Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Night Cream uploaded by Katerine K.Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Night Cream uploaded by Sharon J.

BY MURAD

Activate youth while you sleep. This luxurious Retinol night cream, powered by breakthrough Retinol Tri-Active Technology, delivers transformative results to visibly minimize lines and wrinkles and smooth skin’s texture. A peptide-rich Red Algae Extract helps improve firmness and elasticity to restore youthful contours. This intensely nourishing overnight cream melts into skin for a supple, vibrant complexion.

Solution for:

• Fine lines & wrinkles
  • Loss of firmness
  • Rough texture
  • Dryness

Which skin type is it good for?

• Dry

• Paraben-free
  • Sulfate-free
  • Phthalate-free

To Use: PM.

• Thoroughly cleanse skin and pat dry.
  • Apply Retinol Youth Renewal Serum or recommended treatment product.
  • Apply Retinol Youth Renewal Eye Serum or recommended eye treatment product.
  • Press to dispense a precise amount of Retinol Youth Renewal Night Cream.
  • Massage evenly to face, neck and chest, using sweeping upward movements.

Ingredients: Retinol Tri-Active Technology, Swertia Flower Extract, Peptide-rich Red Algae Extract

Other Ingredients:Water/Aqua/Eau, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Stearyl Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Arachidyl Alcohol, Octyldodecanol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Squalane, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Retinyl Propionate, Retinol, Swertia Chirata Leaf Extract, Urea, Yeast Amino Acids, Trehalose, Inositol, Taurine, Betaine, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Extract, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract, Hydrolyzed Vegetable Protein, PVP, Ahnfeltiopsis Concinna Extract, Isopropyl Palmitate, Lecithin, Cetearyl Olivate, Octadecane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Carbonate, Oleyl Alcohol, Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Hydrolyzed Yeast Extract, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Polyglucuronic Acid, Sorbitan Olivate, Behenyl Alcohol, Arachidyl Glucoside, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zinc Gluconate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Polyglyceryl-3 Caprate, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Chlorphenesin, Fragrance (Parfum), Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Citronellol, Yellow 5 (CI 19140), Red 4 (CI 14700)

• No lines, wrinkles or sagging... yet, but I am looking to...1 Answers
  • This product is so good, because I see that it has a high...1 Answers
  • What does retinol do?1 Answers
Murad Retinol Youth Renewal Night Cream
  • "This creammmmm is bombbb so moisturizing would go but I got small sample in gratis love" in 14 reviews
  • "Im interested of this product and it so attractive in my eyes and i know this is good for my skin specially i have dry and sensitive skin .. ive studied all the reviews of this and its worth all thumbs up" in 8 reviews
  • "I've been searching for something to add in my routine for anti-aging and already use Murad cleanser so I decided to give this a shot. I have dry skin with texture and hormonal acne. It doesn't dry out my skin like I feared a product with retinol would. I put it on before bed and in the morning my face doesn't feel greasy or dry and looks radiant. It's not been enough time to notice any long-term affects but I will definitely keep using. You don't have to use much which helps with the price tag." in 4 reviews
Kristen O.
Bloomfield , NJ
Amazing! It gives such a great glow to the skin. It’s easy to dispense the right amount plus Retinol that corrects deep lines in four weeks! Love it! Super gentle and I would buy it again! And recommend it!
Amber B.
Youngsville, LA
I had such high hopes after reading reviews, but this just didn’t do it for me. It wasn’t nearly as hydrating as it needed to be, and I don’t think it paired well with Murad’s own retinol youth serum.
eunice o.
Miramar, FL
A very renown brand, their products are of high quality and this Product isn’t different, I could see the difference in my skin after a short use, Nice Packaging and good for all skin types too.
Jordan D.
jerome
Retinol dose is low enough that you can use it every night even on more sensitive skin. I really did see a dramatic difference in fine lines and texture in my skin after a few weeks. Need to move up from sample size to big size.
Lauren H.
Three Rivers, MI
Murad is a great brand. This is part of my nightly routine to keep my skin fresh and youthful! I definitely recommend trying it! The money spent is well worth it. I get mine online or at ulta!
Whitney Y.
North Ridgeville
Amazing!!! This is a thick cream, but if you have dry skin you’ll appreciate that. I love the packaging and the way you pump the lotion out. It really helped to reduce my adult acne.
Kala R.
This is my favorite moisturizer that I’ve tried and I’ve tried a ton. I got a little sample of it and I’m almost out. And I’m upset because the full size is pricey but soooo worth it. Your skin will thank you.
Shanta H.
Louisville, KY
This is ine of the best night cream I've ever tried. Makes my skin feel soft. I have combination skin and it doesn't cause me to be oily. The only co is the price but it's worth it.
Andrea U.
Orlando, FL
I just got a sample of this. I can see why it is the price it is, it made my skin feel renewed. If it was a little less in terms of price, I’d buy this in a heartbeat.
Karen D.
Rohnert Park
I received it as a sample at Ulta. So far I like the texture, it has not given my skin any more breakouts. Once it’s done I may look into buying a full-size product
Doris W.
Does this really work? Is this for a certain age group?
Jamie T.
No lines, wrinkles or sagging... yet, but I am looking to add a preventative night cream to my regime that works! If this isn’t something you’d recommend; besides sunscreen what would you recommend to keep my skin in its 20s as I approach my 30s?
Jessica V.
Jefferson Hls, PA
What does retinol do?
jennifer S.
Doral, FL
This product is so good, because I see that it has a high price, it's worth it?
Klara M.
Pinellas Park , FL
Doe this work for dullness? Did it help with yours?

Sephora