the day.
If it's colder windier I go for the oil in the morning sunscreen. I'd also apply at night
Norismin H.
Doral, FL
I recently start using this product. It is my new night cream. Has a nice packaging, perfect for travel. This cream is amazing, it feel so good in your skin, you will see the difference almost instantly.
Tayyba f.
ontario
This cream does wonders . I apply it once a day after my cleanser and it goes on so well .its very effective ive noticed a big difference since i started uding this cream i have less scars my pores are smaller and acne scars are fading
Naw A.
This is so good my skin instantly feels and looks better the next morning. This is magic! The product is so easy to use and the push down top means you dont waste so much product. Its packaged really nicely and is a lot of product so i think its well worth the price. I love this and i think its my new holy grail night cream.
Doris W.
Does this really work? Is this for a certain age group?
Jamie T.
No lines, wrinkles or sagging... yet, but I am looking to add a preventative night cream to my regime that works! If this isn’t something you’d recommend; besides sunscreen what would you recommend to keep my skin in its 20s as I approach my 30s?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
What does retinol do?
jennifer S.
Doral, FL
This product is so good, because I see that it has a high price, it's worth it?
Klara M.
Pinellas Park, FL
Doe this work for dullness? Did it help with yours?